Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

About scammers, scammers and suckers of detectives.

secrets

Private access level
Reaction score
Colleagues! Do not waste your time or anyone else to discuss a non-existent problem on our forum ...

Original message
Коллеги! Не тратьте ни своего ни чужого времени на обсуждение несуществующей проблемы на нашем форуме...

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
Well what can I say - SPRING!

Original message
ну что тут сказать - ВЕСНА!

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Детектив-Юг said:
It may be rude, but this is my opinion that I have voiced since the first day I was in the profession of Detetiva.

About scammers, scammers and suckers of detectives.
For a long time there has been a heated discussion of various programs regarding private detective work. The creation of trade unions and associations, various SROs, etc.
But alas, this does not bring real fruit to the field of Private Detective Activity.
Too many different hangers-on, crooks, crooks stuck to the feeder.
All and sundry are engaged in detective work, because private detectives are modest fluffy and harmless suckers.
In every city and village there are a lot of different hangers-on eating most of the cake given to the state by detectives.
In other industries, they create associations such as clean hands, calculate and punish, including with the help of detectives and select illegally bitten, many of us participate in these events and know how to do it.
But detectives only sigh and on their sites in the (bad) section only those who are clearly exposed or who have offended them are posted, and scammers, as they scammed and scammed, scammers were scammed and scammed.
But suckers are still detectives and advertise them on their sites and in communities.
More than 80% of dead souls, only 1 - 2% of really working detectives on the MOD site, are no secret
In Russia, at present, less than 1000 people have Private Detective Licenses, of which no more than 20% actually work.
So it turns out that we ourselves advertise scammers and scammers in our profession and rejoice.
Any attempts (at international sites) to bring order to detective work in Russia are immediately perceived with hostility, and most of all not only pseudo colleagues, but also colleagues from neighboring states fit into the discussion.
About 500 people have personal pages of detectives on the MOD site, the question arises - who are they?
More than 50% of them are not licensed, or have dead souls. Etc. etc.
I know a few from my region who have been prosecuted for fraud and scamming clients, there are no licenses for a long time and their sites are working, advertisements are posted on the sites of detective communities, and they both threw and throw clients.
Is it time to stop being suckers and put things in order in their business Lord Detectives?
Everyone positions themselves as great experts in the field of protecting a business, identifying facts of illegal activities in business, offering various checks, etc. etc. but they’re not interested in their business.
Who is stopping to put things in order in their business, to analyze, conduct measures to identify unscrupulous detectives, conduct test purchases, identify illegal detective activities and put everything in its place?
Laziness gentlemen or just the lack of professional skills, or without a sucker and life is bad?
But if Private Detectives themselves cannot protect their business, it remains only to hire charlatans, or to continue to be suckers in their profession.
For reference:
In many areas of Russian business, associations "Clean Hands", etc., have long existed, with their own rules and procedures.

the idea is not bad, but there are a couple of points.
I joined this business not so long ago .. there is no year. Have I encountered scammers? yes faced. Do I scream about them at every stop? no, why? I work within the law. I don’t see the point of misleading people. 1. word of mouth works in our business. 2. "Work colleagues" will learn about your flights faster than anyone. therefore the point? becoming a stick for former colleagues is also not a joyful prospect.

to calculate eagles engaged in detective business without a license? what's the point? people are working fine, there are no complaints, and we should report a crime immediately. Therefore, the idea is not bad, but a sting is not feasible.
to talk about taking clients away from me? this is unlikely. the specifics are narrow, in principle, there is no competition.
therefore, I repeat ... the idea is not bad, but waving a solo sword in the middle of the field is for the most part similar to insanity.

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Может грубо, но это мое мнение которое я озвучиваю с первого дня нахождения в профессии Дететива.

