Детективное агентство ИКС-Инфо.

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Украина, Кривой Рог. +380 98 720 3431; +380 93 743
Website
www.iks-info.narod2.ru
Детективное агентство Secret Service Simferopol said:
Potential customers:
- Never watch your husband! Start looking after yourself and ... the husband himself will begin to follow you ! :)

Original message
Потенциальным закзчицам:
- Никогда не следите за своим мужем! Начните следить за собой и ... муж сам начнет следить за Вами! :)

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
First, they will pick up shit as a wife, and then they try to track down. All the stories that were in my practice started the same way, their beginning can be described in three words: "the moron picked up the trash"

Original message
Сначала подберут дерьмо в жены, а потом выслеживать пыттаются. Все истории , которые были в моей практике начинались одинаково, их начало можно описать тремя словами: "придурок подобрал помойку"

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
First, they will pick up shit as a wife, and then they try to track down. All the stories that were in my practice started the same way, their beginning can be described in three words: "the moron picked up the trash"

Do you communicate with clients like that too?

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Сначала подберут дерьмо в жены, а потом выслеживать пыттаются. Все истории , которые были в моей практике начинались одинаково, их начало можно описать тремя словами: "придурок подобрал помойку"

С клиентами Вы тоже так общаетесь?

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

Sure. Previously asking for their permission.
I, unlike you, am a professional in my field and people really want to hear from me exactly what I really think about their situation.

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

Конечно. Предварительно спросив на то их разрешения.
Я в отличие от Вас - профессионал своего дела и люди действительно желают услышать от меня именно то , что я реально думаю об их ситуации.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

I, unlike you, am a professional in my field and people really want to hear from me exactly what I really think about their situation.

SW Mr. Professional, so who are you in the past in rank, or those who were present at that TV show did not wait for a decent answer from you ... What embarrassed you in the matter of a respectable man? Is this really one of your complexes?

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

Я в отличие от Вас - профессионал своего дела и люди действительно желают услышать от меня именно то , что я реально думаю об их ситуации.

Ув. г-н профессионал, так кто же вы в прошлом по званию-то, а то присутствующие на той телепередаче, так и не дождались от Вас достойного ответа... Что так смутило Вас в вопросе мужчины почтенных лет? Неужели в этом кроется один из Ваших комплексов?

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

SW Mr. Professional, so who are you in the past in rank, or those who were present at that TV show did not wait for a decent answer from you ... What embarrassed you in the matter of a respectable man? Is this really one of your complexes?

Here in real life appear, there I will answer you.

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:

Ув. г-н профессионал, так кто же вы в прошлом по званию-то, а то присутствующие на той телепередаче, так и не дождались от Вас достойного ответа... Что так смутило Вас в вопросе мужчины почтенных лет? Неужели в этом кроется один из Ваших комплексов?

Вот в реале появитесь, там я вам и отвечу.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Well, here you are again embarrassed by this question ...;)

Original message
Ну, вот, Вы опять смутились от этого вопроса... ;)

Улисс ГК Скарамуш

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Website
www.samo-oborona.su
No, it’s you who are clearly pissed off for your language in real life to answer. And the questions of those who are not responsible for their actions - they did not interest me and do not interest me. Neither on the TV show, nor on this forum.

Original message
Да нет, это вы явно обоссались за свой язык в реале ответить. А вопросы не отвечающих за свои поступки лиц - меня не интересовали и не интересуют. Ни на телешоу , ни на этом форуме.

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Sir, you are rude, you are quite corporal :) Probably, since you are hiding, you served as a lead in the bullpen of the Moscow Glavka. Being a rather shocking character in life, we decided to promote it now at the expense of a reputable Internet resource. Surely missed! Here, MOD is the International Association of Detectives, and not MOX (the corresponding association of HAMs), and not MOS (the association of SADISTS). Wandering here by chance "at a glance" and deciding that (as you yourself put it) to rub yourself here, you are clearly mistaken for the address, dear! To climb into the ranks of respected people, I think, is also unlikely to succeed. You learned to be rude remotely, to raise a hand against a woman and to name innocent children objectionable to you personally, spawn too. But this does not mean that since you and your “star” are anti-human, then here AMONG PEOPLE will become yours ... I feel sorry for you ... And let time and people judge us!

Original message
Сударь, хамите Вы вполне по-ефрейторски:) Наверно, раз скрываете, служили выводным в КПЗ Московского Главка. Будучи по жизни достаточно эпатажным персонажем, решили и сейчас попиариться за счет уважаемого Интернет-ресурса. Наверняка обознались! Здесь МОД - Международное Объединение Детективов, а не МОХ (соответствующее объединение ХАМОВ), и не МОС (объединение САДИСТОВ). Забредя сюда случайно "на огонек" и решив, что (как Вы сами выразились) притретесь здесь, Вы явно ошиблись адресом, уважаемый! Затесаться в ряды уважаемых людей Вам думаю тоже вряд-ли удастся. Дистанционно хамить Вы научились, поднимать руку на женщину и называть неугодных лично Вам безвинных детей отродьем тоже. Но это не значит, что раз Вы свой и "звезда" на "антивумен", то и здесь СРЕДИ ЛЮДЕЙ станете своим... Мне Вас жаль... И пусть время и люди нас рассудят!

InfoPoisk

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.argys.org
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
No, it’s you who are clearly pissed off for your language in real life to answer. And the questions of those who are not responsible for their actions - they did not interest me and do not interest me. Neither on the TV show, nor on this forum.

But this is a direct insult, not permissible in communication according to the rules of the Forum.
Maybe you don’t need to issue warnings, just a whack and no mu ........ (wise)

Original message
Улисс ГК Скарамуш said:
Да нет, это вы явно обоссались за свой язык в реале ответить. А вопросы не отвечающих за свои поступки лиц - меня не интересовали и не интересуют. Ни на телешоу , ни на этом форуме.

А вот это уже прямое оскорбление, не допустимое в общении по правилам Форума.
Может о не надо выносить предупреждений, просто вжик и не му........(мудрый)