Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ?! On the eve of the First Conference.

Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? We support the idea. I would not like in mid-September, name days are coming. It is better to solve all organizational issues in advance - we will not have time to look back as winter runs over to the tail.

Original message
Re: НЕ ПОРА ЛИ ТРУБИТЬ ОБЩИЙ СБОР???

Идею поддерживаем. Хотелось бы не в середине сентября, грядут именины. Все орг.вопросы лучше решить заранее - не успеем оглянуться как зима на хвост наедет.

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? I am ready to organize and meet, at the time voted by the majority of colleagues.

Original message

Я готов организовывать и встречаться- в проголосованное большинством коллег время.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? The idea is very excellent, and is practiced as a "conference" in various communities. The detectives still didn’t seem to have it. I think Crimea is a great place. As if by tradition, it is already the venue for such international events of the CIS countries.

Original message

Идея очень отличная, и практикуется как "конференция" в различных сообществах. У детективов еще вроде как не было.
Мне кажется Крым отличное место. Как бы он и по традиции уже является местом проведения таких интернациональных мероприятий стран СНГ.
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Dear colleagues! On my own behalf and Laszlo (Kiev) I propose to hold our 1st conference on October 1-2. If someone needs to “extend” these terms, he may arrive earlier or leave later. Everyone has already decided with the place - Crimea. Since the respected Help took the initiative of organizing on the spot, we will now wait for his proposals on the specific conditions of accommodation and the cost of the event. I propose to him to send in PM suggestions to the conference program and topics of their speeches. And it would be good for each participant to prepare commemorative certificates with the logo of our community.

Original message

Уважаемые, коллеги!
От себя и Ласло (Киев) предлагаю провести нашу I-ю конференцию 1-2 октября. Если кому-то потребуется "расширить" эти сроки, он может раньше приехать или позже уехать.
С местом все уже решили - Крым.
Поскольку уважаемый Хелп взял на себя инициативу организации на месте, будем ждать теперь его предложений по конкретным условиям размещения и стоимости мероприятия. Ему же предлагаю отправлять в личку предложения в программу конференции и темы своих выступлений.
И хорошо было бы для каждого участника подготовить памятные сертификаты с логотипом нашего сообщества.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TAKE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Dear colleagues, now that the date is agreed, please leave applications and check who will be, so that our esteemed organizer Igor could put everything on the shelves :)

Original message

Уважаемые коллеги,теперь когда дата согласована просим оставлять заявки и отметиться кто будет,дабы наш многоуважаемый организатор Игорь смог расставить все по полочкам :)

частный детектив Хмельницкий

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Accepted! To begin with: OPEN A NEW TOPIC WITH REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS OF THE 1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF PRIVATE DETECTIVES.

Original message

Принято!
Для начала: ОТКРЫВАЕМ НОВУЮ ТЕМУ с РЕГИСТРАЦИЕЙ УЧАСТНИКОВ 1й МЕЖДУНАРОДНОЙ КОНФЕРЕНЦИИ ЧАСТНЫХ ДЕТЕКТИВОВ.

Игорь Коракс

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? I think, before submitting applications, you need to decide on the concept of this event. Can start with suggestions on how we see the conference?

Original message

Думаю, перед тем, как подавать заявки, нужно определиться с концепцией проведения данного мероприятия. Может начать с предложений о том, как мы видим конференцию?
М

Москва Детектив

Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Orlan is right. But I fully support the idea of a meeting!

Original message

Орлан прав.
Но идею встречи полностью поддерживаю!

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Website
www.private-detective.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL ASSEMBLY ??? Great idea! I support!

Original message

Отличная идея!
Поддерживаю!
Reaction score
Website
imperial-detektiv.ru
Re: IS IT NOT TIME TO TUBE A GENERAL COLLECTION ??? For a person from the North, give a pillow to a specific city for the planned conference to determine the distance with a curvimeter. I think the concept of holding should be determined now. Maybe we will invite some eminent guests? They will not come - they will be the second question, at least declare about ourselves that we exist and work.

Original message

Для человека с Севера дайте наколочку на конкретный город проведения планируемой конференции, чтобы курвиметром определить расстояние. Думаю концепцию проведения надо определять уже сейчас. Может быть пригласим каких-нибудь именитых гостей? Приедут не приедут - второй вопрос, хотя бы заявим о себе, что мы существуем и работаем.