Private access level
Arbitrators
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
236022, г.Калининград, проспект Мира, 7 офис 503
Website
www.cebb.pro
Complaint Review Report
to the detective agency "White Nights" from citizen Clark Olga.

On August 10, 2017, the MOD Arbitration Court received a complaint from citizen Clark O. about fraudulent actions by employees of the DA White Nights.

The essence of the complaint: July 20, 2017 Olga Clark turned to Dmitry Nikitin for help in finding the debtor. Two contracts were concluded:
1. The search agreement (40,000 rubles, paid) the text of the agreement [DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/tWgZ6t9H3M62ZD"] HERE [/ DLMURL]
2. Contract for the draw (150,000 rubles, paid) text of the contract [DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/az6SFzju3M62qK"] HERE [/ DLMURL]
in addition, the trip to Kommunary was paid - 20,000 rubles and the cost of the technical equipment - 15,000 rubles
Total paid 225,000 rubles.

Until now, reports on contracts by the contractor have not been transmitted to the customer. In the process, D. Nikitin handed over the following materials to the customer:
1. Photo from the database ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/nd4VNMQ73M62vL"] HERE [/ DLMURL]) (transferred on the day the agreement was concluded)
2. Photo report on the work ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/cC6EOEUK3M62yV"] HERE [/ DLMURL]) (the photos were transferred in this form and only after an appeal to the MOD president A. Matushkin. )
There is also correspondence ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/i/DiECTMAf3M632t"] HERE [/ DLMURL]) of the Customer with D. Nikitin, which was provided by O. Clark

According to the complaint received, D. Nikitin was interviewed by phone, who explained that he had found the debtor, but he couldn’t hand it over to O. Clark because, in his opinion, she was going to take him to the garage and knock money out of him the help of representatives of ethnic organized crime groups (Chechnya). He invited her to apply to the Ministry of Internal Affairs and, as part of an official investigation, he was ready to transfer the debtor.

To the request for correspondence with the customer or other additional materials regarding the complaint, Nikitin D. refused. When discussing the issue of transferring money for services, Nikitin D. said: "I will refuse now, I will say nothing at all from her." Also, Nikitin D. stated that the actions of the Arbitration Court of NP “IAPD” are similar to the work of OSB, but he did not assume that he would have OSB by joining NP “IAPD”.

In a conversation, Nikitin D. said that during the investigation it was established: O. Clark is engaged in cashing. He intends to legalize the data obtained in the course of the investigation, and to transfer them to the Department of Economic Crimes of Internal Affairs of St. Petersburg. I said that in this case, the investigation of the complaint will be suspended until the decision of law enforcement agencies on its materials. At the end of the conversation, Nikitin D. promised to provide a certificate on this issue.

On the same day, a certificate was received from Nikitin ( HERE ) and two applications for withdrawal from the MOD of Nikitin D. ( HERE ) and Ivchenkova E.P. ( HERE )

In the certificate, Nikitin D. states that the investigation of the complaint is contrary to the charter and therefore he intends to leave the MOD.

To clarify the circumstances of the case, O. Clark was interviewed by telephone.
O. Clark explained that she spoke hypothetically about the Chechen organized crime group in a conversation with D. Nikitin. "In such situations, bandits are attracted who make money, but I turned to you, not to them." Thus, according to O. Clark, she made it clear to D. Nikitin that these were not her methods. O. Clark confirmed the origin of the money, explaining that she, as a lawyer, was asked to help with cash-out and she found friends. Regarding the rally, O. Clarke explained that D. Nikitin proposed to do “Masks-shows” with the participation of SOBR employees (acting), with whom he has an agreement. O. Clark should have been present at the time of detention and, using psychological pressure, the debtor will be inclined to return the money.