О КИДАЛАХ, ЛОХОТРОНЩИКАХ И ЛОХАХ ДЕТЕКТИВАХ.
Уже давно идет бурное обсуждение различных программ в отношении частной детективной деятельности. Создание профсоюзов и ассоциаций, различных СРО и т.д.
Но увы это не приносит реальных плодов на поле Частной Детективной деятельности.
Слишком много различных прихлебателей, жуликов, мошенников присосалось к кормушке.
Все кому не лень занимаются детективной деятельностью, потому что частные детективы скромные пушистые и безобидные ЛОХИ.
В каждом городе и населенном пункте полно различных прихлебателей съедающих большую часть пирога отданного государством детективам.
В других отраслях, создают ассоциации типа чистые руки, вычисляют и наказывают, в том числе с помощью детективов и отбирают незаконно откушенное, многие из нас участвуют в этих мероприятиях и знают как это делается.
Но а ЛОХИ детективы только вздыхают и на своих сайтах в разделе (плохих) размещают только тех кто явно засветился, или сильно кого обидел, причем кидалы, как кидали так и кидают, лохотронщики как лохотронили так и лохотронят.
Но а ЛОХИ детективы еще их и рекламируют их на своих сайтах и в сообществах.
Не для кого не секрет что на сайте МОД более 80% мертвые души, всего 1 - 2% реально работающих детективов.
В России на настоящий момент Лицензии Частных Детективов имеют менее 1000 человек, из них реально работают не более 20%.
Вот и получается, что мы сами рекламируем прихлебателей кидал и мошенников в своей профессии и радуемся.
Любые попытки (на международных площадках) навести порядок в детективной деятельности в России сразу воспринимается в штыки, причем больше всех в обсуждение вписываются не только псевдо коллеги, но и коллеги из сопредельных государств.
Персональные странички детективов на сайте МОД имеют около 500 человек, возникает вопрос – кто они?
Более 50% из них не имеет лицензий, или мертвые души. И т.д. и т.п.
Знаю нескольких из своего региона на которых заведены уголовные дела за мошенничество и кидание клиентов, лицензий давно нет а их сайты работают, реклама размещена на сайтах детективных сообществ, а клиентов они как кидали так и кидают.
Не пора ли перестать быть ЛОХАМИ и навести порядок в своем бизнесе Господа Детективы?
Все позиционируют себя великими специалистами в области защиты бизнеса, выявлению фактов противоправной деятельности в бизнесе, предлагают различные проверки и т.д. и т.п. а в своем бизнесе, вроде как и не заинтересованы.
Кто мешает навести порядок в своем бизнесе, провести анализ, провести мероприятия по выявлению, недобросовестных детективов, провести контрольные закупки, выявить незаконно занимающихся детективной деятельностью и поставить все на свои места?
Лень господа или просто отсутствие профессиональных навыков, или без ЛОХА и жизнь плоха?
Но а если Частные Детективы не могут сами защитить свой бизнес, остается только нанять шарлатанов, или и дальше оставаться ЛОХАМИ в своей профессии.
Для справки:
Во многих областях Российского бизнеса уже давно существуют Ассоциации «Чистые руки» и т.д.. со своими правилами и порядками.

идея то не плохая, но есть тут пара моментов.
я в сей бизнес влился не так давно ..года нету. сталкивался ли я с кидалами ? да сталкивался. кричу ли я о них на каждой остановке? нет а зачем? я работаю в рамках закона. смысл вводить людей в заблуждение не вижу. 1. в нашем деле безусловно работает сарафанное радио. 2. о твоих залетах "коллеги по цеху" узнают быстрее всех. посему смысл? становиться "палкой" у бывших коллег тоже не радостная перспектива.

вычислять орлов занимающихся сыскным делом без лицензии? а смысл? люди работают нормально, жалоб нет,а о преступлении мы и так должны сообщать незамедлительно.. посему идея не плохая, но в жало не выполнимая.
говорить о том, что у меня забирают клиентов? это маловероятно. специфика узкая, конкуренции в принципе нет.
посему повторюсь...идея не плохая но махать шашкой соло посреди поля это по большей части похоже на маразм.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Right. Almost one dead soul on the site. And if you clean them, as I suggested a long time ago, then there will remain 20 percent.

Original message
Правильно. Практически одни мертвые души на сайте. И если их почистить, как я предлагал давно, то и останется процентов 20.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
As the license ended this post appeared. Like, Robert, and who are you anyway ?! Fine. Do you work? Yes you goof! Awesome laugh.

Original message
Как лицензия кончилась появился этот пост . Типа, Роберт, а ты кто такой вообще?! Нормально. Ты работаешь? Да ты лох! Офигенно посмеялся.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
I will think about whether I am a sucker. And why is this license necessary? The legislation is about nothing (never changed), there are no rights. Being a 3rd year student, having in my pocket a certificate of a freelance police officer, I had the right to detain offenders, deliver them to the police station, conduct personal searches and searches of personal belongings with witnesses, draw up an appropriate search report, take a written explanation from the offender, deliver him to the police station, use physical force with resistance (this is legal). Also, if through the BHSS, then he could conduct checks and conduct test purchases of goods. And by the way, no one paid a dime for this. (Sly, such freelancers and combatants were given a scholarship with one three)
And now everyone cheats only for money, sometimes very large, although they have no rights at all !!! Just whimper about the new law, which would give the detective the right to send requests to the authorities. That is why it was silent all this time. Say it is nothing. It is strange in general that someone turns to detectives. Indeed, any legally savvy person understands very well that if there are no rights, then there are no guarantees of the work. Why spend money on this ?! Explain.

