Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Attention! Dropped INFINITI QX80, reward $ 30,000 !!!

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Not much from myself. This is an expensive car and it is advisable to put a satellite alarm on such vehicles. In Latvia there is such a service and its company installs under the roof of the police. Many pose and practically with theft the issue is resolved. Upon hijacking, the owner receives a hijack code on his mobile phone and he informs the police at the moment. Auto intercept. At one time, I tried to buy part of the equipment from them, they didn’t sell it. And for the outdoor it would not be bad.

Original message
От себя не много. Это дорогая машина и на такой транспорт целесообразно ставить спутниковую сигнализацию. В Латвии есть такая услуга и устанавливает ее фирма под крышей полиции. Многие ставят и практически с угоном вопрос решен. При угоне владельцу поступает на мобильник код угона и он моментом сообщает полицейским. Авто перехватывают. В свое время я пытался у них закупить часть аппаратуры, не продали. А для наружки было бы не плохо.

Марат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detective-bureau.com
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Not much from myself. This is an expensive car and it is advisable to put a satellite alarm on such vehicles. In Latvia there is such a service and its company installs under the roof of the police. Many pose and practically with theft the issue is resolved. Upon hijacking, the owner receives a hijack code on his mobile phone and he informs the police at the moment. Auto intercept. At one time, I tried to buy part of the equipment from them, they didn’t sell it. And for the outdoor it would not be bad.

For outdoor use, you can use a regular tracker. In our work we are actively using Autophone Lighthouse. Now, when buying this device, the kit comes with a waterproof case, which is additionally equipped with magnets. keeps well under the bottom of the car. I have never flown. The accuracy of determining coordinates up to 15-20 meters.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
От себя не много. Это дорогая машина и на такой транспорт целесообразно ставить спутниковую сигнализацию. В Латвии есть такая услуга и устанавливает ее фирма под крышей полиции. Многие ставят и практически с угоном вопрос решен. При угоне владельцу поступает на мобильник код угона и он моментом сообщает полицейским. Авто перехватывают. В свое время я пытался у них закупить часть аппаратуры, не продали. А для наружки было бы не плохо.

Для наружки можно использовать обычный трекер. Мы в своей работе активно используем Автофон Маяк. сейчас при покупке этого прибора в комплекте идет водонепроницаемый корпус, который дополнительно снабжен магнитами. отлично держится под днищем автомобиля. Ни разу еще не слетал. Точность определения координат до 15-20 метров.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Of course, I can’t impose my point of view ... However, I want to express it ... Announcing a reward is certainly good ... However, BH is unlikely to seriously search for this car without personal contact with the person who posted this topic ... Therefore probably, the person who posted this topic should contact the BH working in his region of residence (in the same Moscow), conclude an agreement with him, so that there would be a person who would be directly involved in the search for this car ... And a detective, who will deal with this issue can take advantage of the help of his colleagues who are in the regions (as necessary) ... For my part, I guarantee (in the case of contact of course colleagues), a thorough refinement of the search for stolen vehicles in their region (Mordovia) .. .And so, without formalizing relations with the BH, the maximum that can be done is, among other things, talk to the BH's sources in car services, regarding the possible emergence of a transport funds in the region (this has been done by us) ... It is also possible to accidentally discover the stolen .... But this is not entirely serious, because. a private detective is primarily a private entrepreneur who, as a result of his work, receives a reward ... And not a "bounty hunter" .... But this is only a personal opinion ... not imposed on anyone .... Maybe someone in BH and she’ll take up this business just like that ... In the hope of receiving a reward for the result, so to speak ... But the result may not be .... And the work will be ... Moreover, not paid ....

