Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Andrei Nikolaevich, they have repeatedly said and written.
Publish a list of members of the MOU, who and how much owed over the years ...
I am sure that there are those who did not pay but are present here.
And it turns out that who paid and pays, and who did not pay, never pays, but uses laurels ...
I ask for convincing arguments if I am right! It’s possible in numbers, but somehow it’s not clear how many members we have, how much we paid and how much we don’t pay ...

Original message
Андрей Николаевич, уже неоднократно говорили, писали.
Опубликуйте список членов МОД, кто и сколько задолжал по годам...
Я уверен, что есть такие которые не платили а здесь присутствуют.
И получается, что кто платил так и платит, а кто не платил, так и не платит, а лаврами пользуется...
Прошу убедительные доводы если я ни прав! Можно и в цифрах, а то как-то не ясно сколько нас членов, сколько платили и сколько не платят...

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Детектив-Молдова said:
Andrei Nikolaevich, they have repeatedly said and written.
Publish a list of members of the MOU, who and how much owed over the years ...
I am sure that there are those who did not pay but are present here.
And it turns out that who paid and pays, and who did not pay, never pays, but uses laurels ...
I ask for convincing arguments if I am right! It’s possible in numbers, but somehow it’s not clear how many members we have, how much we paid and how much we don’t pay ...
I still hope that conscience wakes up.
No - we will exclude and my dear friend will be the first to know!

Original message
Детектив-Молдова said:
Андрей Николаевич, уже неоднократно говорили, писали.
Опубликуйте список членов МОД, кто и сколько задолжал по годам...
Я уверен, что есть такие которые не платили а здесь присутствуют.
И получается, что кто платил так и платит, а кто не платил, так и не платит, а лаврами пользуется...
Прошу убедительные доводы если я ни прав! Можно и в цифрах, а то как-то не ясно сколько нас членов, сколько платили и сколько не платят...
Я всё же надеюсь, что совесть проснётся.
Нет - будем исключать и мой уважаемый друг узнает первым!

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
Nikolay! I fully support you. Nobody knows how many real people we are here. This has already been repeatedly mentioned. And dead souls need to be thrown out, this was also discussed. Hence the contributions and attitude, etc. When there is openness, then it’s easier to convince people, I also say to myself, including. I hope that we will nevertheless see the real composition of the MOD, the “living” colleagues present at the forum, surname and number. And only after that it is possible and necessary to move on to contributions. My personal opinion.
As for the details, many have their own business and pay taxes and pay for the services of an accountant, so I personally do not understand why this is not with us in MOD. Once we make certificates, pennants, collect conferences, then we must comply fully, and not partially.
And it is not respectable to issue a private card to an individual to pay contributions, for the status of an organization. While living in Europe and paying taxes, I don’t understand and probably don’t understand. I think when these minor misunderstandings leave, then people themselves will begin to pay dues.
Once again, my personal opinion.

Original message
Николай! Полностью поддерживаю тебя. Никто не знает сколько нас здесь реальных людей. Об этом уже неоднократно говорилось. И мертвых душ, нужно выкидывать, об этом тоже шла речь. Отсюда и взносы и отношение и др. Когда есть открытость , тогда и убедить людей проще, я про себя тоже говорю, в том числе. Надеюсь, что мы увидим все-таки реальный состав МОДа, "живых", присутствующих на форуме коллег, пофамильно и почисленно. И только после этого можно и нужно переходить к взносам . Мое личное мнение.
Что касается реквизитов, то многие имеют свой бизнес и платят и налоги и оплачивают услуги бухгалтера, поэтому мне лично не понятно, почему этого нет у нас в МОДе. Раз делаем удостоверения, вымпела, собираем конференции, то надо соответствовать полностью, а не частично.
И не солидно выдавать карту приватную физического лица, для оплаты взносов, для статуса организации. Я, живя, в Европе и платя налоги, этого не понимаю и не пойму наверное. Думаю, когда уйдут эти мелкие непонимания, тогда и люди сами платить взносы начнут.
Еще раз мое личное мнение.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
JR Security Consulting Group said:
Nikolay! I fully support you. Nobody knows how many real people we are here. This has already been repeatedly mentioned. And dead souls need to be thrown out, this was also discussed. Hence the contributions and attitude, etc. When there is openness, then it’s easier to convince people, I also say to myself, including. I hope that we will nevertheless see the real composition of the MOD, the “living” colleagues present at the forum, surname and number. And only after that it is possible and necessary to move on to contributions. My personal opinion.
As for the details, many have their own business and pay taxes and pay for the services of an accountant, so I personally do not understand why this is not with us in MOD. Once we make certificates, pennants, collect conferences, then we must comply fully, and not partially.
And it is not respectable to issue a private card to an individual to pay contributions, for the status of an organization. While living in Europe and paying taxes, I don’t understand and probably don’t understand. I think when these minor misunderstandings leave, then people themselves will begin to pay dues.
Once again, my personal opinion.

