Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

A private detective provokes couples to infidelity.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
In principle, a preliminary check has already been carried out ... As an individual entrepreneur, as a BH, this person (with installation data Pospelov Alexander) is not registered ... So he is not officially a private detective ... Most likely he does not work officially ... Although it’s possible that his installation data is not Alexander Pospelov, but completely different ... I’ll try to contact him by e-mail, request relevant information ... However, it would be better if colleagues from Samara would try to get in touch with him ... And by about what to do with him, he’s not a PM MOD, but just a member of the Forum, all the more for a long time not appearing on the Forum ... Remove his page and that's it ... One thing is clear, there is no such person licensed as a private detective ...: shock:: o: twisted:

Original message
В принципе-предварительная проверка уже проведена... В качестве ИП,в качестве ЧД данное лицо (с установочными данными Поспелов Александр) не зарегистрирован...Значит он не является официально частным детективом...Вероятнее всего работает не официально...Хотя возможен вариант,что его установочные данные и не Поспелов Александр,а совсем иные...Попробую связатся с ним по электронной почте,запросить соответствующие сведения...Однако лучше бы связь с ним попробовали бы неладить коллеги именно из Самары...А по поводу того,что с ним делать-он же не ДЧ МОД,а просто участник Форума,тем более длительное время не появляющийся на Форуме...Убрать его страничку и все...Одно ясно-такого человека,имеющего лицензию частного детектива-нет... :shock: :eek: :twisted:

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! I’ve been working as a detective for almost 15 years, and during that time, it seems, in 2000 or a little later (at that moment we had a law office), a client asked us with a similar request. I took him, listened, and he wanted to check his wife, how she would react to the sent boyfriend. Seduced or not. You know, talking to him was disgusting. But after an hour of conversation, the customer refused his venture. They simply and lucidly explained to him that a provocateur could also be sent to him and it is not yet known how he will behave under such conditions, whether he will change his wife or not. I will not change him, it was just bragging. And here, forcibly, a person, hiding under the license of a detective, introduces a deliberate discord in family and not only family relationships. I believe that this black hole is climbing where it was ordered and that it makes a lot of money from human stupidity. Earlier, I expressed my opinion and attitude to this. And now I add that since it appeared on the site, it can be determined who informed everyone about this. So such a person really is. Therefore, it is only required to install it and inform the licensing commission about its activities. And there, as they decide, it will be so. But I believe that the information should be seriously discussed and everything possible done so that BHs never even think about such activities. That is my opinion.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Я детективом работаю уже почти 15 лет и за это время, кажется в 2000 году или чуть позже( в тот момент у нас было юридическое бюро ), к нам обратился клиент с подобной просьбой.Над ни посмеялись. Я забрал его, выслушал, а он хотел проверить жену, как она будет реагировать на подосланного ухажера. Соблазнится или нет. Знаете, говорить с ним было противно. Но после часовой беседы, заказчик от своей затеи отказался. Ему просто и доходчиво объяснили, что к нему тоже может быть направлена провокатор и еще не известно, как он себя поведет в таких условиях, изменит жене или нет. Его не изменю, было просто бахвальством. А здесь насильно человек, прикрываясь лицензией детектива, вносит осознанный разлад семейных и не только семейных отношений. Я считаю, что этот ЧД лезет туда, куда ему путь заказан и на дурости людской зарабатывает не малые деньги. Ранее я уже высказал свое мнение и отношение к этому. А сейчас добавляю, что раз это появилось на сайте, значит можно установить, кто об этом поставил всех в известность. Значит такое лицо действительно есть. Следовательно требуется только его установить и проинформировать о его деятельности лицензионную комиссию. А там как решат, так и будет. Но я полагаю, что информацию следует серьезно обсудить и сделать все возможное, чтобы ЧД ни когда даже не помышляли о такой деятельности. Таково мое мнение.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Dear Colleagues. Conducted conversations on the issue of publishing this article in the media showed that Alexander BH-Pospelov Alexander really doesn’t exist, but such a person, Alexander Pospelov, who is involved in BHP ... There is Pospelov Umar, which I spoke about earlier ... So Well, this Umar just seems to be Alexander Alexandrovich, is really a black hole and, by the way, according to reviews, a good, respectable detective ... When talking to him (the conversation was conducted by one of our colleagues who has been working with Umar for a long time, in my presence (via Skype)) it was established that he was indeed interviewed, but much of what was written in the article is nonsense, which he did not say ... Nobody gave him an agreement for approval and it was published without his consent ... He’s already talked to the editorial staff and, I think, he’ll deal with them ... So, apparently, there simply was a mistake and Umar-Pospelov, whom we know as Alexander, is normal, without any “rides” and “jumps” and such services are exactly that the way he taught and newspaper men, in principle, never did and never does .... Something like this ... So that the "storm of indignation" is actually wasted .... :( But it’s good that such facts do not take place .. .At least among BH ... :)

