Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective agency "Partner" - kidalovo!

samson81

Private access level
Reaction score
SKF Budaev and partners. Tula.

This is for you, dear, this is not the point, but for us, this is precisely the point ...
Sorry, but for you this is for whom ??? (although I think that we think in one direction)
I don’t think that this special just put an inactive LAPD banner and a certificate of participation just to powder the brains of customers ....

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула.

Это для Вас, уважаемый, дело не в том, а для нас, как раз, в этом-то и дело...
извените,но для вас это для кого???(хотя думаю что мыслим мы в одном направлении)
не думаю что этот спец.просто так разместил неактивный баннер ЛАПД и сертификат участника только для того чтобы пудрить мозги клиенам....

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
samson81 said:
Guys!!! so a person has a banner and a certificate of a participant in the 2014 conference on the site so that he should be known to the President personally .... wait for comments.
Good afternoon friends.
Exactly.
I saw him twice.
Once at the office and once at a conference in Krasnodar.

Original message
samson81 said:
Ребята!!! так у человека на сайте баннер и сертификат участника конференции 2014 г так что он должен быть известен Президенту лично....подождем комментариев.
Добрый день, друзья.
Именно так.
Видел его два раза.
Один раз в офисе и один раз на конференции в Краснодаре.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
samson81 said:
there the man on the site boldly writes about as much as 7 !!! I don’t know of the discovered or prevented ORDERED KILLINGS .... this crosses out all the statistics of the GUMVD of St. Petersburg and the Len.obr.It’s time to write out the prize of the Ministry of Internal Affairs personally by the Minister with the presentation of nominal hours !!! Glad for such pros))
It's a shame. His surname is loud.
In St. Petersburg, she is a well-known general of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, his relative.

Original message
samson81 said:
там человек на сайте смело пишет про аж 7!!! раскрытых или предотвращенных ЗАКАЗНЫХ УБИЙСТВАХ не знаю.... это перечеркивает все статистику ГУМВД СПБ и Лен.обл.Ему пора премию МВД выписывать лично Министром с вручением именных часов!!! Рад за таких профи))
Обидно. Фамилия у него громкая.
В Питере её носит известный генерал МВД, его родственник.

samson81

Private access level
Reaction score
Andrei Nikolaevich! Do you, as I understand it, do not recall such a character !?

Original message
Андрей Николаевич! Вы как я понимаю такого персонажа не припоминаете!?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
samson81 said:
Andrei Nikolaevich! Do you, as I understand it, do not recall such a character !?
Not. I remember him very well. "Nimble"))

Original message
samson81 said:
Андрей Николаевич! Вы как я понимаю такого персонажа не припоминаете!?
Нет. Я его очень хорошо помню. "Шустрый"))

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
samson81 said:
)))) he case on our forum did not register.
Probably not.

Original message
samson81 said:
)))) он случаем у нас на форуме не зарег.
Да вроде нет.
Yes, I remember there was such a participant in the conference in Lermontovo 2014. I would like to see in this thread an explanation of Roman on this review. It would be fair to give him the floor, if he wanted to speak out of course. How does he see this situation? The charge is serious on the visited resource.

Original message
Да , помню был такой участник конференции в Лермонтово 2014 . Хотелось бы увидеть в этой теме пояснения Романа по данному отзыву . Справедливо было бы дать ему слово , при его желании конечно высказаться . Как он видит эту ситуацию ? Обвинение то серьёзное на посещаемом ресурсе .

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Yes, I remember there was such a participant in the conference in Lermontovo 2014. I would like to see in this thread an explanation of Roman on this review. It would be fair to give him the floor, if he wanted to speak out of course. How does he see this situation? The charge is serious on the visited resource.
All phones are off.
Before I approved this message, which casts a shadow over our entire community, I talked with many colleagues ...
If Roman wants to comment on the topic, then it would be great.

Original message
Детективное агентство. Инициатива. Самара. said:
Да , помню был такой участник конференции в Лермонтово 2014 . Хотелось бы увидеть в этой теме пояснения Романа по данному отзыву . Справедливо было бы дать ему слово , при его желании конечно высказаться . Как он видит эту ситуацию ? Обвинение то серьёзное на посещаемом ресурсе .
Все телефоны выключены.
Перед тем, как я одобрил это сообщение, которое бросает тень на всё наше сообщество, я пообщался со многими коллегами...
Если Роман захочет высказаться в теме, что ж было бы здорово.

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Jocks said:
Good afternoon!
I contacted the Detective Agency "Partner" (link to their site Link). An employee of the salnikov, Roman Evgenievich, came from this agency to a meeting; according to the documents provided, he agreed to complete this work within 1 week. Having taken an advance payment from us, the employee of this agency did not complete the work and simply disappeared. The phones provided and indicated on the site do not respond, the email is silent. I do not recommend contacting this agency.

but didn’t confuse the deadline? even I am trying to reserve a month or two. you never know what the unforeseen opportunity will happen ... + so the contract would be to look at services, m. there is a banal consultation.
and in general it’s very interesting.

Original message
Jocks said:
День добрый!
Обратилась в Детективное агентство "Партнер" (ссылка на их сайт Ссылка ). От данного агентства на встречу приехал сотрудник Сальников Роман Евгеньевич, по предоставленным документам он согласился выполнить данную работу в течении 1-й недели. Взяв с нас предоплату, сотрудник данного агентства работу не выполнил да и просто исчез. Телефоны предоставленные и указанные на сайте не отвечают, электронная почта молчит. Не рекомендую обращаться в данное агентство.

а не смутил срок выполнение работы? даже я с запасом стараюсь брать месяц - два. мало ли какая оказия не предвиденная произойдет... + так то договор бы по смотреть на услуги, м.б. там банальная консультация.
а так вообще очень интересно.