The result. In principle, all private detectives-suckers.

Original message
Я подумаю над мыслью лох ли я. А зачем вообще эта лицензия. Законодательство ни о чем (так и не. Изменилось), прав нет. Я, будучи студентом 3 курса, имея в кармане удостоверение внештатного сотрудника милиции, имел право задерживать правонарушителей, доставлять их в пункт милиции, проводить личный досмотр и досмотр личных вещей с понятыми, с составлением соответствующего акта досмотра, брать писменное объяснение с нарушителя, доставлять его в отделение милиции, применять физическую силу при сопротивлении (это законно). Также, если по линии БХСС, то мог проводить проверки и проводить контрольные закупки товаров. И, кстати, за это никто не платил ни копейки. (Лукавлю, таким внештатникам и дружинникам давали стипендию с одной тройкой)
А сейчас все надувают щеки только за деньги, иногда очень большие, хотя не имеют вообще никаких прав!!! Только скулим о новом законе, который бы давал право детективу отправлять запросы в праворганы. Вот поэтому то и молчал все это время. Говорить то не очем. Странно вообще, что кто то обращается к детективам. Ведь любой, мало мальски юридически подкованный человек, прекрасно понимает, что, если нет прав, то нет и гарантий выполнения работы. Зачем тратить на это деньги?! Объясните.

Итог. В принципе все частные детективы-ЛОХИ.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
About the competition. Even some ! And the lion's share of it is precisely those who throw. This negatively affects honest colleagues. Once thrown, and not only one person, but all his entourage, will never turn.

Original message
Про конкуренцию. Ещё какая ! И львиную долю её составляют как раз те, кто кидает. Это негативно сказывается на честных коллегах. Один раз кинули -и уже не только один человек, но и все его окружение, никогда не обратятся.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
secrets said:
Colleagues! Do not waste your time or anyone else to discuss a non-existent problem on our forum ...
And what kind of problems are you interested in then, colleague? What are you wasting your time on?

Original message
secrets said:
Коллеги! Не тратьте ни своего ни чужого времени на обсуждение несуществующей проблемы на нашем форуме...
А какие тогда вообще проблемы Вас интересуют, коллега? На что Вы тратите время?

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
Андрей Захаров said:
Vitya ... It is unlikely that all these calls will receive support .... After all, no one wants to spoil some kind of relationship (even virtual ones) .... Even with the same potential scammers and scammers who have “clung” to our business .... An initiative without support, without creating or organizing a group of people with a common goal, not provided with the proper level of purely organizational support (the presence of their own media ... in electronic form) is doomed to failure ....
Well, personally, my hand will never flinch to put a "private detective" at 159, if he really threw it. This is just the way out, the path of self-cleaning in this profession.

Original message
Андрей Захаров said:
Витя...Вряд ли все эти призывы получат поддержку....Ведь никто не хочет портить какие то отношения (пусть даже какие то виртуальные)....Пусть даже с теми же потенциальными аферистами и "кидалами" "примазавшимися" к нашему бизнесу....Инициатива без поддержки ,без создания или организации группы людей,имеющих общую цель,не обеспеченная надлежащим уровнем чисто организационного обеспечения (наличие того же своего СМИ...в электронном виде) обречена на провал....
Ну, лично у меня никогда рука не дрогнет посадить "частного детектива" по 159, если он действительно кинул. Это как раз тот выход, путь самоочищения в данной профессии.

Роберт

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-spb.ru
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
It’s understandable, Jacob!
You and I are creating WILD COMPETITION and AIMING FOR HIMSELF (TO BYPASS OTHER LICENSED PRIVATE DETECTIVES) GIANT CASH FLOWS, i.e. the same "most of the pie given to the state by detectives." :)
I read and cried!

Original message
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
Оно и понятно, Яков!
Мы с тобой создаём ДИЧАЙШУЮ КОНКУРЕНЦИЮ и НАПРАВЛЯЕМ НА СЕБЯ (В ОБХОД ДРУГИХ ЛИЦЕНЗИРОВАННЫХ ЧАСТНЫХ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ) ГИГАНТСКИЕ ПОТОКИ ДЕНЕЖНЫХ СРЕДСТВ, т.е. ту самую "большую часть пирога отданного государством детективам." :)
Прочитал и заплакал!