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги. Проведенные беседы по вопросу размещения данной статьи в СМИ показали,что такого ЧД-Поспелов Александр на самом деле не существует,как а самого такого человека-Поспелова Александра,занимающегося ЧДД...Существует Поспелов Умар,о котором я говорил ранее...Так вот,этот Умар просто представляется Александром Александровичем,является действительно ЧД и,кстати,по отзывам,хорошим,добропорядочным детективом...При беседе с ним (беседу проводил один из наших коллег,который в течении длительного времени сотрудничает с Умаром, в моем присутствии (по Скайп)) было установлено,что интервью у него действительно брали,но многое,что написано в статье-чушь,которой он и не говорил...Интервью ему на согласование никто не давал и оно было опубликовано без его согласия...С редакцией он уже разговаривал и ,думается,разберется с ними...Так что,видимо,просто произошла ошибка и Поспелов Умар-которого мы знаем как Александра-нормальный,без всяких "заездов" и "заскоков" и таких услуг именно в том виде,как преподали газетчики в принципе никогда не оказывал и не оказывает....Как то так...Так,что "буря негодования"-фактически впустую.... :( Но это и хорошо,чтол такие факты не имеют место быть...По крайней мере среди ЧД... :)

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Andrey Valerievich, good afternoon.
THANK!

Original message
Андрей Валерьевич, добрый день.
СПАСИБО!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
How can I ... :)

Original message
Чем могу... :)

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! Andrei Vasilyevich, I am very glad that there aren’t such people in the BH environment. I hope that there never will be. But you must admit that there is no smoke without fire. Once a rumor went, then something was. I also hope that the defamed BH will deal with the editors and the editors will give a refutation. But again, this is BUT. Was it a neglected linden in order to check the BH reaction, or was there really a fact? If there was such an article, then publish it. And since BH is an honest person, then here, in my opinion, an insult has been inflicted on the whole MOD. Consequently, the duty of the MOD to provide assistance and all kinds of assistance to the BH, to influence the editorial office with a specific letter. I believe that this will be correct. However, my opinion may not coincide with the opinion of others.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Андрей Васильевич, я очень рад, что в среде ЧД таких нет, Надеюсь, что никогда не будет. Но согласитесь, что дыма без огня не бывает. Раз пошел слушок, значит что-то было. Я тоже выражаю надежду, что оклеветанный ЧД с редакцией разберется и редакция даст опровержение. Но опять это НО. Это была запущенная липа с целью проверить реакцию ЧД или действительно факт имел место ? Если такая статья была, так опубликуйте ее. И раз ЧД честный человек, то здесь уже, по моему убеждению, оскорбление нанесено всему МОД. Следовательно обязанность МОД оказать помощь и всяческое содействие ЧД, воздействовать на редакцию со своей стороны определенным письмом. Я полагаю, что так будет правильно. Однако мое мнение может не совпадать с мнением других.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Igor. I think the MOD as a partnership, it’s not at all done here ... Umar is not a PM MOD ... He is just a forum participant ... And the fact that he did not insist on the approval of the published ... his shortcomings ... the main thing is we we figured out the situation ourselves ... And as for the publications ... you just need to be careful ... I myself came across similar situations ... you say one thing ... they write another ... to raise the rating of their media ... the most important thing. .. sort of figured out ...

Original message
Игорь.Думается МОД,как партнерство,сдесь вообще не при делах...Умар не ДЧ МОД... Он просто участник форума...А то,что он не настоял на согласовании опубликованного...его недочеты...главное мы сами разобрались с ситуацией...А по поводу публикаций ...нужно быть просто внимательный...сам сталкивался с подобными ситуациями...говоришь одно...пишут другое...для поднятия рейтинга их СМИ...самое важное...вроде разобрались...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
And that is true ...

Original message
И то верно...