Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детектив-Молдова said:
Дмитрий Никитин said:
Many thanks to Andrei Nikolaevich and Dear colleagues for the confidence placed in us! It is very nice to be in your ranks. We are faced with a difficult task - increasing the trust of citizens and the development of private investigation in the Russian Federation as a whole. Also active interaction with foreign colleagues. My team and I will take all possible steps to justify your trust ...

Dmitry, I respect your opinion, BUT our Non-Profit Partnership is called "INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES" and if its TASK is to be seen only in " ... increasing the trust of citizens and the development of private investigation in the Russian Federation as a whole ... ", then this means to go against the Charter of the Partnership and then we, foreign private detectives, have nothing to do here.

You probably should familiarize yourself with the CHARTER of the PARTNERSHIP (and the rest of its documents) in more detail and, in accordance with it, build a policy of stay and coexistence in the Partnership and on the forum.

Sorry, nothing personal!

Nikolai Vasilievich, good afternoon.
Thank!

Original message
Детектив-Молдова said:
Дмитрий Никитин said:
Большое спасибо Андрей Николаевич и Уважаемые коллеги за оказанное доверие! Очень приятно оказаться в Ваших рядах. Перед нами стоит непростая задача- повышение доверия граждан и развитие частного сыска в РФ в целом. Также активное взаимодействие с зарубежными коллегами. Я и моя команда примем все возможные действия, чтобы оправдать Ваше доверие...

Дмитрий, я уважаю Ваше мнение, НО наше Некоммерческие Партнерство называется "МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЕ ОБЪЕДИНЕНИЕ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ" и если его ЗАДАЧУ видеть только в "...повышение доверия граждан и развитие частного сыска в РФ в целом...", то это означает идти вразрез Уставу Партнерства и тогда нам, зарубежным частным детективам здесь делать нечего.

Вам, наверное, следует более детально ознакомится с УСТАВОМ ПАРТНЕРСТВА (да и с остальными его документами) и в соответствии с ним строить политику прибывания и сосуществования в Партнерстве и на форуме.

Извините, ничего личного!

Николай Васильевич, добрый день.
Спасибо!

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Евгений Ивченков said:
I welcome the distinguished participants of the Forum.
Good afternoon, friends and colleagues!
I present to you Eugene from the White Nights team!
He, like the head of the agency, makes a huge contribution to the development of the Association!
Eugene, thank you!
Friends, please greet him!
Meet cordially and hospitably!
Thank you in advance!!!

Original message
Евгений Ивченков said:
Приветствую уважаемых участников Форума.
Добрый день, друзья и коллеги!
Представляю Вам Евгения из команды "Белых Ночей"!
Он, как и руководитель агентства вносит огромный вклад в развитие Ассоциации!
Евгений, спасибо тебе!
Друзья, прошу поприветствовать его!
Встретить радушно и гостеприимно!
За ранее - СПАСИБО!!!

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Glad to meet you and ready for cooperation !!!!!

Original message
Рад знакомству и готовы к сотрудничеству!!!!!

Евгений Ивченков

Private access level
Reaction score
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Евгений Ивченков said:
I welcome the distinguished participants of the Forum.
Good afternoon, friends and colleagues!
I present to you Eugene from the White Nights team!
He, like the head of the agency, makes a huge contribution to the development of the Association!
Eugene, thank you!
Friends, please greet him!
Meet cordially and hospitably!
Thank you in advance!!!

Andrei Nikolaevich, thank you for your kind words and a warm welcome. I will try to make a feasible contribution to the development of the Association, to the best of my abilities.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей Николаевич said:
Евгений Ивченков said:
Приветствую уважаемых участников Форума.
Добрый день, друзья и коллеги!
Представляю Вам Евгения из команды "Белых Ночей"!
Он, как и руководитель агентства вносит огромный вклад в развитие Ассоциации!
Евгений, спасибо тебе!
Друзья, прошу поприветствовать его!
Встретить радушно и гостеприимно!
За ранее - СПАСИБО!!!

Андрей Николаевич, спасибо Вам за теплые слова и радушный прием. Постараюсь внести посильный вклад в развитие Ассоциации, в меру моих возможностей.

Митрофанов Николай Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
г. Санкт-Петербург, Оренбургская дом 2 тел: +7 812
Website
mida-spb.ru
Greetings and ready to cooperate!

Original message
Приветствую и готов к сотрудничеству !

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Евгений Ивченков said:
I will try to make a feasible contribution to the development of the Association, to the best of my abilities.

Waiting for the "hang" the TV back)))): D

Original message
Евгений Ивченков said:
Постараюсь внести посильный вклад в развитие Ассоциации, в меру моих возможностей.

Жду, когда "повесите" обратно телевизор )))) :D

ВАХТАНГ-ГРУЗИЯ

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Georgia welcomes and is ready for cooperation!

Original message
Грузия приветствует и готов к сотрудничеству!

Дмитрий Никитин

Private access level
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
detective-78.ru
Детектив-Молдова said:
Дмитрий Никитин said:
Many thanks to Andrei Nikolaevich and Dear colleagues for the confidence placed in us! It is very nice to be in your ranks. We are faced with a difficult task - increasing the trust of citizens and the development of private investigation in the Russian Federation as a whole. Also active interaction with foreign colleagues. My team and I will take all possible steps to justify your trust ...

Dmitry, I respect your opinion, BUT our Non-Profit Partnership is called "INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES" and if its TASK is to be seen only in " ... increasing the trust of citizens and the development of private investigation in the Russian Federation as a whole ... ", then this means to go against the Charter of the Partnership and then we, foreign private detectives, have nothing to do here.

You probably should familiarize yourself with the CHARTER of the PARTNERSHIP (and the rest of its documents) in more detail and, in accordance with it, build a policy of stay and coexistence in the Partnership and on the forum.

Sorry, nothing personal!

Nikolai Vasilievich, I welcome you! Thank you for your comment, but I am by no means trying to impose on the Association my goals. Also, I want to note that my desire related to the development of private investigations in Russia does not contradict the fact that, by putting things in order at home, we will improve the general “climate” of international private investigations.

Original message
Детектив-Молдова said:
Дмитрий Никитин said:
Большое спасибо Андрей Николаевич и Уважаемые коллеги за оказанное доверие! Очень приятно оказаться в Ваших рядах. Перед нами стоит непростая задача- повышение доверия граждан и развитие частного сыска в РФ в целом. Также активное взаимодействие с зарубежными коллегами. Я и моя команда примем все возможные действия, чтобы оправдать Ваше доверие...

Дмитрий, я уважаю Ваше мнение, НО наше Некоммерческие Партнерство называется "МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЕ ОБЪЕДИНЕНИЕ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ" и если его ЗАДАЧУ видеть только в "...повышение доверия граждан и развитие частного сыска в РФ в целом...", то это означает идти вразрез Уставу Партнерства и тогда нам, зарубежным частным детективам здесь делать нечего.

Вам, наверное, следует более детально ознакомится с УСТАВОМ ПАРТНЕРСТВА (да и с остальными его документами) и в соответствии с ним строить политику прибывания и сосуществования в Партнерстве и на форуме.

Извините, ничего личного!

Николай Васильевич, приветствую Вас! Спасибо за Ваш комментарий, но я ни в коем случае не пытаюсь навязать Ассоциации своих целей. Также, хочу заметить, что мое желание связанное с развитием частного сыска в России не противоречит тому, что мы, наводя порядок у себя дома, улучшаем общий "климат" международного частного сыска.