Analysis of the materials obtained:
1. There is no objective data talking about the actual performance or non-performance of the service. Fear for the life of the wanted person may take place, but Nikitin D. may also be abused by the statements of O. Clark about bandits.
2. The "Draw" service was not provided and at the moment there is no sense in rendering it. President of NP "IAPD" Matushkin A.N. in a conversation with Nikitin, D. offered him a refund for the "Draw", but Nikitin D. refused, explaining that he was ready to provide this service (which contradicts his voiced intentions not to extradite the debtor). The contract does not have a specific time period within which the service should be provided. In the event of a customer failure - the cost is not refundable.
3. Analysis of the behavior of the defendants in the investigation:
- in a conversation with D. Nikitin, there was information hiding and unwillingness to cooperate. In the conversation of Nikitin, there is a complaint about the accusatory bias of the work of the Arbitration Court of NP "IAPD", although in fact in the conversation I showed impartiality and neutrality in relation to the situation and its participants.
- Clark O. actively collaborated, gave detailed detailed explanations without hiding even inconvenient facts for her.
4. During the investigation, screenshots from the database were transferred to the Customer. Unprocessed information is difficult for the customer to understand and uninformative on the one hand, and on the other hand carries the risk of holding the performer liable for unauthorized access to such information. Actions DA "White Nights" in this sense are unprofessional.
5. Both contracts are concluded on the one hand without specifying a specific execution date; on the other hand, they do not imply a refund in case of a customer’s refusal. The simultaneous use of such conditions of the contract puts the customer in conditions when the service must be paid, but can be performed forever. The contract looks potentially fraudulent.

Given the above, I propose to the Council of NP "IAPD":
1. Consider the proposal to D. Nikitin, based on the principle of justice, to return 150,000 rubles received for the "Draw" service, otherwise place it on the shame board.
2. To bring to the members of the MOU negative examples of the work of detectives (Clause 4, Clause 5 of the analysis), in order to prevent errors by other members of the MOD

Chairman of the Arbitration Court NP "IAPD"
Dmitry Pilipenko

Original message
Отчет о рассмотрении жалобы
на детективное агентство "Белые ночи" от гражданки Кларк Ольги.

10.08.2017 года на рассмотрение Третейского Суда МОД поступила жалоба от гражданки Кларк О. о мошеннических действиях со стороны сотрудников ДА "Белые ночи".

Суть жалобы: 20 июля 2017 года Ольга Кларк обратилась к Дмитрию Никитину за помощью в розыске должника. Были заключены два договора:
1. Договор на розыск (40 000 рублей, оплачено) текст договора [DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/tWgZ6t9H3M62ZD"]ЗДЕСЬ[/DLMURL]
2. Договор на проведение розыгрыша (150 000 рублей, оплачено) текст договора [DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/az6SFzju3M62qK"]ЗДЕСЬ[/DLMURL]
кроме того был оплачен выезд в Коммунары - 20 000 рублей и стоимость технического средства - 15 000 рублей
Итого оплачено 225 000 рублей.

До настоящего момента отчеты по договорам исполнителем заказчику не переданы. В процессе работы Д. Никитин передал заказчику следующие материалы:
1. Фото из БД ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/nd4VNMQ73M62vL"]ЗДЕСЬ[/DLMURL]) (переданы в день заключения договора)
2. Фото отчет о работе ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/d/cC6EOEUK3M62yV"]ЗДЕСЬ[/DLMURL]) (фото были переданы именно в таком виде и только после обращения к президенту МОД Матушкину А.Н.)
Также имеется переписка ([DLMURL="https://yadi.sk/i/DiECTMAf3M632t"]ЗДЕСЬ[/DLMURL]) Заказчика с Д. Никитиным, которую предоставила О. Кларк

По полученной жалобе был опрошен по телефону Д.Никитин, который пояснил, что должника нашел, но передавать в руки О. Кларк он его не может, потому, что она, по его мнению, собирается вывести его в гараж и выбивать из него деньги с помощью представителей этнической ОПГ (Чечня). Он предложил ей обратиться с заявлением в МВД и в рамках официального расследования он готов передать должника.

На просьбу предоставить переписку с заказчиком или другие дополнительные материалы, касающиеся жалобы Никитин Д. ответил отказом. При обсуждении вопроса о передаче денег за услуги Никитин Д. сказал: "Я сейчас откажусь, я вообще скажу ничего не получал от нее." Также Никитин Д. заявил, что действия Третейского Суда НП "IAPD" похожи на работу ОСБ, а он не предполагал, что вступая в НП "IAPD" у него будет ОСБ.

