Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Speech by the President of the IAPD at the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Speech by IAPD President Andrei Nikolayevich Matushkin in the Legislative Assembly of St. Petersburg, dedicated to the 150th anniversary of the judicial reforms of Alexander II.

%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5 % D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B5-022-300x201.jpg

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
First of all, let me thank you for giving me the honor to speak from such a high rostrum.

As an introduction, on my own behalf and on the organizations I represent: the International Association of Private Detectives and the All-Russian Trade Union of Non-State Security Spheres, I want to congratulate you on the 150th anniversary of the judicial reforms of Alexander II and the upcoming New Year holidays!

Remembering the judicial reforms of Alexander II, the spirit of reformism involuntarily embraces each of us. After all, in fact, there is something to change for the development and prosperity of Russia!
Given my direct involvement in the detective case, I can not ignore the Law of the Russian Federation of March 11, 1992 N 2487-I "On private detective and security activities in the Russian Federation." And I want to start with the rights of a private detective in Russia, which, frankly, are insignificant. The activities of a private detective are licensed, but in fact, apart from duties, the license does not give anything.
Who is a private detective in Russia? In most cases, this is a former law enforcement officer who has a huge store of knowledge and experience in solving crimes, tracing criminals and missing persons. The state may well count on the detective’s help in protecting his interests and those of his citizens, but in reality we have a law that binds us hand and foot.
To work effectively for the good of the country, the detective community currently needs the trust of the state, expressed in granting special status to private detectives, opening up access to the necessary sources of information in the work. The detective’s special status and access to restricted information resources can be strictly regulated, but it must be!

%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5 % D0% BD% D0% B8% D0% B5-042-copy-300x201.jpg

I want to emphasize that at present, we all urgently need a new Law, which will spell out the real powers of a private detective. Based on foreign experience, I can give an example of the work of detectives overseas. There, a private investigator has access to information resources on a par with law enforcement agencies, has the right to hold detentions, initiate prosecutorial checks, and conduct inquiries.
A modern private detective in Russia is de facto capable of taking on the lion's share of the routine work of law enforcement agencies, but de jure is not endowed with such powers by the Law. We are ready to provide real assistance to the state in the fight against corruption, theft and other economic crimes and crimes of a general criminal orientation. The task of the state is to hear a private detective, understand his aspirations and legislatively assign to him the powers necessary to solve tasks that are important for the whole country.

Once again, I congratulate all those present on the anniversary of the judicial reforms of Alexander II and the upcoming New Year, I wish everyone health, happiness and optimism!

Thanks for your attention.

Sincerely, President of the International Association of Private Detectives, Member of the Coordinating Council of the Trade Union of Non-State Security Structures of Russia Andrei Nikolayevich Matushkin.

https://iapd.info/?p=2343

Original message
Выступление Президента IAPD Андрея Николаевича Матушкина в Законодательном Собрании Санкт-Петербурга, посвященное 150-летие судебных реформ Александра II.

%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-022-300x201.jpg

Добрый день, уважаемые дамы и господа!
Прежде всего, позвольте поблагодарить вас за оказанную мне честь выступить со столь высокой трибуны.

В качестве вступления, от себя лично и от представляемых мною организаций: Международная Ассоциация Частных Детективов и Общероссийский Профсоюз Негосударственных Сфер Безопасности, хочу поздравить Вас со 150-летием судебных реформ Александра II и наступающими новогодними праздниками!

Вспоминая судебные реформы Александра II, дух реформатства невольно охватывает каждого из нас. Ведь на самом деле есть что менять для развития и процветания России!
Учитывая мою непосредственную причастность к сыскному делу, я не могу обойти вниманием Закон РФ от 11 марта 1992 г. N 2487-I «О частной детективной и охранной деятельности в Российской Федерации». И начать хочу с прав частного детектива в России, которые, откровенно говоря, ничтожны. Деятельность частного детектива лицензируется, но фактически кроме обязанностей лицензия ничего не даёт.
Кто такой частный детектив в России? В большинстве случаев это бывший сотрудник силовых ведомств, у которого за плечами огромный багаж знаний и опыта в раскрытии преступлений, розыске преступников и лиц без вести пропавших. Государство вполне может рассчитывать на помощь детектива в защите своих интересов и интересов своих граждан, но реально мы имеем Закон, который связывает нас по рукам и ногам.
Для эффективной работы на благо страны детективному сообществу в настоящий момент необходимо доверие государства, выраженное в предоставлении особого статуса частным детективам, открытии доступа к необходимым в работе источникам информации. Особый статус детектива и доступ к закрытым информационным ресурсам может быть строго регламентирован, но он должен быть!

