Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Find a mobile phone

A

Anonymous

They steal under the guise of cameras.

He left the phone at the cash desk of one of the super-markets, the cashier, taking advantage of my absent-mindedness (without sleep for almost three days), answered when asking "I didn’t leave my phone at the checkout either?" - "no, there was no phone !!!" I turned to the store security with a request to watch the video recording. To this, the guard replied that I was not supposed to look at myself on the manitator, and viewing by the guard himself brought me a "pleasant surprise." A man coming out of a hidden room told me: - "You pulled a passport out of your pocket, paid off, you did not have a phone!" But the phone was in the pocket where the passport was, in the inner pocket of the jacket, along with the rights and the pass. To remove the passport I had to pull out all the documents, including the phone, apparently having folded the products in a bag, I just left the phone at the checkout. I more than I’m sure that all this was captured by the camera above the checkout number "4" but ...... it didn’t help me !!! What do i need to do?

Original message
Воруют под прикрытием камер.

Оставил телефон на кассе одного из супер-маркета,кассир воспользовавшись моей расеянностью(без сна почти трое суток) ответила при обращении с вопросом"не оставлял и я телефона на кассе?"-"нет,телефона не было!!!" Я обратился в охрану магазина с просьбой просмотреть видео запись. На это охранник ответил что мне не положено просматривать самого себя на маниторе,а просмотр самим охранником принёс мне "приятный сюрприз". Человек выйдя из скрытого помещения мне сказал:-" Вы вытащили паспорт из кармана,рассчитались,телефона у вас не было!" Но телефон лежал в том кармане где и паспорт,во внутренном кармане куртки вместе с правами и пропуском.Чтоб вынуть паспорт мне пришлось вытащить все документы и в том числе и телефон,видимо сложив продукты в пакет я просто оставил телефон на кассе.Я более чем уверен что всё это запечатлела камера над кассой номер"4" но......это мне не помогло!!! Что мне нужно предпринять?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: They steal under the guise of cameras.

What region are you from? What is the cost of a telephone?

Original message
Re: Воруют под прикрытием камер.

Вы из какого региона? Какая стоимость телефона?
A

Anonymous

I am from Kuzbass, a small mining town. The point is not even the cost of the phone, although 7000 rubles is also money, the point is in relation to people! Three days after that incident, I bought the exact same phone, but somehow this case haunts me. Contact the police? - But what's the point? Hardly it will help! But somehow I want to punish the cashier and the security of the store.

Original message

Я с Кузбасса,небольшой шахтёрский городок. Дело даже не в стоимости телефона,хотя и 7000 рублей тоже деньги,дело в отношении к людям! Я через три дня после того случая, купил точно такой-же телефон,но как-то мне не даёт покоя этот случай. Обратиться в милицию?-Да что толку? Наврядли это поможет! Но вот наказать кассира и охрану магазина как-то хочется.

Элен

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Igor! If I’m not mistaken (let Madame Lawyer correct me), but in our legislation there is no such article (“taking advantage of my absent-mindedness”) under which your case would fall. If, under the guise of cameras, your phone went out of your pocket, it’s another matter. And so - you yourself left it at the checkout. It could be carried away by a customer standing in line behind you. So - alas and ah! - but it remains only to lament over what kind of people we meet in this life.

Original message

Игорь! Если я не ошибаюсь (пусть госпожа Адвокат меня поправит), но в нашем законодательстве нет такой статьи ("воспользовавшись моей рассеянностью"), под которую бы подпадал Ваш случай. Если бы под прикрытием камер Ваш телефон ушел из Вашего кармана - дело другое. А так - Вы САМОСТОЯТЕЛЬНО оставили его на кассе. Его мог унести покупатель, стоящий следом за Вами в очереди. Так что - увы и ах! - но остается только сокрушаться по поводу того, какие люди встречаются нам в этой жизни.
A

Anonymous

Stole iphone 4

Good afternoon! The situation is commonplace - they stole the phone from Zhenya, pulled out of the bag. IMEI is, documents on the phone, too, wrote a statement to the police. Can you help find a phone by IMEI and SIM card numbers with full information about the owners? And how much will it cost. I live in Moscow.

Original message
Украли Iphone 4

Добрый день! Ситуация банальна - украли телефон у женя, вытащили из сумки. IMEI есть, документы на телефон тоже, заявление в милицию написал. Можете ли вы посодействовать найти телефон по IMEI и номера сим-карт с полной информацией о владельцах? И сколько это будем стоит. Я живу в Москве.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Stole Iphone 4

Good day. When did it happen?

Original message
Re: Украли Iphone 4

Доброго времени суток. Когда это случилось?
A

Anonymous

Good afternoon! It is not sad, but it happened on March 8th.

Original message

Добрый день! Как это не печально, но случилось это 8 марта.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

Alexander, good afternoon. Tell your mobile number where you can be contacted.

Original message

Александр, добрый день. Сообщите свой мобильный номер по которому можно с Вами связаться.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

A colleague will contact you.

Original message