Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Help find a girl in the Moscow region

A

Anonymous

Hello! I am contacting you with the following problem: Help me find a girl in the Moscow region if you know the name, DR and city. And the natural question is: how can I make sure that the information you found is really reliable? (in order not to throw, as you know, money down the drain)

Original message
Здравствуйте! Обращаюсь к вам вот с какой проблемой: Помогите найти девушку в московской области, если известны ФИО, ДР и город.
И естественный вопрос: как я смогу убедиться, что информация, найденная Вами действительно достоверна? (чтобы не выкинуть, как вы понимаете, деньги на ветер)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Maxim. This service costs 3000 rubles.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Максим. Данная услуга стоит 3000 руб.
A

Anonymous

Dear detective, how can I make sure that the information you found is really reliable? (so as not to throw, as you know, nothing wasted money)

Original message
Уважаемый детектив,как я смогу убедиться, что информация, найденная Вами действительно достоверна? (чтобы не выкинуть, как вы понимаете, зря деньги на ветер)

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
"Climb" more carefully through the forum and you yourself will understand that we are not scammers. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
"Полазьте" более внимательно по форуму и Вы сами поймёте, что мы не мошенники.
С уважением, Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Andrey, how is payment made and upon what? Search (there is always a small chance that he will not give results) or the result?

Original message
Андрей, каким образом осуществляется оплата и по факту чего? Поиска (всегда есть небольшая вероятность, что результатов он не даст) или же найденного результата?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Maxim, you pay 50%. If we find, then pay extra. We do not find, we return the prepayment. But you must understand that we will search by registration and if a person does not live at the place of registration this is no longer our problem and we believe that the work is done. You can search more "broadly", a pension fund, mobile communications, tax, moving a person in Russia, etc., but in this case the price and conditions of another. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Максим, Вы оплачиваете 50%. Если мы находим, то доплачиваете. Не находим, возвращаем предоплату. Но Вы должны понимать, что искать мы будем по прописке и если человек не проживает по месту прописке это уже не наша проблема и мы считаем, что работа выполнена. Можно осуществлять поиск более "широко", пенсионный фонд, мобильная связь, налоговая, перемещение человека по России и тд., но в этом случае цена и условия другии.
С уважением, Андрей.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Call us. I will answer either me or my companion Ruslan and we will solve everything. With all respect, Andrew.

Original message
Позвоните нам. Отвечу либо я, либо мой компаньон Руслан и всё порешаем.
С уважением, Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Good afternoon! I called you this morning at number + 7-952-395-94-27 on this topic. Ready to make an advance payment. Can this be done by putting 1500 on this phone number? (I’m just most comfortable) Best regards, Maxim.

Original message
Добрый день! Я звонил Вам сегодня утром на номер +7-952-395-94-27 по этой теме.
Готов внести предоплату. Можно ли это сделать, положив 1500 на этот телефонный номер? (мне просто так удобнее всего)
С уважением, Максим.