Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Re: Skype: I know where you are and what you download

Skype !!! The safest!!!

So much for the safe:? : roll: ...;) :)

Original message
Re: Skype: я знаю где ты и что качаешь

Скайп!!! Самый безопасный!!!

Вот тебе и безопасный :? :roll: ... ;) :)

Саратов-Алиби

Private access level
Reaction score
Россия г. Саратов, ул. Вольская 11. +7 (927) 911-6
Website
www.alibi-saratov.ru

Skype is safe ...........: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:
Safe only Chinese products No. 2 .............: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:: lol:

Thanks Andrew for the article, I read it with interest.

Original message

Скайп безопасный........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Безопасные только Китайские изделия №2............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Андрей спасибо за статью, прочел с интересом.

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score

Thanks, informative.
But let's not forget that, if necessary, their Big Brother will read and read everything on the Web (and PGP, first of all, steganography, etc.)
And if we work through Skype and discuss orders, only He can (and could even without these scientists!) Read and track us. But He needs it, think?
So let the last Beni in a turban afraid of Skype control. : lol :: lol: And what are we afraid of? :cool:

Original message

Спасибо, познавательно.
Но не будем забывать, что ихний Старший Брат если надо прочитает и читает всё в Сети (и PGP в первую очередь и стеганографию и т.д.)
И если мы работаем через СКАЙП и обсуждаем заказы - только Он может(и мог и без этих ученых!) почитать и отследить нас. Но оно Ему надо, подумайте?
Так что пусть последыши Бени в чалме боятся контроля СКАЙПа. :lol: :lol: А нам то чего бояться? :cool:

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru

Thanks, interesting.

Original message

Спасибо, интересно.

Частный детектив. Панда. Краснодар.

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.panda-kr.su

Thank. The article is interesting.

Original message

Спасибо. Статья интересная.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Alexandr-Kiev said:
Thanks, informative.
But let's not forget that, if necessary, their Big Brother will read and read everything on the Web (and PGP, first of all, steganography, etc.)
And if we work through Skype and discuss orders, only He can (and could even without these scientists!) Read and track us. But He needs it, think?
So let the last Beni in a turban afraid of Skype control. : lol :: lol: And what are we afraid of? :cool:
----------------------------------
Thank! Absolutely agree!

Original message

Alexandr-Kiev said:
Спасибо, познавательно.
Но не будем забывать, что ихний Старший Брат если надо прочитает и читает всё в Сети (и PGP в первую очередь и стеганографию и т.д.)
И если мы работаем через СКАЙП и обсуждаем заказы - только Он может(и мог и без этих ученых!) почитать и отследить нас. Но оно Ему надо, подумайте?
Так что пусть последыши Бени в чалме боятся контроля СКАЙПа. :lol: :lol: А нам то чего бояться? :cool:
----------------------------------
Спасибо! Абсолютно ссогласен!
Reaction score
Website
www.detective56.ru

Most likely this is a duck to oust Skype from the market (apparently the analogue is moving forward or is going to move forward).
But if the client has a gray IP-address or he uses the program to change it (with one click)? How will this information about possible IP addresses be collected in a heap?
If this is done in order to take "pirates" who distribute copyright objects over the network in one place, then how will the owner of these rights be established by pieces of digital information transferred to the network? It may transfer information that is not the subject of copyright or information that the distributor himself produced (the photographer made a photo session or video session and distributes it. And the file is named for example: "Autumn Marathon", as the movie is the copyright object, and not a name).
Something really hurts a lot of questions, for the reliability of the information. Although ..... At least there is the concept of "if you want to protect the information contained on your PC 100% - work off-line"

Original message

Скорее всего это утка по вытеснению Skype с рынка (видимо аналог продвигается или собирается продвигаться).
А вот если у клиента серый IP-адрес или он использует программу для его смены (одним кликом)? Как будет собираться в кучу эта информация о возможных IP-адресах?
Если это делается для того чтобы взять за одно место "пиратов", распространяющих по сети объекты авторских прав, то как по обрывкам цифровой информации переданным в сеть будет устанавляваться собственник этих прав? Может осуществляется передача информации не являющейся объектом авторского права или информация, которую раздатчик сам изготовил (фотограф сделал фотосессию или видеосессию и раздает ее. и файл назвал к примеру: "Осенний марафон", как х\ф. объектом авторского права является сам фильм, а не название).
Что то уж больно много вопросов, для достоверности сведений. Хотяя..... По крайней мере есть понятие "хочешь защитить сведения содержащиеся на ПК на 100% - работай офф-лайн"

ТИМУР

Private access level
Reaction score
Украина, Волынская область, г.Нововолынск

Thank you for the article. Interesting and informative.

Original message

Спасибо за статью. Интересно и познавательно.