Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Doctor Basis Klara Davydovna, she saved the lives of fighters.

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Hello dear detectives!

I want to ask you for help in finding relatives of a rank 3 military doctor, captain of a medical service Basis Klara Davydovn s who died during the Great Patriotic War.
I have been conducting this search for a long time and painstakingly. But I’m not a detective, I don’t have all the possibilities to check the bases according to the registry office, registration, etc.
I’m looking for a volunteer search engine with the capabilities that I am capable of and which are in my arsenal.

Something doesn’t go this search .... I’m afraid that there’s a dead end! And I can’t leave him, I believe that I and everyone living on earth now have a duty to the fallen! They should not be considered missing in their families; descendants must know and remember them!

Now, essentially my search, information about Basis Klara Davydovna.
Information about her came to me at the beginning of this year:

In 1992 in the Novgorod region, the military search unit (expedition) "Valley" in the Novgorod region, near the village. Myasnaya Bor, the remains of a dead woman with the medal "For Military Merit" were found. Then, 22 years ago, they were not looking for relatives, there were no such technologies and opportunities.
By the number of the medal, the name of the deceased was established. She turned out to be a rank 3 doctor, the captain of the medical service - Basis Klara Davydovna, born in 1905. a native of the Ukrainian SSR, Poltava region, the city of Kremenchuk.

According to the award certificate for the medal "For Military Merit" it was established that the deceased first worked as a resident doctor in the surgical, then therapeutic and infectious ward of the field mobile hospital 2311.
Basis Klara Davydovna had a family, husband - Kapustin Isak Isaevich and daughter - Sofia, who lived in the war at:
Rybinsk, Volgostroy, Fibrolit village. q.2 quarter 1
(as indicated in the docs).
The fiber settlement was located in a suburb of Rybinsk, the Perebori microdistrict (now).

I have taken the following actions to find relatives of the military physician Basis Klara Davydovna:
1) interviewed people with the surname Basis and Kapustiny in social networks.
2) Since this family was a Jewish family, I looked for information on them on sites corresponding to nationality.
(The book is in memory of Jewish soldiers who fell in battles with Nazism 1941-1945 and the base of the museum YOUR POISON in Jerusalem) - no information.
3) I contacted the State Archive of the Yaroslavl Region in the hope of finding house books of the war period at the place of residence of the husband and daughter of the deceased. (Not found)
4) I contacted the city archive of the city of Rybinsk, Yaroslav.obl. - House books for the Fibrolitovy settlement were not found.
5) Phoned prospective relatives with the names I needed on telephone directories.
6) I applied for help to the Center and the Holocaust Foundation in Moscow.

I think that Basis Klara Davydovna, at the place of her birth, the city of Kremenchuk, Poltava region. descendants of her possible brothers or sisters may reside. We would benefit from the metric records of the local Kremenchuk Synagogues.

And as a search option, look in the registry office for the Yaroslavl region act record of the birth of her daughter Sofia, her marriage, children and her death. As well as a record of the death of her father - Kapustin Isak Isaevich (who claimed his death and address).

If one of the detectives can help me with the search, I will be very glad and I will accept any help with gratitude.

Here is the prize list for the medal "For Military Merit" at Basis Klara Davydovna, awarded July 5, 1943.

[DLMURL="https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filterimage?path=VS/103/033-0686044-1366%2B004-1365/00000204.jpg&id=19970778&id=19970778&id1=592197d662bc919479536d9f8ba8b8b8b8b8b8b8b8f8ba8b8b8f8ba8b8b8f8ba8b8f8ba /www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filt ... 9f8ba0ac0b [/ DLMURL]

Reverse:

[DLMURL="https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filterimage?path=VS/103/033-0686044-1366%2B004-1365/00000205.jpg&id=19970779&id=19970779&id1=ced25f7c56757a8b2a1b9b9b9b9b9b9b2b4de4f9b] /www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filt ... b0a1b99927 [/ DLMURL]

Sincerely, Elena Zhilinskaya
Moscow city

Original message
Здравствуйте уважаемые детективы!