В разговоре Никитин Д. сказал, что в ходе расследования было установлено: О.Кларк занимается обналичкой. Он намерен легализовать данные, полученные в ходе расследования, и передать их в ОБЭП ГУВД СПБ. Я сказал, что в таком случае расследование по жалобе будет приостановлено до решения правоохранительных органов по его материалам. В завершение разговора Никитин Д. пообещал предоставить справку по этому вопросу.

В этот же день от Никитина получена справка (ЗДЕСЬ) и два заявления о выходе из МОД Никитина Д. (ЗДЕСЬ) и Ивченкова Е.П. (ЗДЕСЬ)

В справке Никитин Д. заявляет, что проведение расследования по жалобе противоречит уставу и поэтому он намерен покинуть МОД.

Для уточнения обстоятельств дела по телефону была опрошена О. Кларк.
О. Кларк пояснила, что про Чеченскую ОПГ в разговоре с Никитиным Д. она говорила гипотетически "В таких ситуациях привлекают бандитов, которые выколачивают деньги, но я обратилась к Вам, а не к ним." Таким образом, со слов О.Кларк, она дала понять Никитину Д., что это не ее методы. Происхождение денег О.Кларк подтвердила, пояснив, что ее как юриста попросили помочь с обналом и она нашла знакомых. Относительно розыгрыша О.Кларк пояснила, что Никитин Д. предложил сделать "Маски-шоу" с участием сотрудников СОБР (действующих), с которыми у него есть договоренности. В момент задержания должна была присутствовать О.Кларк и используя психологическое давление должник будет склонен к возврату денег.

Анализ полученных материалов:
1. Нет объективных данных, говорящих о реальном выполнении или невыполнении услуги. Опасение за жизнь разыскиваемого может иметь место, но возможно и злоупотребление Никитина Д. высказываниями О.Кларк про бандитов.
2. Услуга "Розыгрыш" оказана не была и в настоящий момент смысла в ее оказании нет. Президент НП "IAPD" Матушкин А.Н. в разговоре с Никитиным Д. предлагал ему вернуть деньги за "Розыгрыш", но Никитин Д. отказался, пояснив, что готов оказать эту услугу (что противоречит его озвученным намерениям не выдавать должника). В договоре нет конкретного срока, в который должна быть оказана услуга. В случает отказа заказчика - стоимость не возвращается.
3. Анализ поведения фигурантов расследования:
- в разговоре с Никитиным Д. наблюдалось сокрытие информации и нежелание сотрудничества. В разговоре Никитина наблюдается сетование на обвинительный уклон работы Третейского Суда НП "IAPD", хотя на самом деле в разговоре мною демонстрировалась беспристрастность и нейтральность по отношению к ситуации и ее участникам.
- Кларк О. активно сотрудничала, давала развернутые детальные пояснения не скрывая даже неудобные для нее факты.
4. В ходе расследования Заказчику были переданы скриншоты из БД. Не обработанная информация сложна для понимания заказчика и неинформативна с одной стороны, а с другой стороны несет в себе риск привлечения исполнителя к ответственности за несанкционированный доступ к такой информации. Действия ДА "Белые ночи" в этом смысле непрофессиональны.
5. Оба договора заключены с одной стороны без указания конкретной даты исполнения, с другой стороны не предполагают возврат денег при отказе заказчика. Одновременное использование таких условий договора ставит заказчика в условия, когда услуга должна быть оплачена, но исполняться может вечно. Договор выглядит потенциально мошенническим.

Учитывая изложенное, предлагаю Совету НП "IAPD":
1. Рассмотреть вопрос о предложении Никитину Д., основываясь на принципе справедливости, вернуть 150 000 рублей, полученные за услугу "Розыгрыш", в противном случае разместить его на доске позора.
2. Довести до членов МОД негативные примеры работы детективов (п.4, п.5 анализа), для недопущения ошибок другими членами МОД.

