Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Find in Rome

poisk

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Tell me, is there a chance to find a person in Rome if I know his name (not his last name!), Approximate age, profession, specialization and a little info about his family?

Original message
Подскажите, есть ли шанс найти человека в Риме, если я знаю его имя (не фамилию!), приблизительный возраст, профессию, специализацию и немного инфо о его семье?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Hello. No surname no.

Original message
Здравствуйте. Без фамилии нет.

poisk

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Yes, it’s difficult to search without a surname, but you can try to figure it out, even from open Internet resources. He is a general practitioner, and in Italy there is a register of all practitioners with the name, surname and date of birth. In addition, I know where he spent his holidays this year - search by date, country, tour operators, vacation spot. Maybe there is still an opportunity to find?

Original message
Да, без фамилии сложно искать, но ее можно попытаться вычислить, и даже по открытым интернет-ресурсам. Он врач общей практики, а в Италии есть регистр всех практикующих врачей, где указаны имя, фамилия и дата рождения. Кроме того, я знаю, где он проводил отпуск в этом году - поиск по дате, стране, туроператорам, месту отдыха. Может все-таки есть возможность найти?

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
I will forward your request to a colleague from Italy.

Original message
Я Ваш запрос перенаправлю коллеге из Италии.
Reaction score
Finding a person without a surname in a city such as Rome is almost impossible. Even if you take up this job, it will take a lot of time and will fly into the customer a round sum. A positive result will also depend on whether you can tell the wanted person that they are looking for him. If you know where the person spent his vacation and this is in Italy, it will be a little easier. Drop all the information and we will give you an answer within a few days. Regards, Nikolay.

Original message
Найти человека без фамилии в таком городе как Рим практически нереально.Даже если и взяться за эту работу,это займет уйму времени и влетит заказчику в круглую сумму.Положительный результат будет зависеть также от того,можно ли сообщать разыскиваемому о том,что его ищут.Если известно где человек проводил отпуск и это на территории Италии,то будет немного проще.Скиньте всю информацию и мы в течении нескольких дней дадим вам ответ.С уважением Николай.

poisk

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
[quote = "Guest"] Thank you, Nikolay! Answered by e-mail [/quote] This is not a guest, I wrote it. The error came out;)

Original message
Гость said:
Спасибо, Николай!
Ответила по е-маил

Это не Гость, это я писала. Ошибочка вышла ;)

poisk

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
[quote = "Matushkin Andrey"] I will redirect your request to a colleague from Italy. [/quote]

Thank you Andrey!

Original message
Матушкин Андрей said:
Я Ваш запрос перенаправлю коллеге из Италии.

Спасибо, Андрей!
Reaction score
Hello Larisa, Regarding the fact that it is possible to tell the wanted person that they are looking for him or not, I want to explain: Can you imagine how many hospitals, emergency stations, private clinics, military hospitals, etc. are in Rome? So, knowing only the name and approximate age it will be necessary to talk with a circle of people that fit this criterion. You won’t be able to use these people in the dark, and therefore you will have to ask them questions and find out whether we need the person or not. to hide information about yourself, or to report incorrect information. In this case, the search may come to a standstill. It’s unrealistic to take a photo of all people who are suitable by age and name, and the law does not allow me. I can’t say anything about the cost part because I don’t have full information about the wanted person. Drop everything that you know and leave your coordinates. We will contact you within a few days. Sincerely, Nikolay.

Original message
Здравствуйте Лариса!По поводу того,что можно ли сообщать разыскиваемому о том,что его ищут или нет хочу пояснить:Вы представляете сколько в Риме больниц,подстанций скорой помощи,частных клиник,военных госпиталей и т.д.?Так вот зная только имя и примерный возраст будет необходимо беседовать с кругом лиц,подходящим под этот критерий.В темную этих людей использовать не получится и поэтому придется задавать им вопросы и выяснять, тот ли человек нам нужен или нет.В этих случаях розыскиваемый,при нежелании определенных контактов,может скрыть информацию о себе, или сообщить неверную.В данном случае розыск может зайти в тупик.Делать же фото всех подходящих по возрасту и имени нереально,да и закон не позволяет.По поводу затратной части ничего пока сказать не могу, так как не имею полной информации о розыскиваемом.Скиньте все,что вам известно и оставьте свои координаты.Мы с вами свяжемся в течении нескольких дней.С уважением Николай.