Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello colleagues! I am glad to see you on our forum, I hope that over time it will become yours as well. We invite detective agencies and private detectives to cooperate. We are waiting for the placement of information about you in the section: Personal pages of detective agencies and private detectives, participants in the Forum. If you have any problems with registering or posting information about yourself, then you need to contact me by phone: +7 921 41 88 555 or send an email to: detective.agency.info@gmail.com [/ u ] If you have a site, then one of the most important conditions for your work on the forum is the placement of the banner of the International Forum of Detectives on the main and other pages of your site. If there is no site, then you will not be placed in the search window, but you will be able to chat and work on the forum. Posting a personal photo instead of an avatar is also welcome. If your detective agency will be admitted to the section "Private communication detectives", you must specify prices for services for colleagues. This is the policy of the forum. And this is briefly. For full cooperation at the International Forum of Detectives, you must: 1) Place a forum banner on all pages of the site, including the main one. 2) Register on the forum. 3) Create a new topic in the section: Personal pages of detective agencies and private detectives, participants in the Forum, with the name of the agency and an indication of the region and country. Indicate in your message how long you have been engaged in detective activities and what services you provide. 4) If you will be given access to the private section, place prices for services for colleagues. 5) Hang your photo instead of avatars. 6) Be an active participant in the forum. On behalf of the International Association of Detectives, I look forward to mutually beneficial, fruitful and long-term cooperation. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Здравствуйте, коллеги! Я рад видеть Вас на нашем форуме, рассчитываю, что со временем он станет и Вашим.
Приглашаем детективные агентства и частных детективов к сотрудничеству. Ждём размещение информации о Вас в разделе: Персональные страницы детективных агентств и частных детективов, участников Форума. Если у Вас возникли проблемы с регистрацией или размещением информации о себе, то Вам необходимо связаться со мной по телефону: +7 921 41 88 555 или отправить письмо на электронный адрес: detective.agency.info@gmail.com
Если у Вас есть сайт, то одно из важнейших условий Вашей работы на форуме, это размещение баннера "Международного форума детективов" на главной и других страницах Вашего сайта. Если нет сайта, то Вы не будете размещены в поисковом окне, но сможете общаться и работать на форуме. Так же приветствуется размещение личной фотографии вместо аватары. Если Ваше детективное агентство будет допущено до раздела «Приватное общение детективов» , необходимо указать цены на услуги для коллег.
Такова политика форума.

А это вкратце.
Для полноценного сотрудничества на Международном форуме детективов необходимо:
1) Разместить баннер форума на всех страницах сайта, в том числе и на главной.
2) Зарегистрироваться на форуме.
3) Создать новую тему в разделе: Персональные страницы детективных агентств и частных детективов, участников Форума, с название агентства и указанием региона и страны.
В своём сообщение указать как давно Вы занимаетесь детективной деятельностью и какие услуги оказываете.
4) Если Вам будет предоставлен доступ в приватный раздел, разместить цены на услуги для коллег.
5) Повесить вместо аватары своё фото.
6) Быть активным участником форума.

От лица "Международного объединения детективов", рассчитываю на взаимовыгодное, плодотворное и долгосрочное сотрудничество.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
A

Anonymous

Hello, Mr. Matushkin! I apologize for my Russian language, but I hope you can understand me. I got to your site and he was very interested in me. Our agency is new and now takes its place in the detective market in Bulgaria. Our office is in the city of Burgas. Our team is not very big which includes former employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and lawyers. We would be glad if we could register in your forum and what we need to do to achieve this. Our contact numbers are 00359878511694; 00359878511692; 00359888447533 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 00359888447533 end_of_the_skype_highlighting; 00359885034360; e-mail: northex@mail.bg Regards: Evgeny Nikolov

Original message
Здравствуйте,г-н Матушкин!
Извиняюсь за мой руский язык,но надеюсь что сможите понять меня.Я попал на Ваш сайт и он меня сильно заинтересовал.Наша агенция новая и сейчас занимает свое место на детективском рынке в Болгарий.Наш офис находится в городе Бургас.Наш коллектив не очень большой в состав которого входят бывшие работники МВД и юристы .Мы бы были рады ,если сможем регистрироваться в Вашем форуме и что нам надо выполнить для этого. Наши контактные телефоны - 00359878511694 ; 00359878511692;00359888447533 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              00359888447533      end_of_the_skype_highlighting;00359885034360 ; e-mail : northex@mail.bg
С уважением : Евгений Николов

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello, Eugene! We are always glad to see our colleagues on the forum! Register, create your page in the section DETECTIVE AGENCIES AND PRIVATE DETECTIVES. If you are ready to place a banner on the main page of your site, place your photo instead of an avatar, also place prices for services for colleagues in a private section, then you will be given the status: "green man", later "blue". And you will accordingly have access to all sections of the forum. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Евгений! Мы всегда рады нашим коллегам на форуме! Регистрируйтесь, создайте свою страницу в разделе ДЕТЕКТИВНЫЕ АГЕНТСТВА И ЧАСТНЫЕ ДЕТЕКТИВЫ. Если Вы готовы повесить баннер на главную страницу своего сайта, разместите свою фотографию вместо аватары, также в приватном разделе разместите цены на услуги для коллег, то Вам будет присвоен статус: "зелёный человечек", позже "синий". И Вы соответственно будете иметь доступ во все разделы форума.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.