Jacob, you have to start with yourself!
As I recall last year, the contributions were not paid by you, this is unlike Nikolai.
And besides you, this topic does not excite anyone ...
For you personally, I repeat - opening an official account is an additional expense that will “eat up” most of the contributions.

Original message
JR Security Consulting Group said:
Николай! Полностью поддерживаю тебя. Никто не знает сколько нас здесь реальных людей. Об этом уже неоднократно говорилось. И мертвых душ, нужно выкидывать, об этом тоже шла речь. Отсюда и взносы и отношение и др. Когда есть открытость , тогда и убедить людей проще, я про себя тоже говорю, в том числе. Надеюсь, что мы увидим все-таки реальный состав МОДа, "живых", присутствующих на форуме коллег, пофамильно и почисленно. И только после этого можно и нужно переходить к взносам . Мое личное мнение.
Что касается реквизитов, то многие имеют свой бизнес и платят и налоги и оплачивают услуги бухгалтера, поэтому мне лично не понятно, почему этого нет у нас в МОДе. Раз делаем удостоверения, вымпела, собираем конференции, то надо соответствовать полностью, а не частично.
И не солидно выдавать карту приватную физического лица, для оплаты взносов, для статуса организации. Я, живя, в Европе и платя налоги, этого не понимаю и не пойму наверное. Думаю, когда уйдут эти мелкие непонимания, тогда и люди сами платить взносы начнут.
Еще раз мое личное мнение.

Яков, начинать надо с себя!
Как я помню в прошлом году взносы тобой не оплачены, это в отличии от Николая.
И кроме тебя эта тема никого не будоражит...
Для тебя персонально повторю - открытие официального счёта это - дополнительные расходы, которые "съедят" большую часть взносов.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
That's right Andrey! With contributions, we heard each other out. Now for the first part of the post, we are waiting for your opinion.

Original message
Все верно Андрей! Со взносами мы услыщали друг друга. Теперь по первой части поста, ждем твоего мнения.

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
Hello everyone, I’ll briefly join in the discussion (I have the right, I paid contributions in 2016). I participate in the activities of 3 non-profit organizations - the International Police Association, the Trade Union of the Lithuanian Criminal Police Bureau and the Lithuanian Criminal Police Veterans Association. All contributions according to the charters of organizations are paid officially to the accounts of organizations, their use is always evident, and where cash is needed there are always creative options that are decided collectively by management. Everything is clean and beautiful. Not enough money - the meeting decides to increase contributions or find sponsors, as we have the right. We already have such a mentality.

Original message
Привет всем, кратко включусь в дискуссию (имею право, взносы в 2016 заплатил). Я у себя участвую в деятельности 3-х некоммерческих организаций - Международная ассоциация полиции, Профсоюз Бюро криминальной полиции Литвы и Ассоциация ветеранов криминальной полиции Литвы. Все взносы по уставам организаций оплачиваются официально на счета организаций, их использование всегда налицо, а там где нужна наличка всегда есть творческие варианты, которые решаются коллегиально руководством. Все чисто и красиво. Мало денег - собрание решает повысить взносы либо находим спонсоров, так как имеем право. Такой уже у нас менталитет.

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Вильнюс said:
Hello everyone, I’ll briefly join in the discussion (I have the right, I paid contributions in 2016). I participate in the activities of 3 non-profit organizations - the International Police Association, the Trade Union of the Lithuanian Criminal Police Bureau and the Lithuanian Criminal Police Veterans Association. All contributions according to the charters of organizations are paid officially to the accounts of organizations, their use is always evident, and where cash is needed there are always creative options that are decided collectively by management. Everything is clean and beautiful. Not enough money - the meeting decides to increase contributions or find sponsors, as we have the right. We already have such a mentality.
Olegas, hello!
I am very respectful to you, thanks for the financial and moral support.
And what proposal is that?

Original message
Вильнюс said:
Привет всем, кратко включусь в дискуссию (имею право, взносы в 2016 заплатил). Я у себя участвую в деятельности 3-х некоммерческих организаций - Международная ассоциация полиции, Профсоюз Бюро криминальной полиции Литвы и Ассоциация ветеранов криминальной полиции Литвы. Все взносы по уставам организаций оплачиваются официально на счета организаций, их использование всегда налицо, а там где нужна наличка всегда есть творческие варианты, которые решаются коллегиально руководством. Все чисто и красиво. Мало денег - собрание решает повысить взносы либо находим спонсоров, так как имеем право. Такой уже у нас менталитет.
Олегас, привет!
Я очень уважительно к тебе отношусь, спасибо за финансовую и моральную поддержку.
А какое предложение то?

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Glinkin Ivan Olegovich paid.

Original message
Глинкин Иван Олегович оплатил.