+79214188555

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Республика Саха (Якутия) Саратовская облас
Website
Odis11.ru
How does a TV equipped with a camera and a microphone get to the right person?) Explain to me what is not understood?)

Original message
Как телевизор оборудованный камерой и микрофоном попадет к нужному лицу?) Объясните мне не понятливому?)

Victor

Участник
Reaction score
just.
a TV equipped with a webcam and a microphone is called SMART TV.
This is a type of smartphone, current smart TV.
such as a TV set crossed with a computer with all the consequences (operating system, viruses, trojans, etc.)
These products are gaining sales and popularity.
The first such telly was seen by a real owner 3-4 years ago.
they cost more than simple TVs, and therefore wealthy people buy them.
about how it gets to the object of observation, it all depends on the specific situation.
There is an option for a gift, a purchase, a win in a lottery, a promotion of a market, etc.

that is, it does not mean a normal TV set “charged” HFS, but commercially available models of smart TVs.

how do you understand?
reception ...

Original message
просто.
телевизор оборудованный вебкамерой и микрофоном называют СМАРТ ТВ.
это типа смартфона , тока смарттелевизор.
типа телик скрещенный с компьютером со всеми вытекающими ( операционная система, вирусы, трояны и т.п.)
данная продукция набирает обороты продаж и популярность.
первый такой телик видел у реального владельца ещё 3-4 года назад.
стоят они дороже простых телевизоров, и по этому их покупают обеспеченные люди.
по поводу как попадёт к объекту наблюдения , - всё зависит от конкретной ситуации.
есть вариант подарка , покупки , выигрыша в лотерею , промоакция какого либо маркета и т.п.

тоесть имеется ввиду не обычный телик "заряженный" стс, а серийно выпускаемые модели смарттелевизоров.

как понял?
приём...

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
Need to follow me. Try to give me such a TV))) Laugh)) In the best case, he will stand in a room where he will be useless. Well, I understand a little, put the TV on the right person. Do not be offended but nonsense))))

Original message
Нужно за мной проследить. Попробуйте мне такой телевизор подарить)))Посмеемся))В лучшем случае он будет стоять в комнате где он будет бесполезен. Ну ладно я разбираюсь немного, впарьте телевизор нужному лицу. Не обижайтесь но бред))))

Victor

Участник
Reaction score
smart TV in the room, in the kitchen a smart refrigerator and a smart microwave, in the korman (man purse) a smart phone, a laptop with a webcam in a suitcase (by the way, if I am not mistaken, several states have criminal penalties for those who tape webcams),
in a house or apartment, a video surveillance system with a recorder connected to the network, and modern cars have long been connected to the Internet and have a speakerphone, the list goes on and on. and of course, no one will watch the object with one TV set for 50 kilo rubles, I will not teach you, but the topic has been developed slightly.
do not need a telly, take a refrigerator or microwave))))))

about nonsense, almost all the discoverers and scientists and inventors did not find understanding of contemporaries))))))

and old Sherlock, at the beginning, Lestrade spread rot: mrgreen:

Original message
смарт ТВ в комнате, на кухне смартхолодильник и смарт микроволновка, в кормане(барсетке) смарттелефон, в чемодане ноут с вебкой (кстати если не ошибаюсь , в нескольких штатах есть уголовное наказание для тех, кто заклеевает изолентой вебки),
в доме или на квартире система видеонаблюдения с рекордером подключённым к сети, да и современные авто давно выход и инет имеют и громкую телефонную связь , список можно продолжать бесконечно. и ясное дело одним телевизором за 50 килорублей никто за объектом наблюдать не будет, не мне Вас учить , но тему развернули слегка.
не нужен телик, возьми холодильник или микроволновку ))))))

насчёт бреда, почти все первооткрыватели и учёные и изобретатели не находили понимания современников ))))))

и старину Шерлока по началу Лестрейд гнобил :mrgreen:

Victor

Участник
Reaction score
forgot
surveillance and observation are, in my opinion, slightly different things.

Original message
забыл ,
слежка и наблюдение , на мой взгляд слегка разные вещи.

Victor

Участник
Reaction score
Have you forgotten yet, heard the topic "smart home"?
or "Internet of things."
there is generally room for improvisation.
with respect.
Vitek.

Original message
Вот забыл ещё , слышали тему "умный дом"?
или "Интернет вещей".
там вообще простор для импровизаций.
с Уважением.
Витёк.

Растаман

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
Odis11.ru
Yes, I didn’t want to say anything offensive. But ... If the task is to follow me and I have a normal TV set and a firewood telephone without Internet as you will. I understand that there is a television set of this brand. But how will he get to me to transmit a signal from his camera and microphone? Of course, I understand that you can think of something, it all depends on the imagination. But how to follow me on a TV that I don’t have. I don’t understand?)))

Original message
Да я н ичего обидного не хотел сказать.Но... Если задача за мной следить а у меня телек обычный и телефон дрова без интернета как будете. Я понимаю что есть допустим телевизор вот этой марки. Но как он попадет ко мне чтобы передавать сигнал со своей камеры и микрофона? Я конечно понимаю что можно что нибудь придумать все зависит от фантазии. Но как следить за мнойпо телевизору который у меня не стоит. Не пойму?)))

Victor

Участник
Reaction score
To be honest, any arguments will break about your iron logic: mrgreen:
as they say Old Warrior - Wise Warrior: mrgreen:
I respect

Original message
если честно, то о Вашу железную логику разобьются любые аргументы :mrgreen:
как говорится Старый Воин - Мудрый Воин :mrgreen:
Уважаю.

Victor

Участник