Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
agentstvo-detektiva.ru
Detective agency "Triumph", St. Petersburg, Russia

- We provide a full range of services for individuals and legal entities to search for information - from specific information in databases to compiling an information dossier for a person or organization.
- We are engaged in the search for missing children and adults, in the search for stolen cars, stolen property, hidden property and assets
- we carry out outdoor surveillance, including stationary and covert surveillance in trains
- We own effective methods for detecting adultery (using external monitoring, collecting information about the person’s social circle on the Internet) and, just as importantly, we have developed an effective and legal method for returning spouses to the family
- we help parents of children and adolescents reliably find out what the child does in his free time outside the home, so that, in the event of problems, alcohol or drug addiction, measures could be taken to save the child
- we solve many other problems that you can read about on our website: Link

License BH No. 000750

Contacts:
Tel: 8- (812) -915-81-63
39 - Третьяков-2.jpg

Attachments

• 39 - Третьяков-2.jpg
    39 - Третьяков-2.jpg
    819.9 KB · Views: 103
Original message
- Мы оказываем полный комплекс услуг для физических и юридических лиц по поиску информации – от конкретных сведений в базах данных до составления информационного досье на персону или организацию.
- занимаемся розыском пропавших детей и взрослых, поиском угнанных автомобилей, похищенных материальных ценностей, скрываемой собственности и активов
- осуществляем наружное наблюдение, в том числе стационарное и негласное наблюдение в поездах
- владеем эффективными методами выявления супружеской измены (с помощью наружного наблюдения, сбора информации о круге общения человека в интернете) и, что не менее важно, разработали действенную и легальную методику возвращения супругов в семью
- помогаем родителям детей и подростков достоверно узнать, чем занимается ребенок в свободное время вне дома, чтобы, в случае обнаружения проблем, алкогольной или наркотической зависимостей, можно было принять меры для спасения ребенка
- решаем множество других задач, о которых Вы можете прочитать на нашем сайте: Ссылка

Лицензия ЧД №000750

Контакты:
Тел: 8-(812)-915-81-63
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Dmitry, good afternoon!
I am especially pleased to welcome the fellow countryman!
Welcome to our forum!
I hope that over time it will become yours.
I look forward to posting the photo and banner of the IAPD site on my own!
And of course I'm waiting for a visit at Sredny pr. 100.
Sincerely.

Original message
Дмитрий, Добрый день!
Особо рад приветствовать земляка!
Добро пожаловать на наш Форум!
Надеюсь, что со временем он станет и Вашим.
Жду от Вас размещение фото и баннер сайта IAPD на своем!
И конечно жду в гости на Средний пр.100.
С уважением.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
I welcome to the Forum))) And where is the photo of the come ....

Original message
Приветствую на Форуме))) А где же фото пришедшего....
pleased to meet you!!!

Original message
рад знакомству!!!

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Welcome to the forum!

Original message
Приветствую на форуме!

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
I am also glad to welcome fellow countrymen. But ... I am very surprised by the habit of some colleagues to encrypt. Today is the second time I see only a name and that's it. We do not seem to be spies and conspiracy to breed on the forum is not worth it. I would like to know who is behind the names, where they served, how long they have been working - in my opinion this is not respect for the community. Of course you can see the site, etc.

Original message
Я так-же рад приветствовать земляков. Но... Меня очень удивляет привычка некоторых коллег шифроваться. За сегодняшний день уже второй раз вижу только имя и все. Мы вроде не шпионы и конспирацию разводить на форуме не стоит. Хотелось бы знать кто стоит за именами, где служили, как давно работают - на мой взгляд это не уважение к сообществу. Конечно можно посмотреть сайт и т.д.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Запаренко Александр Николаевич said:
I am also glad to welcome fellow countrymen. But ... I am very surprised by the habit of some colleagues to encrypt. Today is the second time I see only a name and that's it. We do not seem to be spies and conspiracy to breed on the forum is not worth it. I would like to know who is behind the names, where they served, how long they have been working - in my opinion this is not respect for the community. Of course you can see the site, etc.
Nikolaevich - severe, but fair.

Original message
Запаренко Александр Николаевич said:
Я так-же рад приветствовать земляков. Но... Меня очень удивляет привычка некоторых коллег шифроваться. За сегодняшний день уже второй раз вижу только имя и все. Мы вроде не шпионы и конспирацию разводить на форуме не стоит. Хотелось бы знать кто стоит за именами, где служили, как давно работают - на мой взгляд это не уважение к сообществу. Конечно можно посмотреть сайт и т.д.
Николаевич - суров, но справедлив.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Khabarovsk welcomes!

Original message
Хабаровск приветствует!