Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Which of the DC paid membership dues for 2014?

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Paid (through A.Gudimova).

Original message
Оплатил (через А.Гудимова).

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Security Consulting Group said:
Paid (through A.Gudimova).
Thank.

Original message
JR Security Consulting Group said:
Оплатил (через А.Гудимова).
Спасибо.

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Good day.
Last year I paid through Sberbank online. In this connection, I can not provide payment documents.

Original message
Добрый день.
За прошлый год платила, через Сбербанк онлайн. В связи с чем не могу предоставить платежные документы.

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
Colleagues, payment details for paying a membership fee:
676196000154985510 Sberbank card.
Please send confirmation that the payment came from a particular MODOVETS !!!
My mail and mobile are listed below.

Original message
Коллеги, платежные реквизиты для оплаты членских взнос:
676196000154985510 карта Сбербанка.
Просьба присылать подтверждение, что взнос пришел от конкретного МОДовца!!!
Моя почта и мобильный указаны ниже.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
Hi Alexandra))) Why not NP MOD account, but a sber card .... NP MOD account exists at all or not ... And then last year I tried to pay a contribution to the account of a non-commercial partnership ... And the money was returned with a note that there is no such account at all ... And how can this be ...

Original message
Привет Александра))) А почему не расчетный счет НП МОД,а карточка сбера....Счет НП МОД вообще существует или нет...А то в прошлом году пытался заплатить взнос на расчетный счет некоммерческого партнерства...А деньги вернулись обратно с отметкой,что счета вообще нет такого...И как такое может быть...

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Hi Alexandra))) Why not NP MOD account, but a sber card .... NP MOD account exists at all or not ... And then last year I tried to pay a contribution to the account of a non-commercial partnership ... And the money was returned with a note that there is no such account at all ... And how can this be ...
Andrew, I answer.
I hand over zero balances.
It costs very little.
If carried out through the account, then the situation changes.
I will say more, only the last conference with us did not go negative for me ... (((

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Привет Александра))) А почему не расчетный счет НП МОД,а карточка сбера....Счет НП МОД вообще существует или нет...А то в прошлом году пытался заплатить взнос на расчетный счет некоммерческого партнерства...А деньги вернулись обратно с отметкой,что счета вообще нет такого...И как такое может быть...
Андрей, отвечаю.
Я сдаю нулевые балансы.
Это стоит очень не дорого.
Если проводить через счёт, то ситуация меняется.
Скажу больше, только прошлая конференция у нас для меня не ушла в минус...(((

Александра

Вице-президент МОД
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv-f.ru
And then it’s very convenient for everyone. Plus, though not big, but still unloading for Andrei (he already wrote that he is now very closely involved in preparing the conference)
As for reporting, do not worry about me and the bullet will not whistle, I keep a list of who, when and how much I paid. As a result, I will post it on the forum and everyone will see their "merits to the fatherland" :) in the form of contributions.

Original message
Да и потом очень удобно для всех. Плюс хоть не большая, но все таки разгрузка для Андрея (он уже писал, что сейчас очень плотно занимается подготовкой конференции)
Что касается отчетности, не волнуйтесь мимо меня и пуля не просвистит, веду список кто, когда и сколько заплатил. По итогам выложу на форум и все увидят свои "заслуги перед отечеством":) в виде взносов.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Александра said:
And then it’s very convenient for everyone. Plus, though not big, but still unloading for Andrei (he already wrote that he is now very closely involved in preparing the conference)
As for reporting, don’t worry about me and the bullet willn’t whistle, I keep a list of who, when and how much I paid. As a result, I will post it on the forum and everyone will see their "merits to the fatherland" :) in the form of contributions.
Alexandra, good afternoon.
I think you’ll have to call your colleagues.

Original message
Александра said:
Да и потом очень удобно для всех. Плюс хоть не большая, но все таки разгрузка для Андрея (он уже писал, что сейчас очень плотно занимается подготовкой конференции)
Что касается отчетности, не волнуйтесь мимо меня и пуля не просвистит, веду список кто, когда и сколько заплатил. По итогам выложу на форум и все увидят свои "заслуги перед отечеством":) в виде взносов.
Александра, добрый день.
Думаю тебе придётся обзванивать коллег.
Reaction score
Website
www.
I personally don’t really like the fact that we combined the payment of membership dues for 2014 and the payment of membership dues for 2015 in one topic, and these are two big differences, as they say in Odessa. :(
The idea of breeding the topics of payment for membership fees for 2014-15. consisted in identifying those who from the Partnership Partnership evaded their honorable duties in the past year and thus lost the right to be considered Partnership Partnership.
I completely did not understand who and why gave such a privilege, not to pay membership fees to the Partnership and at the same time be a member of it.

The explanations of the Partnership management about the absence of such accounts do not inspire me to make such payments in the future.
This is what happens: Ivanov pays membership dues, but Petrov does not pay them, and are both equal in rights?
My suggestion is this: let's first calmly and efficiently deal with the payment of membership fees for the last 2014!
Maybe some people will have to pay an introductory fee along with membership fees for 2015 ... :)

Original message
Мне лично не совсем нравится то обстоятельство, что мы объединили в одну тему оплату членских взносов за 2014 год и оплату членских взносов за 2015 год, а это две большие разницы, как говорят в Одессе. :(
Замысел разведения тем оплаты за членские взносы за 2014-15 гг. состоял в том, чтобы определить тех, кто из ДЧ Партнёрства уклонился от своих почётных обязанностей в прошлом году и утратил, таким образом, право считаться ДЧ Партнёрства.
Я совершенно не понял, кто и почему дал такую привилегию, не платить членских взносов в Партнёрство и одновременно состоять в нём.

Объяснения руководства Партнёрства об отсутствии подобных учётов меня не вдохновляют на подобные платежи в дальнейшем.
Это что же получается: Иванов платит членские взносы, а Петров их не платит и оба уравнены в правах?
Моё предложение такое: давайте сначала спокойно и качественно разберемся с уплатой членских взносов за прошлый 2014 год!
Может, кое-кому придётся вместе с членскими взносами за 2015 год оплатить ещё и вступительный... :)

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Alexandra, please create a new topic.

Original message
Александра, создай пожалуйста новую тему.