Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Detective Agency "Code of Honor", Russia, Moscow.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
But what about our work without PR? The advertisement is engine of the trade!

Original message
А как же в нашей работе без пиара? Реклама двигатель торговли!
Reaction score
Россия, г. Нижний Новгород. +7-903-600-08-70.
Website
o-d-b.ru
Well, how do you like Mr. Gross? if only he had posted such videos of me about me in NET, I would have dragged him through the courts! Art. 137 of the Criminal Code of the World Cup says ???????? You can stay without panties! And where isn’t SHOW here?

Original message
Ну а как тебе г. Гроссу? еслиб он мои такие видео про меня выложил в НЭТ я б его по судам затаскал! ст. 137 УКа о чм говорит???????? Без Штанишков можно остаться! И где ж тут не ШОУ?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
What are you talking about? The fact that I posted his video?

Original message
Это ты о чём? То что я выложил его видео?
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Yes, of course! There with a cafe and a taxi! Iberi atoms and you fall under the hammers! ETOGES what ?! 137 of the Criminal Code !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And in connection with this requirement and a change in the UK tourm! and there can be no convention! Why are you my friend? Take away and everything else is normal! And first of all you will fall under the hammers! First FEYOV and then by the cops! According to IPs, they will also calculate pipets! Take it away! My advice to you! And if the owner sees it in twins, pipets! Do not wait a minute! If of course this is not a show! ??????????? Remember the show was! Led Parechenkov "Private detective! Remember! ????? And where is it now ???? why isn’t this program coming? I’ll come and tell you! But they’re showing about surveillance the Marriage PURE! In ............. This is a similar SHOW!

Original message
Да кончно! Там с кафешкой и такси! Ибери ато и ты попадеш под молотки! Этож что?! 137 УКа!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! А в связи с настоящим требованием и изменением в УКа турма! и никакой условности быть не может! Ты чё мойдруг! Убери а все остальное водебы норма! А то в первую очередь ты попадеш под молотки! Сначало ФЭЙОВ а потом уж и под ментов! По айпишнику вычислят и пипец! Убери! Мой тебе совет! А если хозяин увидит то в двойне пипец! Суда не миноватиь! Если конечно это нешоу!?????????? Вспомни шоу было ! Вел Пареченков " Частный детектив! Помнишь!????? И где оно сейчас????почемуэтой программы нет? Приеду рваскажу! А вот показывают про слежку Брачное ЧТИВО! Во .............. это аналогичное ШОУ!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Sergey, I took this video from an open source. So there can be no complaints.

Original message
Сергей, я это видео взял из открытого источника. Так что претензий быть не может.
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Yes, I saw with NTV! So, in this case, it’s not GROSS but with SHOW "nuptial reading"!

Original message
Да я видел с НТВ! Так вот это в таком случае не ГРОСС а с ШОУ "брачное чтиво"!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
May be.

Original message
Может быть.
A

Anonymous

Yeah ...))) especially the 3rd video ... You’ll erase your knees)))) Th something like a bit dry ... PR))) a fly in the ointment is not enough ...

Original message
Ага...))) особенно 3е видео... Ноги по колени сотрёшь))))че то как то суховато... пиар))) ложки дёгтя не хватает...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Thank you Andrey! It is interesting!

Original message
Спасибо, Андрей! Это интересно!

Кодекс чести.

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.detectiv-grosu.ru
That's right, Andrey, that he laid out and did not succumb to the persuasion to remove. Let everyone look, I do not mind. And PR is either a Show or something else - this is the second question. Want to check if I can take it off again? We order, the service is not cheap. None of your business, as they say. A joke.)))) But seriously, then everything was done according to the law. Otherwise it would not be a joke. :)

Original message
Правильно, Андрей, что выложил и не поддался на уговоры убрать. Пусть все смотрят, мне не жалко. А PR это или Шоу или еще что-то - это уже второй вопрос. Хотите проверить если смогу еще раз такое снять? Заказываем, услуга не из дешевых. Не ваше дело, как говориться. Шутка.)))) А если серьезно, то там все по закону было сделано. Иначе бы было не до шуток. :)