court ________________________ area
(territories, republics)
SEARCH: _____________________________
(Name, address, phone numbers)
RESPONSE: __________________________
(name of company

SUGGESTED STATEMENT
on the protection of honor, dignity and business reputation

The defendant _______________________ (indicate the name of the organization or name) disseminated information _________________ (indicate when and where, what they are).
This information is not true and discredit my honor, dignity and business reputation, ____________________ (indicate why this information is not true)
As a result of the actions of the Respondent, moral harm was caused to me, which was expressed in the following: ________________________,
(justify what exactly caused the infliction of physical and moral suffering), which I estimate in ___________ rubles.

In accordance with Articles Art. 151, 152 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation

I BEG:

1. To oblige ________________________ (the name of the organization or the name of the citizen) to refute information discrediting my honor, dignity and business
reputation __________________________________________________________ (indicate the order of refutation)
2. To recover from the Respondent compensation for non-pecuniary damage inflicted on me in the amount of ________________ RUB.

Application:
1. Evidence supporting the dissemination of information defaming the plaintiff
2. Copy of the statement of claim for the defendant
3. State duty receipt

Signature
the date

Original message
В _____________ районный (городской)
суд ________________________ области
(края, республики)
ИСТЕЦ: _____________________________
(ФИО, адрес, телефоны)
ОТВЕТЧИК: __________________________
(наименование организации

ИСКОВОЕ ЗАЯВЛЕНИЕ
о защите чести, достоинства и деловой репутации

Ответчиком _______________________ (указать наименование организации или ФИО) распространены сведения _________________ (указать, когда и где, в чем они заключаются).
Эти сведения не соответствуют действительности и порочат мои честь, достоинство и деловую репутацию, ____________________ (указать, почему эти сведения не соответствуют действительности)
В результате действий Ответчика мне причинен моральный вред, который выразился в следующем: ________________________,
(обосновать, чем именно было вызвано причинение физических и нравственных страданий), который я оцениваю в ___________ руб.

В соответствии со ст.ст.151, 152 ГК РФ

ПРОШУ:

1. Обязать ________________________ (наименование организации или ФИО гражданина) опровергнуть сведения, порочащие мою честь, достоинство и деловую
репутацию __________________________________________________________ (указать порядок опровержения)
2. Взыскать с Ответчика компенсацию за причиненный мне моральный вред в сумме ________________ руб.

Приложение:
1. Доказательства, подтверждающие распространение порочащих истца сведений
2. Копия искового заявления для ответчика
3. Квитанция об уплате государственной пошлины

Подпись
Дата

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score