Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Security Consulting Group said:
I agree with Alexander. There were already precedents. And with regards to those dealers who throw their own, write about the situation here to all of us, with justification, that's all. People are smart, but understand.
I agree Jacob.

Original message
Я согласен с Александром. Были уже прецеденты. А что касаемо, тех дельцов, что своих же кидают, написать о ситуации здесь всем нам, с обоснованием, и все. Люди умные, да разберутся.
Согласен Яков.
K

Kulikov Konstantin

At the IAPD headquarters, a working meeting was held devoted to the preparation of the VI conference, during communication, our colleague was congratulated on his birthday. The meeting was held in a relaxed atmosphere.

Attachments

• имени.jpg
    имени.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 231
Original message
В штаб-квартире IAPD прошла рабочая встреча посвященная подготовке VI конференции, в ходе общения, был поздравлен наш коллега с Днем рождения. Встреча прошла в непринужденной обстановке.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
I agree with Alexander. There were already precedents. And with regards to those dealers who throw their own, write about the situation here to all of us, with justification, that's all. People are smart, but understand.
I agree with Jacob, it may not be necessary to intervene in the arbitration court, everyone will take note and draw their conclusions!

Original message
Я согласен с Александром. Были уже прецеденты. А что касаемо, тех дельцов, что своих же кидают, написать о ситуации здесь всем нам, с обоснованием, и все. Люди умные, да разберутся.
Согласен с Яковом, возможно и не надо будет вмешивать третейский суд, все примут к сведению и сделают свои выводы!