Original message
Я конечно не могу навязывать свою точку зрения...Однако хочу ее высказать...Объявление вознаграждения-это конечно хорошо...Однако ЧД вряд ли будут заниматься поиском данной автомашины серьезно без личного контакта с лицом,разместившим данную тему...Поэтому наверное лицу,разместившему данную тему следует обратится к ЧД,работающим в его регионе проживания ( в той же Москве),заключить с ним соответствующее соглашение,для того,что бы был человек,которые непосредственно занимался бы поиском данной автомашины...А детектив,который будет этим заниматься данным вопросом может воспользоваться уже помощью своих коллег,которые находятся в регионах (по мере необходимости)...Со своей стороны гарантирую (в случае обращения конечно коллег),тщательную отработку поиска похищенного транспорта в своем регионе (Мордовия)...А так,без оформления отношений с ЧД,максимум,что можно предпринять-это ,между делом,поговорить с имеющимися у ЧД источниками в автосервисах,на предмет возможного появления транспортного средства в регионе (это нами сделано)...Возможно также случайное обнаружение похищенного....Но это все не совсем серьезно,т.к. частный детектив -это прежде всего ИП,который в результате своей работы получает вознаграждение...А не "охотник за головами"....Но это только личное мнение...Никому не навязываемое....Может кто то и з ЧД и займется этим делом просто так...В надежде на получение вознаграждения по результату,так сказать...Но результата то может и не быть....А работа то будет...Притом не оплаченная....

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Andrei! Totally right. There is a search goal in a specific region, please contact, pay for work according to the agreement and you can work out. And what is written in this topic is just air.

Original message
Андрей! Полностью прав. Есть цель поиска в конкретном регионе,обращайся,оплачивай работу согласно договоренности и можно отрабатывать. А то что написано в данной теме,просто воздух.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I would understand if this remuneration was exhibited for criminal prosecution of the hijackers themselves. That would be strong. Just the car is all. Gone. But the thieves remained.

Original message
Я бы понял, если бы это вознаграждение было выставлено за привлечение к уголовной ответственности самих угонщиков. Это было бы сильно. Просто машина уже все. Ушла. А воры остались.
Reaction score
Website
detective03.ru
Original message
Принято, разместил тут https://vk.com/detective03?w=wall-75469874_216

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Yeah ... Mader ... looked at your documents ... Campaign You were "tricked" already at the stage of the so-called "sale" of this car to you .... And "hijacking" is simply the removal of this car for further sale ... . The car is a full package of documents, actually issued for an indefinite number of people ... I won’t be surprised if this car will be sold again ... moreover, completely "officially" .... Here you probably need to "dance" from the legal owner of this car, which you, unfortunately, are not ... And the general power of attorney that was issued to you during the "sale" is, in principle, nothing to say about .... So, in my opinion, this is not a theft, but a banal "scam." ....

Original message
Даааа....Мадер...посмотрел Ваши документы...Походу Вас "обманули" уже на стадии так называемой "продажи" Вам данной автомашины....А "угон"-просто изъятие данной автомашины для дальнейшей продажи....На машину полный пакет документов ,фактически оформленный на неопределенный круг лиц...Не удивлюсь,если данная машина будет еще раз продана...притом совсем "официально"....Тут нужно наверное "плясать" от юридического владельца данной автомашины,каковым Вы,к сожалению,не являетесь...А генеральная доверенность,которую Вам выдали при "продаже",в принципе-документ не о чем....Так что здесь,на мой взгляд не кража,а банальное "кидалово".....

kapenov

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Андрей Захаров said:
Yeah ... Mader ... looked at your documents ... Campaign You were "tricked" already at the stage of the so-called "sale" of this car to you .... And "hijacking" is simply the removal of this car for further sale ... . The car is a full package of documents, actually issued for an indefinite number of people ... I won’t be surprised if this car will be sold again ... moreover, completely "officially" .... Here you probably need to "dance" from the legal owner of this car, which you, unfortunately, are not ... And the general power of attorney that was issued to you during the "sale" is, in principle, nothing to say about .... So, in my opinion, this is not a theft, but a banal "scam." ....

No, wait) You were surprised that the car is not framed for me. She is framed by the mother of a close friend of the family. We do not doubt them)

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Даааа....Мадер...посмотрел Ваши документы...Походу Вас "обманули" уже на стадии так называемой "продажи" Вам данной автомашины....А "угон"-просто изъятие данной автомашины для дальнейшей продажи....На машину полный пакет документов ,фактически оформленный на неопределенный круг лиц...Не удивлюсь,если данная машина будет еще раз продана...притом совсем "официально"....Тут нужно наверное "плясать" от юридического владельца данной автомашины,каковым Вы,к сожалению,не являетесь...А генеральная доверенность,которую Вам выдали при "продаже",в принципе-документ не о чем....Так что здесь,на мой взгляд не кража,а банальное "кидалово".....

Не не, подождите) Вас удивило, что машина оформлена не на меня. Она оформлена на мать близкого друга семьи. В них мы не сомневаемся)