Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Public Chamber of the Russian Federation. Round table black hole pricing.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Dear Colleagues

September 28, I am invited to speak at the Public Chamber at a round table on the issue of pricing of private detective services. Link to release is available here. https://www.oprf.ru/press/anno/newsitem/42100 .

My vision of a private investigation with many of my colleagues fundamentally diverges, so I will prepare a report on my own behalf. Nevertheless, I will be grateful for the proposals, at least in the form of abstracts.

I’ll clarify that the following topics are being discussed: entrepreneurial and legal risks of a detective, costs, taxes, fees, forms of payment for detective services, government orders for detective services, etc.

My report is almost ready and I will publish it shortly.

respectfully
Alexander

Original message
Уважаемые, коллеги

28 сентября я приглашен выступить в Общественной палате на круглом столе по проблеме ценообразования частных сыскных услуг. Ссылка на релиз доступна здесь https://www.oprf.ru/press/anno/newsitem/42100.

Моё видение частного сыска со многими из коллег принципиально расходятся, поэтому доклад буду готовить от своего имени. Тем не менее буду благодарен за предложения хотя бы в форме тезисов.

Уточню, что на обсуждение выносятся следующие темы - предпринимательские и правовые риски детектива, издержки, налоги, гонорарная политика, формы оплаты детективных услуг, государственные заказы детективных услуг и тд

Мой доклад почти готов и я опубликую его в ближайшее время.

С уважением
Александр

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Re: Registration. Place and time of the VIII IAPD Conference.

Aleksandr Krioni said:
Dear Colleagues

September 28, I am invited to speak at the Public Chamber at a round table on the issue of pricing of private detective services. Link to release is available here. https://www.oprf.ru/press/anno/newsitem/42100 .

My vision of a private investigation with many of my colleagues fundamentally diverges, so I will prepare a report on my own behalf. Nevertheless, I will be grateful for the proposals, at least in the form of abstracts.

I’ll clarify that the following topics are being discussed: entrepreneurial and legal risks of a detective, costs, taxes, fees, forms of payment for detective services, government orders for detective services, etc.

My report is almost ready and I will publish it shortly.

respectfully
Alexander

Hi, hello.
Not a lot of off topic wrote.
In the near future I will transfer to another section.

Original message
Re: Регистрация. Место и время проведения VIII Конференции IAPD.

Aleksandr Krioni said:
Уважаемые, коллеги

28 сентября я приглашен выступить в Общественной палате на круглом столе по проблеме ценообразования частных сыскных услуг. Ссылка на релиз доступна здесь https://www.oprf.ru/press/anno/newsitem/42100.

Моё видение частного сыска со многими из коллег принципиально расходятся, поэтому доклад буду готовить от своего имени. Тем не менее буду благодарен за предложения хотя бы в форме тезисов.

Уточню, что на обсуждение выносятся следующие темы - предпринимательские и правовые риски детектива, издержки, налоги, гонорарная политика, формы оплаты детективных услуг, государственные заказы детективных услуг и тд

Мой доклад почти готов и я опубликую его в ближайшее время.

С уважением
Александр

Александр, привет.
Не много не в теме написал.
В ближайшее время перенесу в другой раздел.

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
Thank you Andrey! Sorry, there was no time to understand the thematic sections)))

Original message
Спасибо, Андрей! Извини, не было времени разбираться в тематических разделах )))

Виталий Климин

Private access level
Reaction score
г. Уфа, +7 (917) 45-91-995, tel:+7 (901) 81-71-911
Website
www.detective-kv.ru
It will be interesting to read ...

Original message
Будет интересно почитать...

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
What pricing can we talk about while it is not legally possible to extend or obtain a license ?! That's where you need to start all discussions with authorities !!!!!
Alexander, no matter how your report is concerned, it’s just boiling !!!!!!

