Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

We invite detectives to cooperation on the forum.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good afternoon colleagues! Tell me, how do you make out your assistants, and do you make out at all?
In the law on NPV, there are no references to any assistants performing the work of private detectives, this is so as not to go into fornication.

Original message
Добрый день коллеги! Подскажите, как вы оформляете своих помошников, и вообще ли оформляете?
В законе о ЧДД ни о каких помощниках выполняющих работу частных детективов упоминаний нет, это к тому чтоб в блуд не вдаваться.

aleksandr

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пятигорск пр. Советской Армии д.17 кв23
Website
www.detektiv26.ru
This is what I want to develop this topic. For example, assistants and interns are prescribed in the law on advocacy. Maybe all the same some kind of amendments will be introduced into the law?

Original message
Я вот к этому и хочу развить эту тему. Например в законе об адвокатуре прописаны помошники и стажеры. Может все таки какие то поправки будут вносится в закон?

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
This is what I want to develop this topic. For example, assistants and interns are prescribed in the law on advocacy. Maybe all the same some kind of amendments will be introduced into the law?
In principle, BH assistants can of course be officially hired by the IP .... Only these assistants cannot fulfill the functions of BH, but can perform purely technical work ... namely, to be a driver, to engage in promotional activities to promote BH services , which is his employer, engaged in the technical preparation of reports to clients, etc. ..... Something like this ..... And all these issues are regulated by the Labor Code of the Russian Federation .... and do not require any additional interpretations with reference to a special law .. .. Regarding the interns, this is a completely different “song” .... An internship in itself involves checking the knowledge and skills of a particular person before being assigned to a specific position .... And we do not have such positions, because. BH is an independent subject of entrepreneurial activity .... And to apply for this status in accordance with the law, no internship is required ....

Original message
Я вот к этому и хочу развить эту тему. Например в законе об адвокатуре прописаны помошники и стажеры. Может все таки какие то поправки будут вносится в закон?
В принципе,помощников ЧД конечно можно принять официально на работу в ИП....Только эти помощники не могут осуществлять функции ЧД,а могут выполнять чисто техническую работу...а именно,например,быть водителем,заниматься рекламной деятельностью по продвижении услуг ЧД,который является его работодателем,заниматься технической подготовкой отчетов клиентам и пр.....Как то так.....И все эти вопросы регламентирована ТК РФ....и никаких дополнительных трактовок со ссылкой на специальный закон не требуют....Относительно стажеров-это совсем другая "песня"....Стажировка сама по себе предполагает проверку знаний и навыков конкретного лица перед зачислением на определенную должность....А у нас должностей таких нет,т.к. ЧД-это самостоятельный субъект предпринимательской деятельности....И для оформления данного статуса в соответствии с законом не требуется никакая стажировка....

aleksandr

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пятигорск пр. Советской Армии д.17 кв23
Website
www.detektiv26.ru
Thank! Just entering this profession. In our Stavropol Territory, I am the second who handed over documents for obtaining a license. Somehow we have not developed. We will develop !!!

Original message
Спасибо! Только вхожу в эту профессию. У нас в Ставропольском крае, я второй кто сдал документы на получении лицензии. Как то у нас не развито. Будем развивать!!!

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Andrey, I painted everything right! I also do it, I have both a deputy for work with clients and a deputy for general issues, in general, how the fantasy will tell, but really everything is made out only on my behalf and I carry out all the detective work, as I have a license . And employees meet with clients to find out some questions, and simply carry out my instructions, but they are not connected with detective work: p: p: p. And when concluding an agreement, very often the client issues powers of attorney to represent his interests in various instances, I give the data of those employees who will be involved in this matter.

Original message
Андрей, все верно расписал! Я делаю также, у меня и заместитель по работе с клиентами, и заместитель по общим вопросам, в общем, как фантазия подскажет, но действительно все оформляется только от моего имени и как бы всю работу по детективной деятельности провожу я, т.к имею лицензию. А сотрудники встречаются с клиентами, чтобы выяснить какие-то вопросы, и просто выполняют мои поручения, но они ни как не связвны с детективной деятельностью:p:p:p. А еще при заключении договора очень часто клиент выдает доверенности на представление его интересов в различных инстанциях, я даю данные тех сотрудников, которые по этому делу будут заниматься.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
All right .....

Original message
Все правильно.....