Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

A

Anonymous

Whether the person traveled abroad Greetings. I need to find out whether one person has left Russia in the past 14 days. Name + year of birth known. country declared as Germany

Original message
Выезжал ли человек за границу

Приветствую. мне нужно узнать покидал ли россию один человек за последние 14 дней. ФИО+ год рожения известны. страна заявлена, как Германия

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hey. Yes, we can help.

Original message
Привет. Да, мы можем помочь.
A

Anonymous

I need to find out whether Shalnov Yaroslav Andreevich 1970g.r abroad abroad in the coming week

Original message
мне нужно узнать выезжал ли Шальнов Ярослав Андреевич 1970г.р за границу в ближайшую неделю

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. Who you are? Why are you interested in? Register on the forum.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Кто Вы? С какой целью интересуетесь? Зарегистрируйтесь на форуме.

Exporter

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day! It is required to find out when was the last time a person traveled abroad of the Russian Federation, if you can help and what is the order of prices, please inform me in PM. Name, date of birth are known, I will inform you of the details if prices are satisfied. Thanks in advance!

Original message
Доброго времени суток! Требуется узнать, когда в последний раз человек выезжал за границу РФ, сможете ли помочь и каков порядок цен сообщите пожалуйста в личку. ФИО, дата рождения известны, детали сообщу если цены устроят. Спасибо заранее!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Exporter said:
Good day! It is required to find out when was the last time a person traveled abroad of the Russian Federation, if you can help and what is the order of prices, please inform me in PM. Name, date of birth are known, I will inform you of the details if prices are satisfied. Thanks in advance!
Good day.
What are your goals?

Original message
Exporter said:
Доброго времени суток! Требуется узнать, когда в последний раз человек выезжал за границу РФ, сможете ли помочь и каков порядок цен сообщите пожалуйста в личку. ФИО, дата рождения известны, детали сообщу если цены устроят. Спасибо заранее!
Добрый день.
Для каких Вам целей?

Андрей2016

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
good day.
Interested in information about trips abroad of a fraudster from 2010 to 2016.
He lives in Blagoveshchensk, and crosses the border there. In the investigative department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, he is currently conducting his criminal case on 5 allegations of non-delivery of goods, but they are in every possible way slowing down the development of events and waiting for the onset of the “limitation period”. There are suspicions that this citizen did not go anywhere, but hid from the bodies of inquiry from 2010 to 2011. Consequently, it will be possible to extend the limitation period by a year.

Original message
добрый день.
Интересуют сведения о выездах за границу одного мошенника с 2010 по 2016гг.
Проживает он в Благовещенске, там же и переходит границу. В следственном отделе МВД сейчас ведут его уголовное дело по 5 заявлениям о непоставке товара, но всячески тормозят развитие событий и ждут наступления "срока исковой давности". Есть подозрения что данный гражданин никуда не выезжал, а прятался от органов дознания с 2010 по 2011гг. Следовательно можно будет продлить срок исковой давности на годик.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good evening.
What region are you in?

Original message
Добрый вечер.
Вы сами в каком регионе?

Андрей2016

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Good evening.
What region are you in?
I myself am from Irkutsk, other applicants (creditors) are scattered throughout Russia

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Добрый вечер.
Вы сами в каком регионе?
Сам я из Иркутска, остальные заявители(кредиторы) разбросаны по всей России