%D0%98%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5-042-copy-300x201.jpg

Хочу подчеркнуть, что в настоящее время всем нам крайне необходим новый Закон, где будут прописаны реальные полномочия частного детектива. Опираясь на зарубежный опыт могу привести пример работы детективов за океаном. Там частный сыщик имеет доступ к информационным ресурсам наравне с правоохранительными органами, имеет право проводить задержания, инициировать прокурорские проверки, проводить дознание.
Современный частный детектив в России де-факто способен взять на себя львиную долю рутинной работы органов правопорядка, но де-юре не наделен такими полномочиями Законом. Мы готовы оказать реальную помощь государству в борьбе с коррупцией, хищениями и другими экономическими преступлениями и преступлениями обще-уголовной направленности. Задача государства услышать частного детектива, понять его чаяния и законодательно закрепить за ним полномочия, необходимые для решения важных для всей страны задач.

Ещё раз всех присутствующих поздравляю с юбилеем судебных реформ Александра II и наступающим Новым годом, желаю всем здоровья, счастья и оптимизма!

Спасибо за внимание.

С уважением, Президент Международной Ассоциации Частных Детективов, Член Координационного Совета Профсоюза Негосударственных Структур Безопасности России Андрей Николаевич Матушкин.

https://iapd.info/?p=2343

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
A worthy performance. In principle, the directions of the activity of the MOD were announced. Will they hear?

Original message
Выступление достойное. В принципе озвучены направления деятельности МОД. Услышат ли?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Запаренко Александр Николаевич said:
A worthy performance. In principle, the directions of the activity of the MOD were announced.
Nikolaevich, so this is our work with you, we fought together.

Original message
Выступление достойное. В принципе озвучены направления деятельности МОД.
Николаевич, так это же наше с тобой творчество, вместе вояли.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Will they hear?
And what would have heard in February, we will present our bill.

Original message
Услышат ли?
А что бы услышали в феврале представим свой законопроект.

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
Greetings! Well Andrei Nikolaevich, I read your speech more than once. He showed very great interest in him. You are just like a statesman, not in the eyebrow, but in the eye. Fine. From your speech, I learned something for myself. Ideas have been spinning in my head for a long time, but I couldn’t come to a rational decision. And now everything fell into place. Thank.

Original message
Приветствую ! Ну Андрей Николаевич, читал Ваше выступление и не один раз. Проявил очень большой к нему интерес. Вы прямо как государственный деятель, не в бровь, а в глаз. Отлично. Из Вашего выступления, кое что почерпнул для себя. Давно в голове крутятся идеи, но к разумному решению ни как не мог прийти. А теперь все стало на свои места. Спасибо.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Greetings! Well Andrei Nikolaevich, I read your speech more than once. He showed very great interest in him. You are just like a statesman, not in the eyebrow, but in the eye. Fine. From your speech, I learned something for myself. Ideas have been spinning in my head for a long time, but I couldn’t come to a rational decision. And now everything fell into place. Thank.
Igor Borisovich, Thanks for the words of support.

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
Приветствую ! Ну Андрей Николаевич, читал Ваше выступление и не один раз. Проявил очень большой к нему интерес. Вы прямо как государственный деятель, не в бровь, а в глаз. Отлично. Из Вашего выступления, кое что почерпнул для себя. Давно в голове крутятся идеи, но к разумному решению ни как не мог прийти. А теперь все стало на свои места. Спасибо.
Игорь Борисович, Спасибо за слова поддержки.