Председатель Третейскго Суда НП "IAPD"
Дмитрий Пилипенко
Last edited by a moderator:

Generalpi

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD SUITE 618 HALLANDALE
Website
www.generalpi.com
It’s hard for me to judge how the work was done, but the mask of the show is not too much. Does this detective have police on a show mask leash.

Original message
Мне тяжело судить как была проведена работа, но маски шоу это не же слишком. Неужели у этого детектива полиция на поводке для маски шоу.

Запаренко Александр Николаевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Захарьевская 23. +7(812)9
Website
www.detective-profi.ru
I believe that everything should go within the framework of the Law. It is advisable to bring the investigation materials to the permit and the Central Internal Affairs Directorate, even if they understand the violation of the Law. When the BH undertakes the implementation of anti-illegal actions - HE CANNOT BE A DETECTIVE. It's my opinion. Everything else scam from the BH. If the client has seen enough of the movie - this is her problem. BH actions - complete shit. Exclude from MOD, put on the board of shame.

Original message
Считаю, что все должно идти в рамках Закона. Целесообразно довести материалы расследования до разрешиловки и ГУВД, пускай они разбираются в нарушении Закона. Когда ЧД берется за выполнения протвивозаконных действий - ОН НЕ МОЖЕТ БЫТЬ ДЕТЕКТИВОМ. Это мое мнение. Ко всему прочему кидалово со стороны ЧД. Если клиент насмотрелась кино - это ее проблемы. Действия ЧД - полное дерьмо. Исключить из МОД, вывесить на доску позора.
Apparently all of the above, the approach to working with these “colleagues” is categorically not professional. How can you take such rubbish at all? Take money, promise something ...)) I also heard that St. Petersburg D.Ch. MOD there are a number of negative examples of the work of these comrades. You can’t work like that.
I think we need to say goodbye, and without much regret.

Original message
Судя по всему выше изложенному,подход к работе у данных "коллег" категорически не профессиональный . Как вообще можно браться за подобную белиберду ? Брать деньги , что то обещать ... )) Так же я слышал что у Питерских Д.Ч. МОД есть еще ряд негативных примеров работы данных товарищей . Так работать нельзя .
Думаю надо прощаться и без особых сожалений .

Симферополь

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Россия, Крым. Симферополь. +38 099 627 71 18 9976
Website
detektiv.crimea.ua
Good day, gentlemen, detectives!
1) Colleagues, who are 150 thousand more expensive than an honest name, are definitely “on the way out”.
2) Still, the right to appeal to law enforcement agencies is left to the client and at her discretion.
3) Is there anything you know about the track record of the “heroes” of the investigation? Who were these people before private investigation and how did they get to US?

Sincerely, Andrey (Crimea).

Original message
Доброго времени суток, господа сыщики!
1) Коллег, которым 150 тысяч дороже честного имени, однозначно "на выход".
2) Право обращения в правоохранительные все-таки оставить за клиенткой и на ее усмотрение.
3) А что-то вобще известно о послужном списке "героев" расследования? Кем были эти люди до частного сыска и как они к НАМ попали?

С уважением, Андрей (Крым).

Black Horse

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.detektiv-bhorse.ru
I will abstain. And I propose to follow the scenario of the Respondent: to conduct the "Draw" service within a reasonable time for the Customer and then hand over the debtor to law enforcement agencies.

Original message
Воздержусь. И предложу пойти по сценарию Ответчика: провести услугу "Розыгрыш" в разумные для Заказчика сроки и далее сдать должника в правоохранительные органы.

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
I fully agree with the conclusions and proposals of the Arbitration Court NP "MOD"!

Original message
Полностью согласен с выводами и предложениями Третейского Суда НП "МОД" !