Хочу обратиться к вам за помощью по поиску родных военврача 3 ранга, капитана медслужбы Басис Клары Давыдовны, погибшей в годы Великой Отечественной войны.
Этот поиск я веду давно и кропотливо. Но я не детектив, не имею всех возможностей проверить базы по Загсу, прописке и т.д.
Ищу как поисковик-волонтер, с такими возможностями на которые способна и которые есть в моем арсенале.

Что-то никак не идет этот поиск...., боюсь что тупик! А оставить его не могу, считаю что у меня и у всех живущих сейчас на земле есть долг перед павшими! Они не должны считаться в их семьях пропавшими безвести, о них должны знать и помнить потомки!

Теперь по существу моего поиска, информация о Басис Кларе Давыдовне.
Ко мне информация о ней поступила в начале этого года:

В 1992г. в Новгородской области, военно-поисковым отрядом (экспедицией) "Долина" в Новгородском р-не, у дер. Мясной Бор, были найдены останки погибшей женщины с медалью "За боевые заслуги". Тогда, 22 года тому назад, родных не искали, не было таких технологий и возможностей.
По номеру медали установили имя погибшей. Ей оказалась военврач 3 ранга, капитан медицинской службы - Басис Клара Давыдовна 1905г.р. уроженка УССР, Полтавской области, г.Кременчука.

По наградному листу на медаль "За боевые заслуги" установили, что погибшая сначала работала врачем-ординатором в хирургическом, потом терапевтическом и инфекционном отделении полевого подвижного госпиталя 2311.
Басис Клара Давыдовна имела семью, мужа - Капустина Исака Исаевича и дочь - Софию, которые проживали в войну по адресу:
г.Рыбинск, Волгострой, Фибролитовый поселок. д.2 кв.1
(так указано в док-тах).
Фибролитовый поселок находился в пригороде г.Рыбинска, микрорайон Переборы (сейчас).

Мною были предприняты следующие действия по поиску родных военврача Басис Клары Давыдовны:
1) опросила людей с фамилияим Басис и Капустины в соц.сетях.
2) Так как эта семья была еврейской семьей, искала по ним информацию на соответствующих национальному признаку сайтах.
( Книга памяти воинов-евреев, павших в боях с нацизмом 1941-1945г и база музея ЯД ВАШЕМ в Иерусалиме ) - информации нет.
3) Обращалась в Гос.архив Ярославской области в надежде найти домовые книги военного периода по месту жительства мужа и дочери погибшей.( не найдено)
4) Обращалась в городской архив г.Рыбинска Яросл.обл. - домовые книги по Фибролитовому поселку не найдены.
5) Обзванивала предполагаемых родственников с нужными мне фамилиями по телефонным справочникам.
6) Обращалась за помощью в Центр и Фонд "Холокоста" в Москве.

Думаю, что у Басис Клары Давыдовны, по месту ее рождения, г.Кременчук Полтавской обл. могут проживать потомки ее возможных братьев или сестер. Нам бы помогли метрические записи местных Синагог Кременчука.

И еще как вариант поиска, искать в Управлении Загса по Ярославской области актовую запись о рождении дочери Софии, ее брак, детей и ее смерть. А также запись о смерти ее отца - Капустина Исака Исаевича( кто заявлял о его смерти и адрес).

Если кто-то из детективов может мне помочь по поиску, буду очень рада и приму любую помощь с благодарностью.

Вот наградной лист на медаль "За боевые заслуги" на Басис Клару Давыдовну, награждена 5 июля 1943г.

