Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Арсен

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Will definitely return! Obloposhit another 20 people, take their money from them and return the previous victims. This is called (cycle)
women in nature). No offense to our women, but nonetheless it is true. ;)

Original message
Обязательно вернет! Облопошит еще 20 человек, заберет у них деньги и вернет предыдущим пострадавшим . Это называется (круговорот
женщин в природе). Не в обиду нашим женщинам, но тем не менее это правда. ;)
Reaction score
For some reason this is not a serious one; in our country in Astrakhan he would not be conditionally turned away. Yes, the amount of the claim is nonsense, generally a small afyuryuga !!!
And at the expense of women, Arsenic is right, a con man is sitting in the zone, and women go to him (there are some nice ones), you ask why you need this beautiful, are there really no men in the wild? And she says - "I decided everything." He is 8 years old (228 st.) In nationality. Azerbaijani, in the wild did not intersect. : shock:

Original message
Че-то какой то срок не серьезный, у нас в Астрахани ему условным не отвертется бы. Да сумма иска ерунда, вообщем мелковатый афирюга!!!
А на счет женщин Мышьяк прав, сидит аферист на зоне, а к нему женщины едут (есть и симпатичные) спрашиваешь , зачем вам красивым это надо, неужели на воле нет мужиков? А она говорит - "я все решила". Ему сидеть 8 лет (228 ст.) по национальн. азербайджанец, на воле не пересекались. :shock:

Kuznecov.Igorj

Private access level
Reaction score
And only 2.5 years. For a long time I had changed from a police prosecutor to a defender, but here it’s still not enough. And he should sit, but in my opinion, for a long time and plow around the clock to compensate not only material damage, but also moral. In three shifts, with two hands and for free. Plows properly, the desire to deceive others disappears. And beat these should not be forgotten. She then very clearly and for many years, defines consciousness. It is a pity that the legislation does not provide for any of the above.

Original message
И только 2,5 года. Я уже давно из полицейских обвинителей в защитников переделался, но тут все равно мало. И сидеть он должен, но мой взгляд, долго и пахать круглосуточно, чтобы возместить не только материальный ущерб, но и моральный. В три смены,двумя руками и бесплатно. Попашет как следует, отпадет желание других обманывать. Да и битие таких не стоит забывать. Она после очень четко и на долгие годы, определяет сознание. Жаль,что законодательство ничего из перечисленного не предусматривает.

Виталий Жук

Private access level
Reaction score
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
And only 2.5 years. For a long time I had changed from a police prosecutor to a defender, but here it’s still not enough. And he should sit, but in my opinion, for a long time and plow around the clock to compensate not only material damage, but also moral. In three shifts, with two hands and for free. Plows properly, the desire to deceive others disappears. And beat these should not be forgotten. She then very clearly and for many years, defines consciousness. It is a pity that the legislation does not provide for any of the above.
I fully support, moreover, naive women, most likely gave the last money!

Original message
Kuznecov.Igorj said:
И только 2,5 года. Я уже давно из полицейских обвинителей в защитников переделался, но тут все равно мало. И сидеть он должен, но мой взгляд, долго и пахать круглосуточно, чтобы возместить не только материальный ущерб, но и моральный. В три смены,двумя руками и бесплатно. Попашет как следует, отпадет желание других обманывать. Да и битие таких не стоит забывать. Она после очень четко и на долгие годы, определяет сознание. Жаль,что законодательство ничего из перечисленного не предусматривает.
Полностью поддерживаю, при чем наивные женщины, скорее всего последние деньги отдавали!

Baby2013

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good afternoon! Once I already wrote here the information about the marriage swindler Nuyanzin. Here is the new news. The scammer recently married a lady of Balzac age. He lives in Khabarovsk in her apartment, with her children. Naturally, he introduced me to his relatives. He regularly walks his niece and her son together. At the same time, he met an aunt on the Internet. This lady is not at all embarrassed that I have a child from him, as well as a rather large debt for alimony. He has a normal position in a well-known bank. He clearly put the goal is to promote it to the fullest, because I contacted me about the abandonment of my son. I’m ready to do everything so that my aunt thinks that he has nobody except her). When I tried to communicate with her, it is clear that she is completely under his influence, she is veiled in her eyes, as if hypnotized, she dreamed of a husband and her best husband I don’t have to. The scammer spread rumors about me in such a way as to protect himself from suspicions of his fraud and criminal past. There is a chance that he will try to threaten to harm my life and health, or my children.

Original message
Добрый день!Когда то я уже писала здесь инфо о брачном аферисте нуянзине.вот новая новость.Аферист недавно женился на даме бальзаковского возраста.Проживает в Хабаровске в её квартире,с её детьми.Естественно так же как и меня в своё время познакомил со своими родственниками.Регулярно выгуливает свою племянницу и её сына совместно.При этом познакомился он с тётей в Интернете.Эту даму ничуть не смущает наличие у меня ребёнка от него,а также немаленькая задолженность по алиментам.дама Имеет нормальную должность в известном банке.Он явно поставил перед собой цель раскрутить её по полной,тк связывался со мной по поводу отказа от сына.Т.е. готов сделать всё,чтобы тётя подумала,что у него кроме неё никого нет).когда я пыталась с ней скоммуницировать,видно,что она полностью находится под его влиянием-пелена на глазах,как у загипнотизированной,она мечтала о муже и лучшего мужа ей не надо.Аферист распустил слухи обо мне таким образом,чтобы оградить себя от подозрений о его мошенничестве и уголовном прошлом.Есть вероятность того,что он будет пытаться угрожать причинить вред жизни и здоровью мне,либо моим детям.

