Chapman: I do not want to pay for gifts

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
I do not want to pay for gifts
This is what happened to me recently. The doorbell rang. Since we have a decent house (intercom, concierge, metal door on the floor), I decided that it was the neighbors and opened it. In the hall stood a decently dressed guy, from whom a kilometer carried a fume. He told me that I was very lucky that their company, abandoning the television campaign, brought its goods to our house for advertising purposes. Allegedly, he already gave eight packets to our neighbors, two more remained. And for some reason he said: Call all your household members, you will solemnly receive gifts (maybe I checked if I was alone at home).

Since I used to live in an ordinary, easily accessible house, I already went through all this. Therefore, when he began to hand me a beautiful cookbook, taken out of the bag, I did not pick it up, but immediately asked if he would ask for money for it. He again, in beautiful words, began to streamline to explain what he wants from me. But he wanted one thing: that I took the package in which I do not know what lay. After long bickering (do not forget about the amber!), When I began to raise my voice and said that I wouldn’t give a dime, he finally began to babble about the fact that he was an accountable person and that goods cost money.

I repeated even more loudly (so that the neighbors could hear) that if I take it for free, I will take the package and thank you, and if it’s paid, then let it not waste its time. The guy was still trying to insist on his own, then I had to go on the attack. To begin with, I asked how he got into our house and what he has the right to be here. He said that he followed someone who came in.

Then I asked to name the company where he works and his last name. He mumbled that he had already handed out business cards (it is strange that there were only eight of them). Then I called my son to bring me a pen and paper (which showed that I was not alone in the house). He showed me the name of the company on the book itself: OSE. When asked what was his last name, he said: Maybe you should show some more documents? He didn’t show anything, he didn’t give his name. And after I said that it was better for him to leave, until I called the police, he hurried and left.

To my remark, why is it so frightening of him, he answered along the way: Thank you for noticing that my mother-in-law had a holiday yesterday ...
I don’t know if he really has any relation to the OSE, what he had in the package and how much he wanted for it.

Here is what is on the Internet: OSE WHOLESALE AND RETAIL ENTERPRISE. On one of the sites I found an accurate description of the job of enticing clients: smiling, being polite, be sure to hand in the goods so that it would be difficult for the client to refuse it. Only now I have not found such a technology that the goods are first given out as a gift, and then demand money for it.

I advise everyone: don’t open the door, don’t take anything into your hands and, most importantly, don’t believe that someone will give you something for free and bring it home. This applies primarily to pensioners who believe that they are brought gifts from the social security agency or from the local deputy. Nobody wears anything except a postman!
Source: https://loxnet.ru/articles/403.html

Original message
Не хочу платить за подарки
Вот какая история приключилась со мной недавно. Раздался звонок в дверь. Поскольку у нас дом приличный (домофон, консьержка, металлическая дверь на этаже), я решила, что это соседи и открыла. В холле стоял прилично одетый парень, от которого за километр несло перегаром. Он мне рассказал, что мне крупно повезло, что их фирма, отказавшись от телевизионной кампании, в рекламных целях принесла свои товары к нам в дом. Якобы восемь пакетов он уже отдал нашим соседям, осталось еще два. И зачем-то сказал: Зовите всех своих домочадцев, будете торжественно получать подарки (возможно, проверял, одна ли я дома).

Поскольку раньше я жила в обычном, легкодоступном доме, то все это я уже проходила. Поэтому, когда он мне стал протягивать вынутую из пакета красивую кулинарную книгу, я ее в руки не взяла, а сразу спросила, будет ли он просить за это деньги. Он опять красивыми словами стал обтекаемо объяснять, что он от меня хочет. А хотел он одного: чтобы я взяла тот пакет, в котором не знаю что лежало. После долгих препирательств (не забудьте про амбре!), когда я уже начала повышать голос и сказала, что ни копейки не дам, он, наконец, стал что-то лепетать про то, что он лицо подотчетное, а товары стоят денег.

Я еще более громко (чтобы соседи услышали) повторила, что если бесплатно, пакет возьму и спасибо, а если платно, то пусть не тратит свое время. Парень все еще пытался настоять на своем, тогда мне пришлось пойти в атаку. Для начала я спросила, как он прошел в наш дом и какое он имеет право тут находиться. Он сказал, что прошел вслед за кем-то, кто входил.

Потом я попросила назвать фирму, где он работает и его фамилию. Он промямлил, что визитки уже раздал (странно, что их всего восемь было). Тогда я позвала сына, чтобы он принес мне ручку и бумагу (чем показала, что я не одна в доме). Название фирмы он мне показал на самой книге: ОСЭ. На вопрос, как его фамилия, он сказал: Может, вам еще документы показать? Ничего не показал, фамилию не назвал. А после того, как я сказала, что лучше ему уйти, пока я в милицию не позвонила, заторопился и ушел.

На мое замечание, почему от него так несет перегаром, ответил по дороге: Спасибо, что заметили, у тещи вчера праздник был…
Не знаю, имеет ли он действительно отношение к ОСЭ, что у него было в пакете и сколько он за это хотел.

Вот что есть в Интернете: ОСЭ ОПТОВО-СБЫТОВОЙ ЭНТЕРПРАЙС. На одном из сайтов нашла точное описание работы по охмурению клиентов: улыбаться, быть вежливым, обязательно дать в руки товар, чтобы клиенту было трудно от него отказаться. Только вот не нашла я такой технологии, чтобы товар сначала выдавать за подарок, а потом требовать за него деньги.

Всем советую: дверь не открывайте, ничего в руки не берите и, главное, не верьте, что вам кто-то и что-то подарит безвозмездно да еще принесет домой. Это касается в первую очередь пенсионеров, которые верят, что им приносят из собеса или от местного депутата домой подарки. Никто домой ничего не носит, кроме почтальона!
Источник: https://loxnet.ru/articles/403.html

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!