Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

registration error

A

Anonymous

I bought a plot of land with an unfinished house on this plot. We have drawn up a sales contract with the seller. For 1 year after the acquisition of the house, I completed it, but did not make a purchase at the Federal Reserve Service. In order to register a sales contract with the UFRS, 2 years after the purchase, I gave my friend a power of attorney, the seller gave the same power of attorney to the same friend. The technical passport made for registration of the residential building made for registration indicates that the house is 100% completed, and the sales contract states that the house is only 70% built. Employees of the UFRS did not know how to correctly draw up this discrepancy, so they suggested that my acquaintance first draw up the ownership of the house to the seller, and then again draw up between us a new contract for the sale of this house and "forget" that 2 years ago I already I bought both a house and a land plot. Prior to this, the seller's title to the property was registered in the UFRS only on the land, and information about his ownership of the house was contained only in the BTI. As a result, the UFRS registered the ownership of the house on the seller, and not on me. I don’t want to draw up a contract of sale of a land plot and a house because of the rampage of the Federal Reserve Service, because 1 year after the acquisition of the land and the house, I got married and in the case of a new contract, this property will be recognized as jointly acquired property of the spouses. I filed a complaint about the actions of the employees of the UFRS, but they answered that they can only cancel the illegal decision on registration by a court decision. Are UFRS employees right and what should I do in this case? Will the prosecutor's office help me with this?

Original message
Я купил земельный участок с недостроенным домом на этом участке. С продавцом мы оформили договор купли-продажи. За 1 год после приобретения дома, я достроил его, но так и не оформил покупку в УФРС.
Чтобы зарегистрировать договор купли-продажи в УФРС, через 2 года после покупки, я выдал своему знакомому доверенность, такую же доверенность выдал этому же знакомому продавец.
В сделанном для оформления регистрации техническом паспорте на жилое строение указано, что дом достроен на 100%, а в договоре купли-продажи указано, что дом построен только на 70%. Работники УФРС, не знали как правильно оформить это несоответствие, поэтому предложили моему знакомому сначала оформить право собственности на дом на продавца, а потом опять оформить между нами новый договор купли-продажи этого дома и "забыть" о том, что 2 года назад я уже купил и дом и земельный участок. До этого у продавца право собственности было зарегистрировано в УФРС только на земельный участок, а информация о его праве собственности на дом содержалась только в БТИ. В результате УФРС зарегистрировало право собственности на дом на продавца, а не на меня. Оформлять второй раз договор купли-продажи земельного участка и дома из-за раздолбайства УФРС я не хочу, т.к. через 1 год после приобретения земельного участка и дома я женился и в случае оформления нового договора, это имущество будет признано совместно нажитым имуществом супругов. Я обратился с жалобой на действия работников УФРС, но мне ответили, что отменить незаконное решение о регистрации они могут только по решению суда.
Правы ли работники УФРС и что мне в этом случае делать? Поможет ли мне в этом прокуратура?

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Hello Nikolai! Employees of the UFRS answered you correctly, to cancel the fact of registration of ownership of a house registered in the name of the seller of the house, the UFRS does not have the right, even if it recognizes the fact of illegal actions by its employees. Only a court can do this; the prosecutor’s office will not help you in this case. If the seller does not dispute the sale of the land and the house and is ready to appear in court to testify, then to expedite the process, it’s easier for you to file a lawsuit (recognizing your ownership of the land and the house located on it, recognizing the completion of the house at the expense of your funds within 1 year from the date of its actual purchase, on the invalidation of the state registration of the seller’s ownership right to a residential building), where the defendant will be the seller, and the third party - the UFRS. You can also make the FDR for the Defendant and demand that you reimburse the costs associated with the trial, because it is their fault that you are forced to go to court. But, as a rule, UFRS employees are in no hurry to appear in court, because of which court hearings will be postponed, you will spend a lot of your time and nerves, and you will receive very little compensation for this. Therefore, it is easier to describe the situation in the Isk in such a way that when registering the right of ownership in the documents, it was not the employees of the UFRS who confused, but a friend to whom you and the seller issued power of attorney. For the first court session, pre-prepare a petition for consideration of the case in the absence of a third party - representatives of the UFRS. Because the parties to the process do not have special claims on the merits, and the purpose of the Claim is to confirm the fact of the sale of the land plot and the house placed on it, the court will satisfy your claim without any problems, but for this you will need to agree with the seller so that he must appear in the court also confirmed that it fully agrees with your claims, as well as to ensure the appearance of a proxy in the court, who will confirm that due to his mistake the documents were incorrectly executed.

Original message
Здравствуйте, Николай!

Работники УФРС ответили Вам правильно, отменить факт регистрации права собственности на дом, оформленное на имя продавца дома, УФРС не имеет права, даже если признает факт неправомерных действий со стороны своих сотрудников. Это может сделать только суд, прокуратура в этом случае Вам не поможет.
Если продавец не оспаривает факт продажи земельного участка и дома и готов явиться в суд для дачи показаний, то для ускорения процесса Вам проще подать Иск (о признании Вашего права собственности на земельный участок и размещенный на нем дом, о признании завершения строительства дома за счет Ваших средств в течение 1 года с момента его фактической покупки, о признании недействительной государственной регистрации права собственности продавца на жилое строение), где Ответчиком будет продавец, а третьим лицом – УФРС.
Можно Ответчиком сделать и УФРС и потребовать возместить Вам расходы, связанные с судебным разбирательством, т.к. именно по их вине Вы вынуждены обращаться в суд. Но, как правило, работники УФРС не спешат являться в суд, из-за чего судебные заседания будут переноситься, Вы потратите много своего времени и нервов, а компенсацию за это получите весьма незначительную.
Поэтому проще в Иске описать ситуацию таким образом, что при оформлении права собственности в документах напутали не работники УФРС, а знакомый, которому Вы и продавец выдали доверенности.
На первое же судебное заседание заранее заготовьте ходатайство о рассмотрении дела в отсутствии третьего лица - представителей УФРС. Т.к. особых претензий по существу Иска у сторон процесса нет, а цель Иска подтвердить имевший место факт купли-продажи земельного участка и размещенного на нем дома, суд без проблем удовлетворит Ваш Иск, но для этого Вам необходимо будет договориться с продавцом, чтобы он обязательно явился в суд и подтвердил, что полностью согласен с Вашими исковыми требованиями, а также обеспечить явку в суд доверенного лица, которое подтвердит, что из-за его ошибки были неправильно оформлены документы.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!