Мила 72

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Help me please . Recently, I got into a very unpleasant situation. A Turkish citizen now living in Bursa, Murat Hisarkaya tricked me, appropriated a rather large sum of money and burned my things that I left him in storage. He works as a children's coach at the Tofash Sports Club and lives in an apartment in the room the club provided him with. It is directly opposite the large gray office building (municipality?). We had a romantic relationship with him for four years and we had to get married. I was preparing to live in Bursa, and when I came to him in November, I brought 16,500 euros (16,000 in banknotes of 500 euros and 500 in banknotes of 50). We were going to buy a car with this money. There were no good offers for sale at that time. He persuaded me not to deposit the money in the bank in my account, but to leave the cash to him. He said he would seek the best deal. I left him money and a bag of winter things for storage and left. When I was already in Russia, he said that I should help him pay his loans. I refused . He began to swear with me, all the while looking for reasons for a quarrel. Finally, I told him that I was ready to come to live with him in January. After that, he decided to break off the relationship, the reason was that he was tired of waiting, I made him nervous and therefore he has problems at work. Perhaps he is fired now. Then he called me again and said that he has financial problems and I must solve them. I replied that we broke up and I am not obliged to do this. I also asked to deposit money into my account and send a bag with my things to Antalya. In response, he burned (maybe not) a bag with my things on the balcony of his apartment. Traces of fire there must have been preserved. And he said that he was not going to return the money to me. If I tell someone about this, he will post our videos on the Internet and send them to my family. He stores these videos on the phone (which I gave him) and the laptop. I do not know what to do . Help me please . I have correspondence with him in the what's app and video when he is getting ready to burn my things. I would like to return my money and things and forget about him. I really hope for your experience and opportunities in this situation. What can be done ?

Original message
Помогите , пожалуйста . Недавно я попала в очень неприятную ситуацию . Гражданин Турции , проживающий сейчас в Бурсе , Murat Hisarkaya обманул меня , присвоил довольно крупную сумму денег и сжег мои вещи которые я оставляла ему на хранение . Он работает детским тренером в спортивном клубе Тофаш и живет в квартире , в комнате , которую предоставил ему клуб . Это прямо напротив большого серого административного здания ( муниципалитет ?). У нас с ним были романтические отношения я течение четырех лет и мы должны были пожениться . Я готовилась жить в Бурсе и когда я приезжала к нему в ноябре , я привезла 16500 евро ( 16000 в купюрах по 500 евро и 500 в купюрах по 50 ) . Мы собирались купить машину на эти деньги . Хороших предложений по продаже на тот момент не было . Он уговорил меня не относить деньги в банк на мой счет , а оставить наличку ему . Он сказал , что будет искать лучшее предложение . Я оставила ему на хранение деньги и сумку с зимними вещами и уехала . Когда я была уже в России , он заявил что я должна помочь ему оплатить его кредиты . Я отказалась . Он начал ругаться со мной , все время искал причины для ссоры . Наконец я сказала ему , что я готова приехать жить к нему в январе . После этого он решил разорвать отношения , причиной явилось то , что он устал ждать , я заставила его нервничать и поэтому он имеет проблемы на работе . Возможно , сейчас он уволен . Потом он позвонил мне снова и сказал , что он имеет финансовые проблемы и я должна решить их . Я ответила , что мы расстались и я не обязана это делать . Я попросила также занести деньги на мой счет и послать сумку с моими вещами в Анталью . В ответ он сжег ( может быть и нет ) сумку с моими вещами на балконе своей квартиры . Следы огня там наверняка сохранились . И заявил , что не собирается возвращать мне деньги . Если я кому то расскажу про это , он выложит в интернет наши видео и пошлет их моим родным . Эти видео он хранит в телефоне ( который я ему подарила ) и ноутбуке . Я не знаю что мне делать . Помогите , пожалуйста . У меня есть переписка с ним в what's app и видео , когда он готовиться сжечь мои вещи . Я хотела бы вернуть мои деньги и вещи и забыть про него . Очень надеюсь на ваш опыт и возможности в этой ситуации . Что можно сделать ?

emeliyanich

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Sorry for the directness, but I think that you can only get experience from this. Even if it’s bitter. Or contact the police at the scene.

Original message
Простите за прямоту, но думаю, что из этого Вам можно извлечь только опыт. Пусть даже "горький". Или обратитесь в полицию по месту событий.

emeliyanich

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Original message
emeliyanich said:
Простите за прямоту, но думаю, что из этого Вам можно извлечь только опыт. Пусть даже "горький". Или обратитесь в полицию по месту событий.
Возможно, это страница Вашего бывшего "друга"? Если да, то хоть как-то Вам поможет информация.
https://www.facebook.com/murat.hisarkay ... N0dXJlZDo4

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Yeah ... How many times, one story is a copy of another ... In fact, neither he to you, nor you to him, nobody. You can contact the police, but I'm afraid the result will be zero. It remains, I think, as said above, to draw experience ...

Original message
Да уж... Сколько раз, одна история копия другой... На самом деле, ни он Вам, ни Вы ему, никто. Обратиться можно в полицию, но боюсь результата будет ноль. Остается думаю, как сказали выше, извлечь опыт...

Детективное агентство Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, г. Москва, ул. Кржижановского, д. 15, корп
Website
www.dossier-agency.ru
Forgetting about money and about Turkish-born is the only option.

Original message
Забыть про деньги и про турецкоподанного - вот единственный вариант.