Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

In Russia, the private search market is legalized.

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Саранск. Частный детектив 89271807574
Website
iapd.info
СКФ Будаев и партнёры. Тула. said:
“You know me, Abdullah, I do not take bribes.” It's a shame for my power. :)
Right)))))

Original message
- Ты ведь меня знаешь, Абдулла, я мзду не беру. Мне за державу обидно. :)
Точно)))))

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
“You know me, Abdullah, I do not take bribes.” It's a shame for my power. :)
Something like this! :)

Original message
- Ты ведь меня знаешь, Абдулла, я мзду не беру. Мне за державу обидно. :)
Как -то так! :)

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
Already got all these theorists, and the journalists who print this nonsense! And we also have so many kinds of detective organizations, only everyone is silent that today detective activity is in a complete vacuum and outside the legal field !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting in December, I wrote to all authorities, including the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, on the issue of renewing the license, and I received unsubscribe from everyone that the issue was being resolved! The National Guard, where it is now authorized, is not their competence! The Ministry of Internal Affairs, goggles, cannot decide who will be responsible for issuing licenses! For a fool, in exactly a month I submitted all the documents for renewal to the department at the place of residence, I received the same answer, about the fact that the issue is being solved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Wait, we will decide - let us know!

Original message
Достали уже эти все теоретики, и журналюги, которые эту галиматью печатают! А еще у нас столько всяких детективных организаций, только все что-то молчат, что на сегодняшний день детективная деятельность в полном вакууме и вне правового поля!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Начиная с декабря месяца я написал во все инстанции, включая главу МВД, по вопросу о продлении лицензии, получил от всех отписки, что вопрос решается! Нацгвардия, где сейчас разрешиловка - не их компетенция! МВД, таращит глаза, не может решить кто же будет отвечать за выдачу лицензий! На дурака, ровно за месяц подал все документы на продление, в отдел по месту жительства, получил тот же ответ, про то что вопрос решается!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ждите, мы решим - сообщим!

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН said:
Already got all these theorists, and the journalists who print this nonsense! And we also have so many kinds of detective organizations, only everyone is silent that today detective activity is in a complete vacuum and outside the legal field !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting in December, I wrote to all authorities, including the head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, on the issue of renewing the license, and I received unsubscribe from everyone that the issue was being resolved! The National Guard, where it is now authorized, is not their competence! The Ministry of Internal Affairs, goggles, cannot decide who will be responsible for issuing licenses! For a fool, in exactly a month I submitted all the documents for renewal to the department at the place of residence, I received the same answer, about the fact that the issue is being solved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Wait, we will decide - let us know!
I completely agree with Alexander .... As it is not sad ... but this is a fact ..... And the fact is not at the local, but at the federal level ....

Original message
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН said:
Достали уже эти все теоретики, и журналюги, которые эту галиматью печатают! А еще у нас столько всяких детективных организаций, только все что-то молчат, что на сегодняшний день детективная деятельность в полном вакууме и вне правового поля!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Начиная с декабря месяца я написал во все инстанции, включая главу МВД, по вопросу о продлении лицензии, получил от всех отписки, что вопрос решается! Нацгвардия, где сейчас разрешиловка - не их компетенция! МВД, таращит глаза, не может решить кто же будет отвечать за выдачу лицензий! На дурака, ровно за месяц подал все документы на продление, в отдел по месту жительства, получил тот же ответ, про то что вопрос решается!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ждите, мы решим - сообщим!
Полностью согласен с Александром....Как это и не печально...но это факт.....И факт не на местном,а на федеральном уровне....
Reaction score
Website
www.
How will you work now, citizens, licensed detectives, when your license has expired and its extension has not yet come?
The same form of "illegal business", the formal composition is there! :)
If I'm wrong, let Andrei Valeryevich correct me ...;)

Original message
Как же вы будете теперь работать, граждане лицензированные детективы, когда срок действия вашей лицензии уже закончился, а её продление ещё не наступило?
Это же форменное "незаконное предпринимательство", формальный состав налицо! :)
Если я не прав, пусть Андрей Валерьевич меня поправит... ;)

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
How will you work now, citizens, licensed detectives, when your license has expired and its extension has not yet come?
Damn!
Thank you for reminding me that my license expires on June 14, 12 days are left.
It's time to renew the license.

Original message
Как же вы будете теперь работать, граждане лицензированные детективы, когда срок действия вашей лицензии уже закончился, а её продление ещё не наступило?
Во блин!
Спасибо что напомнили, у меня срок действия лицензии заканчивается 14 июня, осталось 12 дней.
Пора продлевать лицензию.
Reaction score
Website
www.
Детектив-Юг said:
Thank you for reminding me that my license expires on June 14, 12 days are left.
It's time to renew the license.

Good health, Viktor Anatolyevich!
A similar reminder is included in the list of our free services ... :)

Original message
Детектив-Юг said:
Спасибо что напомнили, у меня срок действия лицензии заканчивается 14 июня, осталось 12 дней.
Пора продлевать лицензию.

На доброе здоровье, Виктор Анатольевич!
Подобное напоминание входит в перечень наших бесплатных услуг... :)

Андрей Захаров

Вице-Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
iapd.info
If you follow the procedure for issuing an extension on time (submit the relevant documents on time) and if the extension is not carried out by the authorized body through no fault of the applicant, then there will not be any violations on the part of the Black Sea ....

Original message
Если вовремя соблюсти процедуру оформления продления (подать соответствующие документы вовремя) и если продление не будет осуществлено полномочным органом власти не по вине соискателя,тогда никаких нарушений со стороны ЧД не будет....как то так....
Reaction score
Website
www.
Therefore, I’m talking about the formal composition: a private detective renders services, and his license is not renewed. :)

Original message
Поэтому я и говорю про формальный состав: услуги частный детектив оказывает, а его лицензия не продлена. :)