Complaint about illegal vehicle inspection

Адвокат

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
advoc-garant.ru
Complaint about illegal vehicle inspection
complaint about the actions of traffic police officers and decisions made under the APN

To the prosecutor _______________ district
cities ______________________________
st. __________________________________
(Full name)
Residing at:____________

A complaint
on illegal actions of traffic police inspector
"___" _______ 20__ I driving a car ________________________ gos.reg.number _____________________ was moving along the street. _________________ heading from the street. ____________________________ to the side ____________________________. I was stopped by the traffic police inspector ___________________________________.
As the reason for stopping outside the stationary post, the inspector called "verification of documents" (We write another complaint about this and file it separately). After I passed the documents to the inspector for inspection, the inspector demanded to open the trunk (hood, doors) of the car. Upon my request, the inspector did not give any clear explanations to the investigator on grounds of official necessity (or indicate what the inspector said) to give sufficient reasons for the inspection. To my request to draw up a search protocol and invite two witnesses, the inspector refused categorically. Then he carried out a vehicle inspection procedure. At the same time, they did not draw up a search protocol and witnesses were not involved. (If, at the same time, the inspector independently opened the trunk, hood or doors, and that is testimony or other evidence, then you must indicate this here because it draws on the article “Exceeding official authority” because it is classified as a search, and the search is carried out only with the sanction of the prosecutor).
Throughout the entire time of communication with inspectors, the inspector behaved aggressively towards me, and exerted psychological pressure on me. Thus, he violated the requirement of article 19 of the order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs 185.
Given the foregoing
I BEG:
1. Initiate an administrative case against the traffic police inspector _________________________________ under Article 19.1 of the Code of Administrative Offenses of the Russian Federation "Self-government".
2. Consider this complaint in my absence.
3. To answer me in writing within the established time limits, in essence of the foregoing, at the place of my residence.
4. The response to this complaint should be sent with the personal signature of the ___________________ district prosecutor.
"___" ___________________ on the year 20__. ______________________/FULL NAME.
Appendix: testimonies on ___ sheets.

Original message
Жалоба на незаконный досмотр автомобиля
жалоба на действия сотрудников ГИБДД и решения вынесенные по АПН

В прокуратуру _______________ района
города ______________________________
ул. __________________________________
От:__________________________________
(ФИО полностью)
Проживающего по адресу:____________

Жалоба
на неправомерные действия инспектора ДПС
"___"_______20__г. я управляя автомобилем ________________________ гос.рег.номер _____________________ двигался по ул. _________________ направляясь со стороны ул. ____________________________ в сторону ____________________________. Меня остановил инспектор ДПС ___________________________________.
В качестве причины остановки вне стационарного поста, инспектор назвал "проверка документов" (На это пишем еще одну жалобу и подаем ее отдельно). После передачи мной инспектору документов для проверки инспектор потребовал открыть багажник (капот, двери) автомобиля. На мою просьбу , назвать достаточное основание для проведения досмотра инспектор внятных объяснений не дал ссылаясь на служебную необходимость (или указать что сказал инспектор). На мою просьбу составить протокол досмотра и пригласить двух понятых инспектор ответил категорическим отказом. После чего провел процедуру досмотра транспортного средства. Протокол досмотра при этом им не составлялся и понятые не привлекались. (Если при этом инспектор самостоятельно открывал багажник, капот или двери и на то есть свидетельские показания или иные доказательства, то об этом обязательно тут указать потому как это тянет на статью "Превышение должностных полномочий" потому как это классифицируется как обыск, а обыск проводится только с санкции прокурора).
На протяжении всего времени общения с инспекторам, инспектор вел себя по отношению ко мне агрессивно, оказывал на меня психологическое давление. Тем самым он нарушил требование статьи 19 приказа МВД 185.
Учитывая вышеизложенное
ПРОШУ:
1. Возбудить административное дело в отношении инспектора ДПС _________________________________ по статье 19.1 КоАП РФ "Самоуправство".
2. Рассмотреть данную жалобу в мое отсутствие.
3. Ответить мне письменно в установленные сроки, по существу вышеизложенного, по месту моего жительства.
4. Ответ на данную жалобу отправить за личной подписью прокурора ___________________ района.
"___"___________________20__ года. ______________________/ФИО.
Приложение: свидетельские показания на ___ листах.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Thank!

Original message
Спасибо!