[DLMURL="https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filterimage?path=VS/103/033-0686044-1366%2B004-1365/00000204.jpg&id=19970778&id=19970778&id1=592197d662bc919479536d9f8ba0ac0b"]https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filt ... 9f8ba0ac0b[/DLMURL]

Оборотная сторона:

[DLMURL="https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filterimage?path=VS/103/033-0686044-1366%2B004-1365/00000205.jpg&id=19970779&id=19970779&id1=ced25f7c56757a8b2de4f4b0a1b99927"]https://www.podvig-naroda.ru/filter/filt ... b0a1b99927[/DLMURL]

С уважением Елена Жилинская
г.Москва

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Hello ! Rybinsk, as I recall, was under occupation. It is possible that before the occupation, the father of the deceased could go to Orthodoxy. This was allowed. As an option, it is worth checking, Orthodox churches, for such an action. In this case, the name and patronymic could change, and the surname remains the same.

Original message
Здравствуйте ! Рыбинск, насколько я помню, был под оккупацией. Не исключено, что перед оккупацией отец погибшей мог перейти в православие. Такое допускалось, Как вариант стоит проверить, православные церкви, на предмет такого действия. В этом случае могли измениться имя и отчество, а фамилия остаться прежней.

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Good day, Elena!

Rybinsk has never been under occupation. This is the Yaroslavl region and the Germans did not get there.
On the Volgostroi.
As far as I know, this organization was engaged in the construction of the Rybinsk hydroelectric power station and the dam of the Rybinsk reservoir.
Mostly prisoners from the VolgoLag camps located in those places worked.
pos. Fibrolite seems to have never existed as such at all.
At least none of the surveyed local historians know about him. Most likely, we are talking about located on the territory of the village. Hydroelectric Power Station -14, Rybinsk Lane Fibrolitovoy.
On this issue, I would recommend contacting local journalist, researcher and local historian Anna Vladimirovna for information.
As far as I know, she specializes in this period of time, namely the history of VolgoLag, or try contacting the moderator of the site Rybinsky VolgoLag. https://forum.rybinskcity.ru/index.php?topic=5476.0

Original message
Добрый день Елена!

г.Рыбинск никогда под окупацией не был. Это Ярославская область и немцы туда не дошли.
По Волгострою.
Насколько мне известно данная организация занималась строительством рыбинской ГЭС и плотины рыбинского водохранилища.
В основном трудились заключенные из лагерей ВолгоЛага, находящихся в тех местах.
пос. Фибролитовый вроде бы вообще никогда и не существовал как таковой.
Как минимум никто о нем из опрошенных местных историков не знает. Наиболее вероятно, что речь идет о располагающемся на территории пос. ГЭС -14 г.Рыбинска переулке Фибролитовом.
По данному вопросу рекомендовал бы обратиться за информацией к местному журналисту, исследователю и краеведу Романовой Анне Владимировне.
Насколько я в курсе, она специализируется на данном периоде времени, а именно на истории ВолгоЛага, либо попробуйте связаться с модератором сайта Рыбинский ВолгоЛаг. https://forum.rybinskcity.ru/index.php?topic=5476.0

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Hello Magat!

Thank you very much for such important information on my search!

I will definitely take your advice and get in touch with these people.

Elena Zhilinskaya.

Original message
Здравствуйте Магат!

Большое спасибо вам за столь важную информацию по моему поиску!

Я обязательно воспользуюсь вашими советами и свяжусь с этими людьми.

Елена Жилинская.

Магат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Good day, Elena!

Addition as information, it may be useful.

Try to connect the Jewish organizations of the city of Rybinsk to the search.
Given that in the city of Jews there are no more than 1,000 people, I think they will be able to provide all possible assistance.

Jewish national-cultural autonomy of the city of Rybinsk, Yaroslavl region
Address: Yaroslavl region, Rybinsk, st. Chkalova, 13
Tel .: (4855) 281505
Email: lehaim-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Leader: Davidovich Valentina Nikolaevna

Branch of LLC "REK"
Tel .: (4855) 283333
Leader: Alla Gladshtein

Religious Organization Rybinsk Jewish Community "SHALOM LE OLAM"
Tel .: (4855) 281505 (Leonid Khaimovich)
Head: (temporarily not)

Jewish religious organization Rybinsk Jewish Religious Community “LEHAIM” (FEOR)
Address: Yaroslavl region, Rybinsk, st. Chkalova, 13
Tel .: (4855) 28-33-33
Email: mark-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Leader: Marinin Mark Khaimovich

Yaroslavl charity center "Hesed Rachel"
Address: Yaroslavl region, Rybinsk, st. Rapova, 11, apt. 90
Tel .: (4855) 281505
Email: lehaim-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Leader: Ref Lev Aleksandrovich

Original message
Добрый день Елена!