Original message
О каком ценообразовании можно говорить, пока законодательно нельзя продлить или получить лицензию?! Вот с чего надо начинать все обсуждения с органами власти!!!!!
Александр, ни как не касается Вашего доклада, просто накипело!!!!!!

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН said:
What pricing can we talk about while it is not legally possible to extend or obtain a license ?! That's where you need to start all discussions with authorities !!!!!
Alexander, no matter how your report is concerned, it’s just boiling !!!!!!

The stated topic of discussion on the table is budgeting and pricing of private security services ... we shouldn’t be there at all, judging by the announcement of the meeting))) and you can raise any topic))))

Original message
Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН said:
О каком ценообразовании можно говорить, пока законодательно нельзя продлить или получить лицензию?! Вот с чего надо начинать все обсуждения с органами власти!!!!!
Александр, ни как не касается Вашего доклада, просто накипело!!!!!!

Заявленная тема обсуждения на столе - бюджетирование и ценообразование служб частной охраны... нас там вообще быть не должно, судя по анонсу встречи))) а поднять можно любую тему))))

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
Виталий Климин said:
It will be interesting to read ...

Vitaly, as you read, do not rush tomatoes too much)))): D: D: D

Original message
Виталий Климин said:
Будет интересно почитать...

Виталий, как прочитаешь, - чур помидорами не бросаться)))) :D :D :D

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
www.krioni.com
A few words about the future report

Name: Seven steps to equipping detective activities
The report consists of the following parts: Introduction and Seven Abstracts
I won’t talk much about the introduction. In this part, I need to justify my presence, which I will try to do at a meeting devoted to the problems of financing the private security industry.

Now about the theses. The state task is to help the detective realize his constitutional right to work, restore his right to remuneration. ( we are talking about finance )

1) Give the detective a procedural right to collect evidence in civil and criminal cases.
2) About the Federal State Program “Detective House”. On preferential allocation of commercial premises for detective colleges.
3) Government procurement. Recommendations to government customers when placing tenders to verify business reliability should involve only detectives.
4) On tax immunity.
5) On recognition of detective activities not of economic, but of a legal nature. Immunity from commercial risks. Cancel for detectives the need to register IP.
6) On the guarantee of participation in a private investigation on the designation of bodies of inquiry, preliminary investigation bodies or a court for paying a mandatory remuneration to a detective.
7) On the prohibition of using in words other than detective activities words and derivatives of them: “detective”, “private investigator”, “detective agency”, “private investigation” “private investigation.” *****

Regards
And Krioni

***** The last thesis was "stolen" by Seryozha Drykin

Original message
Несколько слов о будущем докладе

Название: Семь шагов к обустройству детективной деятельности
Доклад состоит из следующих частей: Вступление и Семь тезисов
Про вступление говорить много не буду. В этой части мне нужно обосновать своё присутствие, что я и попытаюсь сделать на заседании посвященном проблемам финансирования индустрии частной охраны.

Теперь о тезисах. Государственная задача - помочь сыщику реализовать его конституционное право на труд, восстановить его право на вознаграждение. (мы же говорим о финансах)

1) Наделить детектива процессуальным правом собирать доказательства по гражданским и уголовным делам.
2) О Федеральной государственной программе «Дом Детектива». О льготном выделении коммерческих помещений под детективные коллегии.
3) Госзакупки. Рекомендации государственным заказчикам при размещении торгов на проверку деловой надежности привлекать только детективов.
4) О налоговом иммунитете.
5) О признании за детективной деятельностью не экономической, а правовой природы. Иммунитет от коммерческих рисков.Отмена для детективов необходимости регистрировать ИП.
6) О гарантии участия в частном расследовании по назначению органов дознания, органов предварительного следствия или суда за выплату детективу обязательного вознаграждения. 
7) О запрете использовать в любой другой отличной от детективной деятельности слов и производных от них: «детектив», «частный сыщик», «детективное агентство», «частный сыск» «частное расследование».*****

C уважением.
А Криони

***** последний тезис "стащил" у Серёжи Дрыкина