Денис Березняк

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Hello! I want to do detective work. What is needed for this? I have already completed the training courses, and I have a license for a security guard and a private detective. And can I, for example, collaborate with you?

Original message
Здравствуйте! Хочу заниматся детективнай деятельностью. Что для этого нужно ? Я уже закончил курсы подготовки , и имею лицензию на охранника и часного детектива. И могу-ли я например с вами сотрудничать ?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello Denis. What region are you from?

Original message
Здравствуйте, Денис. Вы из какого региона?

Денис Березняк

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
[quote = "Matushkin Andrey"] Hello, Denis. What region are you from? [/ Quote] I am from Tatarstan from the mountains. Naberezhnye Chelny.

Original message
Матушкин Андрей said:
Здравствуйте, Денис. Вы из какого региона?
Я с Татарстана с гор. Набережные Челны.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I see you are extremely operational! And a month has not passed.

Original message
Я смотрю Вы на редкость оперативны! И месяца не прошло.

DIBNN

Нижегородское Детективное Агентство
Private access level
Reaction score
Россия, Нижний Новгород. +7-901-800-00-15.
Website
dibnn.ru
Re: GENERAL INVESTIGATION SERVICES

Everything is in your hands, find the section: forum registration rules and act.
The forum is open to all and we are always glad to colleagues.

Original message
Re: GENERAL INVESTIGATION SERVICES

Все в твоих руках, найди раздел: правила регистрации на форуме и действуй.
Форум открыт для всех и мы всегда рады коллегам.

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
Hello everyone, my name is Steve Dudnik. I am the owner of the detective agency GENERAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICES, the only Russian-speaking agency on the east coast of the United States. General Investigations Service ”was founded in 2005 in Florida, USA. From the very beginning to the present day, the company is the only Russian-speaking private detective agency on the east coast, despite the fact that the Russian-speaking diaspora in the United States is growing at a tremendous pace and will soon reach 3 million people. With years of experience in US law enforcement, company president Steve Dudnik created General Investigation Services and soon gained the trust of numerous private and corporate clients from Miami, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles. Based on professional experience and close ties with law enforcement agencies, the company has developed a unique way by which it is possible to provide clients with information that is not accessible or hidden from the public. My agency will be very interested in providing assistance to detectives from different countries and will cooperate very readily on the basis of honor and decency. Our site on the Internet https://www.generalpi.com

Original message
Всем большой привет зовут меня Стив Дудник я являюсь хозяином детективного агентства GENERAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICES это единственное русско говорящие агентство на восточном побережье США.Компания General Investigations Service” была основана в 2005 году в штате Флорида, США. С самого начала и по сей день, компания является единственным русскоговорящим частным детективным агентством на территории восточного побережья, притом, что Русскоязычная диаспора в США растёт грандиозными темпами и вскоре достигнет 3 миллионов людей. Имея за плечами многолетний опыт работы в правоохранительных службах США, президент компании Стив Дудник создал "General Investigation Services" и вскоре завоевал доверие многочисленных частных и корпоративных клиентов из Майами, Нью-Йорка, Чикаго и Лос-Анджелеса. На основании профессионального опыта и тесных связей с правоохранительными структурами, компания разработала уникальный способ, благодаря которому стало возможным предоставлять клиентам информацию не доступную или скрытую от публики.Мое агентство с большим интересом предоставит помощь детективам разных стран и с большой готовностью будет сотрудничать на основе чести и порядочности.Наш сайт в интернете https://www.generalpi.com
A

Anonymous

Hello colleagues Detectives! Regards from the Baltic city in Poland - Gdansk.
I do not know what language I write in the forum. I hope that the English language can that be? ;)
Looking for contractors interested in providing detective services in my country - Poland.
I am also in the case of services when you have a need to fix anything on Polish territory.
I wrote a post but I do not appeared? Is the banner is necessary so that we can work on this forum? :)

Best Regards
Greg, Grigorij, (Grzegorz) :mrgreen:

Original message
Hello colleagues Detectives! Regards from the Baltic city in Poland - Gdansk.
I do not know what language I write in the forum. I hope that the English language can that be? ;)
Looking for contractors interested in providing detective services in my country - Poland.
I am also in the case of services when you have a need to fix anything on Polish territory.
I wrote a post but I do not appeared? Is the banner is necessary so that we can work on this forum? :)

Best Regards
Greg, Grigorij, (Grzegorz) :mrgreen: