Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
And what happened then ... Maybe someone will explain in more detail ... Regarding these posts about APS ... You need to know that ...

Original message
А что случилось то...Может кто нибудь поподробнее объяснит...Относительно этих постов про АПС...Знать то надо...

BEOWULF. Москва.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
beowulf.ru
The exhibition presents several interesting developments, especially pleased with radio-controlled aircraft. The official event was overloaded with irrelevant speeches on the topic of advanced security technologies. From the point of view of the private investigator, nothing useful, and absurd changes in the legislation were proposed. Here are a few photos:

https://www.beowulf.ru/SECURITY_FORUM_MOSCOW/index.html

Original message
На выставке представлены несколько интересных разработок, особенно порадовали радиоуправляемые летательные аппараты. Официальное мероприятие оказалось перегружено нерелевантными выступлениями к теме передовых технологий безопасности. С точки зрения частного детектива ничего полезного, предлагались и вовсе абсурдные изменения в законодательстве. Вот несколько фото:

https://www.beowulf.ru/SECURITY_FORUM_MOSCOW/index.html

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
And what happened then ... Maybe someone will explain in more detail ... Regarding these posts about APS ... You need to know that ...
We were getting ready ...
Reports were written ...
Everything in a bucket ...
I do not understand such an organization of the event.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
А что случилось то...Может кто нибудь поподробнее объяснит...Относительно этих постов про АПС...Знать то надо...
Мы готовились...
Доклады писали...
Всё в ведро...
Не понимаю такую организацию мероприятия.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Attachments

• forum TB-2014.JPG
    forum TB-2014.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 605
  • forum TB-2014 (1).JPG
    forum TB-2014 (1).JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 611
Original message

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
At the invitation we arrived at the round table ...
They sat like idiots first in the hall where there was no detective subject at all, then in the buffet.
It turns out that no one was not going to do a round table.
And the APS comrade didn’t even apologize for disrupting the event, he didn’t even deign
come over to say hello.
This is such a powerful participation in the conference.

Original message
По приглашению прибыли на круглый стол...
Просидели как идиоты сначала в зале, где детективной тематики вообще не было, затем в буфете.
Оказывается, никто никакой "круглый стол" и не собирался делать.
И товарищ из АПС не то что извиниться не подошел за срыв мероприятия, он даже не соизволил
подойти поздороваться.
Вот такое мощное участие в конференции получилось.

АПС

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Comrades from the APS did not organize this event!
The comrade sat in the hall until the end of the speeches.
I can not understand the detectives you or who?
If in the native language on two floors could not find "section number 1"
From the program of events:
14: 30-17: 00 Section No. 1: Cooperation of state and non-state security structures in the implementation of the Safe City programs. Organizational, economic and technical aspects (Hall No. 1) Section co-chairs: D.E. Galochkin, Chairman of the MHD Security Commission I.Yu. Svyatenko
At the expense of organizing the event, this is not for me, but for Org. To the committee!
I just made a report on the topic of detectives, while at the same time some held a round table in the buffet!
At the expense of saying hello: some need to be more punctual and come before or at least to the beginning of the events as others did and would greet him like everyone who came in time.
You need to be more careful!
I agree with the criticism, but with its objective part!
But I am not a guide! Not an assistant, I won’t lead anyone by the hand - you are completely independent people.
PS I’m not going to engage in verbiage, "paper karate". I respect your and your time.

Original message
Товарищиь из АПС мероприятие сие не организовывал!
Товарищь сидел в зале до конца выступлений.
Не могу понять детективы вы или кто?
Если на родном языке на двух этажах не могли найти "секцию номер 1"
Из программы мероприятий:
14:30-17:00 Секция №1: Сотрудничество государственных и негосударственных структур безопасности в реализации программ «Безопасный город». Организационный, экономический и технический аспекты (Зал №1) Сопредседатели секции: член Общественной палаты Д.Е. Галочкин, Председатель Комиссии МГД по безопасности И.Ю. Святенко
На счет организации мероприятия это не ко мне, а к Орг. Комитету!
Я лишь выступал с докладом на тему детективов, в то самое время как некоторые в буфете круглый стол проводили!
На счет поздороваться: некоторым нужно быть пунктуальнее и приходить до или хотя бы к началу мероприятий как сделали другие и с ним бы поздоровались как и со всеми кто пришел во время.
Внимательнее нужно быть!
Согласен с критикой, но с ее объективной частью!
Но я не гид! Не помощник, за руку водить ни кого не буду - вы вполне самостоятельные люди.
P.S. Заниматься словоблудием, "бумажным карате" не собираюсь. Уважаю свое и Ваше время.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Here is such an "answer to Chamberlain" .... :(

Original message
Вот такой вот "ответ Чемберлену".... :(

Владимир A.

Активный участник
Reaction score
г. Москва, ул. Введенского, д. 8. +7 (916) 171-0
Website
www.al-go.ru
Respect to Andrey Zakharov))))). Well, what else can you say. He sat at the conference for a couple of hours, listened to another nonsense from the lips of speakers))). it was a pity there was time to listen further, one PR. There were reasons for the fact that it did not work out with our colleagues to speak at the round table. Before arriving at the conference, they reported the death of a friend, so I left Anatoly. And the rest is just litter. I wish you all health and more positive.

Original message
Андрею Захарову респект))))). ну что тут еще скажешь. Просидел на конференции пару часов, послушал очередной бред из уст выступающих))). жалко было времени слушать дальше, один ПИАР. А то, что не получилось с коллегами переговорить за круглым столом, на то были причины. Перед приездом на конференцию сообщили о смерти друга, поэтому Анатолий я и уехал. А в остальном просто сори. Всем здравия желаю и больше позитива.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
In the same place.
The next day...

Attachments

• 012.jpg