Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Everything is right Konstantin Mikhailovich: lol: Although it is better not to bring it to this .... But still ....

Original message
Все правильно Константин Михайлович :lol: Хотя лучше до этого не доводить....Но все же....

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Роберт said:
this leads to the fact that they won’t appeal anymore, but they will also tell others. Extremely stupid. It’s better to stay without money.

This leads to the fact that such a dishonest client will not do so, not only in relation to you, but also in relation to our other colleagues.

Original message
Роберт said:
это ведет к тому, что больше обращаться не будут, да еще и другим расскажут. Крайне глупо. Лучше уж без денег остаться.

Это ведет к тому, что такой непорядочный клиент, не поступит так, не только по отношению к Вам, но и в отношении других наших коллег.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
No, really. This is not ethical. Moreover, with such actions he will create anti-advertising about all detectives as blackmailers !!! And this is worse, I think. Let the client be dishonorable than his detective.

Original message
Нет уж. Это не этично. Тем более, что при таких действиях он создаст антирекламу обо всех детективах как шантажистах!!! А это хуже, я считаю. Пусть уж клиент будет непорядочным, чем его детектив.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
It’s interesting how the lawyers would live if they lived by these rules: I didn’t pay the fee, I’ll tell the investigator everything !!!

Original message
Интересно как бы жили адвокаты, если б жили по таким правилам:не заплатил гонорар-все расскажу следователю!!!

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
And further. But I’m wondering how it is so, it seems to have asked, but doesn’t pay money? Choi then? It’s not clear to me how this happens and that’s it. Who needs someone?

Original message
И еще. А мне вот интересно как это так, вроде бы обратился с просьбой, а денег не платит? Чой то? Не понятно мне как это бывает и все. Кто кому нужен?

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Regarding lawyers, everything is simple, did not pay the fee and sat down longer. Personal comfort is paramount. Especially when one place is on fire. But there are different clients, and when the information is a little different than the client came up with in his fantasies, and I don’t seem to want to pay ... this is how it happens in life ... But by the way the detective is better for fools or the client ... here how anyone perceives himself in this world. Personally, I live and work on a simple principle, I have to answer for the bazaar, I did the job, pay, did not pay, which means I have no ethical and other standards in relation to this client. Everything is simple.

Original message
По поводу адвокатов, все просто, не заплатил гонорар и присел подольше. Личный комфорт превыше всего.Особенно когда одно место горит. А клиенты разные бывают, и когда информация немного не та, которую придумал в своих фантазиях клиент, и платить вроде не хочется...вот так бывает в жизни... А вот по тому как лучше детектив в дураках или клиент...тут как кто воспринимает себя в этом мире. Лично я живу и работаю по принципу простому, за базар нужно отвечать, я дело сделал , заплати, не заплатил, значит никаких этических и прочих норм у меня по отношению к данному клиенту, нет. Все просто.