Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

husband cheating

maricham

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good night. Please help me convict her husband of treason. She has long since given up on intimacy, secretly visits homosexual sites. How can I trace the location of a person sitting at a computer using his mobile phone.

Original message
доброй ночи.помогите пожалуйста уличить мужа в измене.давно отказывается от близости,тайком посещает сайты гомосексуалистов.как можно отследить место нахождение человека сидя за компьютером при помощи его мобильного телефона.
A

Anonymous

[quote = "maricham"] how to track the location of a person sitting at a computer using his mobile phone. [/quote]
Hello! In principle, you can do it yourself if you and your husband have MTS phones. There is such a service - "Locator". Read the instructions carefully.
In another case, or if it doesn’t work, write to me.

Original message
maricham said:
как можно отследить место нахождение человека сидя за компьютером при помощи его мобильного телефона.
Здравствуйте! В принципе, вы можете сами это сделать, если у вас и мужа телефоны МТС. Там есть такая услуга - "Локатор". Почитайте внимательно инструкцию.
В другом случае, или есть не получается - пишите мне.
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
[quote = "maricham"] how to track the location of a person sitting at a computer using his mobile phone. [/quote]
Hello! In principle, you can do it yourself if you and your husband have MTS phones. There is such a service - "Locator". Read the instructions carefully.
In another case, or if it doesn’t work, write to me.

Original message
maricham said:
как можно отследить место нахождение человека сидя за компьютером при помощи его мобильного телефона.
Здравствуйте! В принципе, вы можете сами это сделать, если у вас и мужа телефоны МТС. Там есть такая услуга - "Локатор". Почитайте внимательно инструкцию.
В другом случае, или есть не получается - пишите мне.
Reaction score
How do you imagine the mechanics of that? How "Locator" should fix the fact of treason? : lol:

There will be completely different ways of working.

Original message
Как вы себе представляете механику того? Как "Локатор" должен зафиксировать факт измены? :lol:

Тут совершенно иные способы работы будут.

maricham

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
please tell me if it’s possible to buy a hidden camera somewhere in Belarus. if not, how much will it cost to install a hidden camera in the room? is it possible to put a beacon on the car so that you always know where the spouse is. thanks

Original message
подскажите пожалуйста,возможно ли где-нибудь в белоруссии приобрести скрытую камеру.если нет,то сколько будут стоить ваши услуги по установке скрытой камеры в комнате.возможно ли поставить на машину маячок,чтобы всегда быть в курсе где находится супруг.спасибо
Reaction score
[quote = "maricham"] please tell me if it’s possible to buy a hidden camera somewhere in Belarus. if not, then how much will your cost of installing a hidden camera in a room cost. is it possible to put a beacon on the car so that you always know where Thank you. [/quote] In the Russian Federation, it is possible to purchase everything. In Belarus, I don’t know. As for the installation: by law only in case of written permission of the owner of the premises or the head of the organization. It is not difficult to put a beacon, but what if the spouse is not in a car?

Original message
maricham said:
подскажите пожалуйста,возможно ли где-нибудь в белоруссии приобрести скрытую камеру.если нет,то сколько будут стоить ваши услуги по установке скрытой камеры в комнате.возможно ли поставить на машину маячок,чтобы всегда быть в курсе где находится супруг.спасибо

В РФ возможно приобрести все. В РБ - не знаю. Насчет установки: по закону только в случае письменного разрешения владельца помещения или руководителя организации. Маячок поставить не сложно, а если супруг будет не на машине?
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
[quote = "ma6yc"] How do you imagine the mechanics of that? How "Locator" should fix the fact of treason? [/quote] Dear ma6yc, read carefully the question to which I answer! [quote = "ma6yc"] In the Russian Federation it is possible to purchase everything. In Belarus - I do not know. [/ Quote] If you do not know, then what are your answers?

Original message
ma6yc said:
Как вы себе представляете механику того? Как "Локатор" должен зафиксировать факт измены?
Уважаемый ma6yc, читайте внимательно вопрос на который я отвечаю!
ma6yc said:
В РФ возможно приобрести все. В РБ - не знаю.
Если вы не знаете, то для чего ваши ответы?
Reaction score
Website
www.detebelarus.narod.ru
[quote = "maricham"] please tell me if it’s possible to buy a hidden camera somewhere in Belarus. if not, then how much will your cost of installing a hidden camera in the room cost. is it possible to put a beacon on the car so that you always know where thank you [/quote] maricham, since you have so many questions and if this topic really worries you, I suggest again - write to me in the mail or in PM.

Original message
maricham said:
maricham, раз у вас так много вопросов и если данная тема вас действительно волнует, снова предлагаю - напишите мне на почту или в личку.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Dear Mabus. In the section: "Questions about services and orders," I answer or invite any of my colleagues. Be more disciplined. Sincerely, Matushkin Andrey.

Original message
Уважаемый мабус. В разделе:"Вопросы по услугам и заказы", отвечаю я или приглашаю кого либо из коллег. Будьте дисциплинированней.
С уважением, Матушкин Андрей.
A

Anonymous

I would like to know how much photos or something else will cost to prove treason. I am from Izhevsk

Original message
Хотелось бы узнать, сколько будут стоить фотографии или что-то ещё, чтобы доказать измену. Я из Ижевска