Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Help find a person in Canada

Аннушка Александровна

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! Please tell me whom to contact in Russia or Canada. A strange situation has developed in our family. During the Second World War, my great-grandfather disappeared. Some time ago, my father (the grandson of a missing grandfather) began to tell strange things. Allegedly great-grandfather was captured and, together with the Ukrainian units, was released by the Americans. As a result, great-grandfather was in Canada. Return, of course, could not. In Canada, he started a new family in which three sons were born. Great-grandfather made good money and part of it decided to bequeath to the first son of one of his daughters in Russia (i.e. my father). After the death of his great-grandfather, his eldest son tracked down my father and somehow contacted him, apparently, to fulfill the will of the deceased. According to my father, he doesn’t need anything. And he sent a certain young lady and their supposedly joint child to receive an inheritance.
Of course it sounds like Santa Barbara. I myself understand this. The only way to understand whether my father is in his mind is to find the children of my great-grandfather and ask them all. The information is very fragmentary, because my father (the recipient of the inheritance) wants to leave everything to “his last” child, and also says that Canadian relatives do not want to communicate with the rest.
Information:
-Russian name of the great-grandfather (in Canada he changed the surname or the whole name)
- Names of the three sons of the great-grandfather (Philip, Zahar and Ivan)
-year of the birth of Philip (eldest son of his great-grandfather)

Original message
Здравствуйте! Подскажите, пожалуйста, к кому обратиться в России или Канаде. Сложилась в нашей семье странная ситуация. Во время ВОВ пропал безвести мой прадед. Некоторое время назад мой отец (внук прпавшего безвести деда) начал рассказывать странные вещи. Якобы прадед попал в плен и вместе с украинскими частями был освобожден американцами. В итоге прадед оказался в Канаде. Вернуться, естественно, не мог. В Канаде завел новую семью, в которой родились три сына. Прадед нажил неплохой капитал и часть решил завещать первому сыну одной из своих дочерей в России (т.е. моему отцу). После смерти прадеда его старший сын разыскал моего отца и как-то с ним связался, видимо, для исполнения воли усопшего. По словам моего отца, ему ничего не надо. А получать наследство он отправил некую молодую особу и их якобы совместного ребенка.
Конечно, звучит как Санта-Барбара. Я и сама это понимаю. Единственный способ понять в своем ли уме мой отец - это разыскать детей моего прадеда и все у них спросить. Информация очень обрывочна, т.к. мой родной отец (получатель наследства) желает все оставить "своему последнему" ребенку, а так же говорит, что с остальными канадские родственники общаться не хотят.
Информация:
-русское имя прадеда (в Канаде он изменил фамилию или все имя)
-имена трех сыновей прадеда (Филипп, Захар и Иван)
-год рождения Филиппа (старшего сына прадеда)