Status
Not open for further replies.

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
Dear detectives, I am in this forum, in view of employment, I can not continue to be present. If anyone has questions regarding competitive intelligence, we can discuss them at the Forum of the Community of Practitioners of Competitive Intelligence, where I continue to attend.

Thank you for your time. I hope that the information that we managed to discuss here will help you in your work.

Success in the hard, but certainly useful for society work of the Private detective.

Respectfully,
Evgeny Yushchuk

Original message
Уважаемые детективы, я на данном форуме, ввиду занятости, далее присутствовать не могу. Если по тематике конкурентной разведки у кого-либо будут возникать вопросы - можем обсудить их на Форуме Сообщества Практиков конкурентной разведки, где я продолжаю присутствовать.

Спасибо за уделенное время. Надеюсь, что информация, которую мы успели обсудить здесь, поможет вам в работе.

Успехов в нелегком, но безусловно полезном для общества труде Частного детектива.

С уважением,
Евгений Ющук

Ющук Евгений Леонидович

Private access level
Honorary Member of IAPD
Reaction score
Website
ci-razvedka.ru
In addition to the SPKR Forum, I also attend the LiveJournal and the Police-Russia Forum.

Original message
Кроме Форума СПКР, я также присутствую в Живом Журнале и на Форуме Police-Russia.
Status
Not open for further replies.