Дополнение в качестве информации, возможно пригодится.

Попробуйте подключить к поиску еврейские организации города Рыбинска.
Учитывая, что в городе евреев не более 1 000 чел., полагаю они смогут оказать посильную помощь.

Еврейская национально-культурная автономия города Рыбинска Ярославской области
Тел.: (4855) 281505
E-mail: lehaim-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Руководитель: Давидович Валентина Николаевна

Отделение ООО «РЕК»
Тел.: (4855) 283333
Руководитель: Гладштейн Алла Михайловна

Религиозная организация Рыбинская иудейская община «ШАЛОМ ЛЕ ОЛАМ»
Тел.: (4855) 281505 (Леонид Хаимович)
Руководитель: (временно нет)

Иудейская религиозная организация «Рыбинская еврейская религиозная община «ЛЕХАИМ» (ФЕОР)
Тел.: (4855) 28-33-33
E-mail: mark-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Руководитель: Маринин Марк Хаимович

Ярославский благотворительный центр «Хесед Рахель»
Адрес: Ярославская область, г. Рыбинск, ул. Рапова, д.11, кв. 90
Тел.: (4855) 281505
E-mail: lehaim-rybinsk@yandex.ru
Руководитель: Реф Лев Александрович

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Hello dear detectives!

We are working diligently to find the relatives of the deceased military doctor of the 3rd rank Basis Klara Davydovna, whose remains were found in the Novgorod region of the Russian Federation.
We are looking for Rybinsk district of Yaroslavl region. While searches do not lead to a positive result, unfortunately.
I would like to try to search for a trace of relatives in Ukraine, in the Poltava region.
Our doctor, captain of the medical service Basis KD Born in 1905 was from the city of Kremenchuk.
Perhaps she had brothers or sisters, whose existence we do not know.
These data can be stored in metric books, which are possibly in the State Archive of Poltava Region.

Can any of the Ukrainian detectives help us with the search for the necessary information?

Sincerely, Elena Moscow.

Original message
Здравствуйте уважаемые детективы!

Мы старательно работаем по поиску родных погибшего военврача 3 ранга Басис Клары Давыдовны, чьи останки найдены в Новгородской области РФ.
Ищем по Рыбинскому р-ну Ярославской области. Пока поиски не приводят к положительному результату, к сожалению.
Хотелось бы попробовать поискать след родных на Украине, в Полтавской области.
Наша доктор, капитан медицинской службы Басис К.Д. 1905г.р. была родом из г.Кременчук.
Возможно у нее были братья или сестры, о существовании которых нам не известно.
Эти данные могут храниться в метрических книгах, которые возможно находятся в Государственном архиве Полтавской области.

Может ли кто-нибудь из украинских детективов помочь нам с поиском необходимой информации?

С уважением Елена Москва.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Yuri (Konrad), please help if possible ...

Original message
Юрий(Конрад), пожалуйста, по возможности помоги...

елена москва

Участник
Reaction score
Thank you, Andrey Nikolayevich, for asking your colleagues to help us.

You need to search by metric records of Ravinat in the Poltava region (or the synagogue of the city of Kremenchuk), possible brothers or

Basis sisters Klara Davydovna born in 1905, since they could have been born before the revolution.

Sincerely, Elena Moscow.

Original message
Спасибо, Андрей Николаевич, что просите коллег оказать нам помощь.

Искать надо по метрическим записям Равината в Полтавской области( или синагоги г.Кременчука), возможных братьев или

сестер Басис Клары Давыдовны 1905г.р., так как они могли быть рождены до революции.

С уважением Елена Москва.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Doing the holy work ...

Original message
Святое дело делаете...