Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
I would love to, but I can’t now ... although I really want to think :)

Original message
Эт я с удовольствием бы, да не могу сейчас...хотя очень хочется подумаю :)
A

Anonymous

Not now. I have a 50th anniversary in February. Come to the anniversary. I take you to winter fishing when you need to drill one and a half meter ice on the river.

Original message
Не сейчас. У меня в феврале юбилей - 50 лет. Вот на юбилей приезжай. Свожу тебя на зимнюю рыбалку, когда лед на реке полутораметровый бурить надо.
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
And what is the anniversary of February? I have a jubilee on February 20)) And Help has, oddly enough, too: lol:

Original message
А какого февраля юбилей? У меня 20 февраля тоже юбилей)) И у Хелпа, как ни странно тоже :lol:

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Частный детектив. Курган. said:
So we in Russia, even with the Law, are slowly squeezing. Take only my case with a delay in renewing the license, and now some strange clients want to introduce me more and more into sin, they provoke me to violate the Law. Tracked one - operas from department "K". Now I don’t understand, they don’t have enough computer crimes ??? : lol:: lol:: lol:
This was probably asked by colleagues from another department, so as not to shine.
But this is interesting, I’ll honestly say .. I have not encountered yet, pah pah pah ..: shock:
Yes, something and reading the forum (and Google) does not show such precedents in Ukraine .. And given that probably more than half of the black holes we left the Ministry of Internal Affairs, some former colleagues with shoulder straps may itch itching to grab some of the former operas ..

Original message
Так и нас в России даже с Законом жмут потихоньку. Взять только мой случай с задержкой продления лицензии, а сейчас какие-то странные клиенты все больше меня в грех ввести хотят, на нарушение Закона провоцируют. Одного отследил - опер с отдела "К". Вот теперь не пойму, им что компьютерных преступлений не хватает??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Это наверное попросили коллеги из другого отдела, чтобы не светиться.
Но это интересно, честно скажу.. Не сталкивался еще, тьфу тьфу тьфу.. :shock:
Да что-то и прочтение форума(и гугла)не показывает таких прецедентов по Украине.. А учитывая что наверное более половины ЧД у нас из МВД вышли, у некоторых бывших коллег с погонами руки возможно чешутся прихватить кого-нибудь из бывших оперов..
Reaction score
Website
privatdetectiv-ua.com
Alexandr-Kiev said:
So we in Russia, even with the Law, are slowly squeezing. Take only my case with a delay in renewing the license, and now some strange clients want to introduce me more and more into sin, they provoke me to violate the Law. Tracked one - operas from department "K". Now I don’t understand, they don’t have enough computer crimes ??? : lol:: lol:: lol:
This was probably asked by colleagues from another department, so as not to shine.
But this is interesting, I’ll honestly say .. I have not encountered yet, pah pah pah ..: shock:
Yes, something and reading the forum (and Google) does not show such precedents in Ukraine .. And given that probably more than half of the black holes we left the Ministry of Internal Affairs, some former colleagues with shoulder straps may itch itching to grab some of the former operas ..
It was you who did not carefully read the forum and googled poorly, they beat our brother very often and especially in Ukraine!

Original message
Alexandr-Kiev said:
Так и нас в России даже с Законом жмут потихоньку. Взять только мой случай с задержкой продления лицензии, а сейчас какие-то странные клиенты все больше меня в грех ввести хотят, на нарушение Закона провоцируют. Одного отследил - опер с отдела "К". Вот теперь не пойму, им что компьютерных преступлений не хватает??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Это наверное попросили коллеги из другого отдела, чтобы не светиться.
Но это интересно, честно скажу.. Не сталкивался еще, тьфу тьфу тьфу.. :shock:
Да что-то и прочтение форума(и гугла)не показывает таких прецедентов по Украине.. А учитывая что наверное более половины ЧД у нас из МВД вышли, у некоторых бывших коллег с погонами руки возможно чешутся прихватить кого-нибудь из бывших оперов..
Это Вы не внимательно читали форум и плохо гуглили, сплошь и рядом нашего брата бьют и особенно у нас в Украине!

