+79214188555

statement of fact

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
In _____________ the district court of St. Petersburg dated _________________________________ (full name of the applicant, phone numbers) INTERESTED PERSONS: _____________ ____________________________________ (full name, address, telephone numbers) STATEMENT on the establishment of the fact of acceptance of the inheritance "___" ___________ On ___ died on 20___ (indicate the name of the testator, his family relations with the applicant) At the time of the death of the testator, the following property was in his ownership: ________________________________ (indicate which property). The property remaining after the deceased and which is part of the inheritance passed into my possession and I actually accepted the inheritance. Within the time period established by law, I did not apply to a notary public for a certificate of inheritance. "___" ___________ On 20__ I turned to the notary ________________ (indicate the full name, number and address of the notary's office) with a request to issue me a certificate of inheritance, but the notary refused my request, indicating that for it is necessary to establish the fact of acceptance of the inheritance. The fact of my acceptance of the inheritance is confirmed by ______________ (indicate on what evidence you base your requirements: describe your actions related to the actual acceptance of the inheritance; refer to documents, photos, videos, witness data that can testify on the merits of the stated claim) Establishing the fact of acceptance by my inheritance I need to obtain a certificate of inheritance. Considering the above, on the basis of Article 264 of the Code of Civil Procedure of the Russian Federation, I ASK: 1. Interrogate at the hearing (name, address, telephone numbers of witnesses) in order to confirm the following facts _______ (briefly indicate which facts related to the actual acceptance of the inheritance by the applicant can be confirmed by the witness ) 2. To establish the fact of my acceptance of the inheritance that opened after the death of _______________________ (full name of the testator). Appendix: 1. A copy of the application with its annexes (by the number of interested parties) on ___ sheets. 2. Documents confirming the fact of opening the inheritance on ___ sheets. 3. Documents confirming the presence of estate on ___ sheets. 4. Documents confirming the fact of acceptance of the inheritance on ___ sheets. 5. Receipt of payment of state duty on ___ sheets. Signature Date

Original message
В _____________ районный суд
г.Санкт-Петербурга

от _________________________________
(Ф.И.О. адрес, телефоны заявителя)

ЗАИНТЕРЕСОВАННЫЕ ЛИЦА: _____________

ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ
об установлении факта принятия наследства

"___"___________ 20__ г. умер ___________________________ (указать Ф.И.О. наследодателя, его родственные отношения с заявителем)
На момент смерти наследодателя в его собственности находилось следующее имущество: ________________________________ (указать, какое именно имущество).

Имущество, оставшееся после умершего и входящее в состав наследства, перешло в мое владение и я фактически принял наследство.

В установленный законом срок я не обратился к нотариусу за получением свидетельства о праве на наследство.
"___"___________ 20__ г. я обратился к нотариусу ________________(указать Ф.И.О., номер и адрес нотариальной конторы) с заявлением о выдаче мне свидетельства о праве на наследство, однако нотариус в удовлетворении моего требования отказал, указав, что для этого необходимо установить факт принятия наследства.
Факт принятия мною наследства подтверждается ______________ (указать, на каких доказательствах Вы основываете свои требования: описать свои действия, связанные с фактическим принятием наследства; сослаться на документы, фотографии, видео, данные свидетелей, которые могут дать показания по существу заявленного требования)
Установление факта принятия мною наследства мне необходимо для получения свидетельства о праве на наследство.
Учитывая изложенное, на основании ст.264 ГПК РФ,

ПРОШУ:

1. Допросить в судебном заседании (ФИО, адрес, телефоны свидетелей) с целью подтверждения следующих фактов_______ (коротко указать, какие именно факты, связанные с фактическим принятием наследства заявителем, может подтвердить свидетель).
2. Установить факт принятия мною наследства, открывшегося после смерти _______________________ (Ф.И.О. наследодателя).

Приложение:
1. Копия заявления с приложениями к нему (по числу заинтересованных лиц) на ___ листах.
2. Документы, подтверждающие факт открытия наследства на ___ листах.
3. Документы, подтверждающие наличие наследственного имущества на ___ листах.
4. Документы, подтверждающие факт принятия наследства на ___ листах.
5. Квитанция об уплате государственной пошлины на ___ листах.

Подпись
Дата

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message