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
I can not understand something in this life ?!
What kind of contract is the draw? With the involvement of employees now Rosguard? !!!!!!!!!
Which clearly states about keeping a person for 6 hours !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an article from the floor, a minimum of arbitrariness, a maximum of illegal retention, kidnapping, extortion, and if the employees are active, then this is a completely different scenario, and believe me, the deadlines will already be very real !!!!!!!!!!!!!
If from the legal point, then clauses 3.2.1 and clause 8.3 contradict each other.
And now, if she applies to this agreement, it seems to me that fraud is in the best case, as well as through preparation, all of which I wrote above.
My position has always been unequivocal that I did not interfere in the relations of colleagues with clients, during which I did not see clients, but I could not remain silent here.
Maybe just calmly talking with the guys again, explaining that 150 is not the amount for which it’s worth arranging for a little bucks, for a larger amount.
These are my comments and lyrics.
The decision of the arbitration court, I consider fair.
Although what are we deciding if people have already written a letter of resignation?

Original message
Я может чего-то в этой жизни не понимаю?!
Что за договор розыгрыш? С привлечением сотрудников ныне Росгвардии?!!!!!!!!!
В котором четко говориться, про удержание человека на 6 часов!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Это статья с пола, минимум самоуправство, максимум незаконное удержание, похищение человека, вымогательство, а если сотрудники действующие, то здесь уже совсем другой расклад, и поверьте сроки уже будут очень реальными!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Если с юр точки то п. 3.2.1 и п. 8.3 противоречат друг-другу.
Да и сейчас если с этим договором она обратится, мне кажется, уже в лучшем случае мошенничество, а так через подготовку, все о чем писал выше.
Моя позиция всегда была однозначной, что в отношения коллег с клиентами не вмешиваться, за время работы каких, только клиентов не видел, но здесь не смог молчать.
Может, просто с ребятами еще раз спокойно поговорить, объяснить, что 150 это не та сумма ради которой стоит устраивать себе головняки, на более крупную сумму.
Это мои коментарии, и лирика.
Решение третейского суда, считаю справедливым.
Хотя о чем решаем, если люди уже написали заявление о выходе?

Орлан

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Украина. Харьков (+38)-066-300-28-76; (8-057)-756-
Good night colleagues. Of course the situation is not pleasant. if the detective made a negative about himself, then this is actually a minus to him, and something needs to be done with this. Regarding professionalism regarding the transfer of information from the database in this form, yes this is not acceptable. but I would like to draw attention to the client, in addition to the minuses for this detective order. detectives, like lawyers and lawyers, walk along the edge. in the sense that, knowing the law, they are looking for loopholes in it, so that their activities in certain areas would not be illegal. and so with regards to the client: how could the client go to the "rally", realizing in advance that this is practically illegal ???? and he realizing this, pays not a little money! so why are we discussing the negatives and minuses of the detective, and are completely silent for the client who deliberately ordered the illegal service? I am not blocking the detective, I believe that both sides are wrong!
separate respect to Dmitry Pilipenko for an objective, professional investigation into the complaint.

Original message
доброй ночи коллеги.конечно ситуация не из приятных. если детектив допустил негатив в отношении себя, то собственно это ему минус, и с этим необходимо что то делать. касаемо профессионализма по поводу передачи инфы с БД в таком виде, да это не приемлемо. но мне бы хотелось кроме минусов по этому заказу детектива, так же обратить внимание и на клиента. детективы как и адвокаты и юристы ходят по лезвию. в том смысле что зная закон, они ищут лазейки в нем, что б их деятельность в определенных направлениях не была противозаконна. так вот касаемо клиента: как клиент мог пойти на "розыгрыш", заранее понимая что это практически незаконно???? и он понимая это, платит не маленькие деньги! так почему же мы обсуждаем негатив и минусы детектива, и полностью молчим за клиента, который умышленно заказывал противозаконную услугу? я не выгораживаю детектива, я считаю что обе стороны не правы!
отдельный респект Дмитрию Пилипенко за объективное, профессиональное расследование по жалобе.

Плотников Юрий Михайлович

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.sysk-dv.ru
Виталий Климин said:
I fully agree with the conclusions and proposals of the Arbitration Court NP "MOD"!

Original message
Виталий Климин said:
Полностью согласен с выводами и предложениями Третейского Суда НП "МОД" !