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
If for "fountain pens" and for bookmarks and for NN beaten and for the transfer of information - this is not it ..

Original message
Если за "авторучки" и за закладки и за НН били и за передачу информации - это не то..

Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Alexandr-Kiev said:
If for "fountain pens" and for bookmarks and beat for NN and information transfer - it's not that ..

On this and provoke;) :) ...

Original message
Alexandr-Kiev said:
Если за "авторучки" и за закладки и за НН били и за передачу информации - это не то..

На это и провоцируют ;) :) ...

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. said:
Alexandr-Kiev said:
If for "fountain pens" and for bookmarks and beat for NN and information transfer - it's not that ..

On this and provoke;) :) ...
This is understandable, but where is the information in google and on the forum? She is not there .. Or am I really old already ..

Yes, the SBU planted a couple of people for listening and attracted “fountain pens” for the sale, but these were not black holes or “journalists”. In any case, they didn’t call themselves that and didn’t advertise themselves anywhere (the ones that they listened to) before - they were former employees of the Ministry of Internal Affairs-lone wolves .. And I meant when colleagues with epaulets run into their own, former roommates ..
Moreover, in Sumy they condemned (already from the filing of a tax) the director and accountant of the "detective agency" for tax evasion for the sale of scrap metal and glass containers .. Under a couple of million hryvnias of underpayment of taxes. It really was like that .. So, these two are Private Detectives?
Well, smart (as with the media) will not bring the matter "to attraction to .." And when a person equips a hotel room as a base and stuffs the number next to bugs and microphones with video cameras - who is the doctor for him ..
But anyway, sorry for this man ..

Original message
Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо. Кривой Рог. said:
Alexandr-Kiev said:

На это и провоцируют ;) :) ...
Это понятно, но где информация в гугле и на форуме? Нет ее там.. Или я действительно старый уже..

Да, СБУ засадило за прослушивание пару человек да привлекло за продажу "авторучек" но это не были ЧД или "журналисты". Во всяком случае они себя так не называли и не рекламировали себя нигде(те что прослушивали) до того - это были бывшие сотрудники МВД -волки-одиночки.. А я имел в виду когда коллеги с погонами наезжают на своих же, бывших соседей по кабинету..
Да еще в Сумах осудили (уже с подачи налоговой) директора и бухгалтера "детективного агентства" за уход от налогов за куплю-продажу металлолома и стеклотары.. Под пару миллионов гривен недоплаты налогов. Это действительно было так.. Так что, эти двое - Частные детективы?
Ну и умный (как со СМИ) не доведет дело "до привлечения к.." А когда человек оборудует гостинничный номер как базу и напихивает номер рядом жучками и микрофонами с видеокамерами - кто ж ему доктор..
Но всё равно, жаль этого человека..

Частный детектив Киев.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
I can still somehow understand (but not justify!) When the Ministry of Internal Affairs catches the Security Council (or the former from the Security Council) on these matters. Or the SB catches the former from the Ministry of Internal Affairs. This, unfortunately, has not yet been eliminated ..
But when the cabinetmates do it .. It doesn’t fit my head ..
And in the case of Andrei, that was exactly what it was .. In Ukraine, I don’t know this .. If I’m wrong and do not have information, please give someone at least one link to public information ..

Original message
Я еще могу как то понять(но не оправдывать!) когда МВД ловит СБ (или бывших из СБ) на этих делах. Или СБ ловит бывших из МВД. Это, к сожалению еще не изжито..
Но когда соседи по кабинету это делают.. Это не укладывается в голове..
А в случае с Андреем именно так и было.. По Украине я этого не знаю.. Если я не прав и не владею информацией - дайте кто-нибудь пожалуйста хоть одну ссылку на публичную информацию..