Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Attention! Dropped INFINITI QX80, reward $ 30,000 !!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Contact the investigator, they will be able to monitor telephones near your car at 4 in the morning. Of course, there is a lot of work, but it is possible to establish the addresses of the hijackers. If you take painstakingly, you can calculate

Original message
Обратитесь к следователю, смогут они помониторить телефончики около вашей машины в 4 утра. Работы, конечно, много, но есть вероятность установить адреса угонщиков. Если кропотливо взяться, то можно вычислить
Reaction score
Website
www.
If my memory serves me right, in one of the Volga regions (presumably Samara) there was a SUPER OPER, which specialized in the search for stolen cars and had some fantastic results ...
Just the case to appeal!

Original message
Если мне не изменяет память, в одной из областей Поволжья (предположительно Самарской) был СУПЕР ОПЕР, который специализировался на поиске угнанных авто и имел какие-то фантастические результаты...
Как раз - тот случай, чтобы обратиться!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
It is unlikely that Karasev will help in this case, Konstantin Mikhailovich ... Not that case .... For anyone, the initiator of the topic (of course, of course) you need to turn to a practitioner in person who will find out all the details of this case ... And so .. . Just push the water in the mortar ....

Original message
Вряд ли Карасев в данном случае поможет,Константин Михайлович...Не тот случай....По любому,инициатору темы (при желании конечно) нужно очно обратится к практикующему ЧД,который выяснит все подробности данного случая...А так...Просто воду в ступе толкем....
Reaction score
Website
www.
I also considered Karaseva a private detective, but not a member of our Partnership.
It turns out that he was mistaken. I apologize to colleagues for misinformation, Andrei Valerievich. :)

Original message
Я Карасева тоже считал частным детективом, но не членом нашего Партнёрства.
Выходит, что ошибся. Прошу коллег извинить за дезинформацию, Андрей Валерьевич. :)