Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Private detective Saint Petersburg. Detective Agency Saint Petersburg.

Александр СПб

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
agentstvo-detektiva.ru
Private detective Saint Petersburg
Detective Agency Saint Petersburg

Ксива Фролов Александр Игоревич.jpg
ФРОЛОВ АЛЕКСАНДР ИГОРЕВИЧ.jpg

- We provide a full range of services for individuals and legal entities to search for information - from specific information in databases to compiling an information dossier for a person or organization.
- We are engaged in the search for missing children and adults, in the search for stolen cars, stolen property, hidden property and assets
- we carry out outdoor surveillance, including stationary and covert surveillance in trains
- We own effective methods for detecting adultery (using external monitoring, collecting information about the person’s social circle on the Internet) and, just as importantly, we have developed an effective and legal method for returning spouses to the family
- we help parents of children and adolescents reliably find out what the child does in his free time outside the home, so that, in the event of problems, alcohol or drug addiction, measures could be taken to save the child
- we solve many other problems that you can read about on our website: About scammers, scammers and suckers detectives

Contacts:
Tel: 8- (812) -915-81-63 - agency phone number
8-903-097-07-97 - Alexander (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)

Original message
Частный детектив Санкт-Петербург
Детективное агентство Санкт-Петербург

Ксива Фролов Александр Игоревич.jpg
ФРОЛОВ АЛЕКСАНДР ИГОРЕВИЧ.jpg

- Мы оказываем полный комплекс услуг для физических и юридических лиц по поиску информации – от конкретных сведений в базах данных до составления информационного досье на персону или организацию.
- занимаемся розыском пропавших детей и взрослых, поиском угнанных автомобилей, похищенных материальных ценностей, скрываемой собственности и активов
- осуществляем наружное наблюдение, в том числе стационарное и негласное наблюдение в поездах
- владеем эффективными методами выявления супружеской измены (с помощью наружного наблюдения, сбора информации о круге общения человека в интернете) и, что не менее важно, разработали действенную и легальную методику возвращения супругов в семью
- помогаем родителям детей и подростков достоверно узнать, чем занимается ребенок в свободное время вне дома, чтобы, в случае обнаружения проблем, алкогольной или наркотической зависимостей, можно было принять меры для спасения ребенка
- решаем множество других задач, о которых Вы можете прочитать на нашем сайте: О кидалах, лохотронщиках и лохах детективах

Контакты:
Тел: 8-(812)-915-81-63 - телефон агентства
8-903-097-07-97 - Александр (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram)

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Unfortunately your site Link is not valid does not open. The list of services and methods certainly inspires respect. But let me ask you, Alexander. Any investigation, as I know, is based on the main and fundamental principle of modern civilization - the principle of legality. If the information is collected illegally, then there is no use in it. Well, judge for yourself. I climbed into the house, took some intimate photographs of a conjugal secret occupation, and left to prepare a report. I understand that we do not live on a cloud, something can be done somewhere, and somehow stick it in, climb in, pull it out - in general, the situation still allows. And even the client does not mind getting a report on the form without the initial data required for the detective. But what about payment? Are you, and not only you, but other detectives who practice investigating cases of adultery, preparing an invoice for their services and an act of work done right here and write: "payment for revealing adultery." It seems to me that no. And if not, then there can be no technique. And you write that there is such a technique, although I think that it does not exist. Since how can there be a technique where there is no legal way to apply it? On the other hand, there is a need to investigate this kind of marital affairs - of course it does exist and this market is only growing. But does this growth mean that we licensed detectives must break the law? I’m thinking that if you’re a detective with a license, then no, I shouldn’t violate it. Therefore, I would recommend to all, without exception, detectives who work under the license to remove the investigation of adultery from their list of services from their list of services. Somehow it doesn’t color us. And who needs it, and so will find it, without this compromising advertisement.

Original message
К сожалению Ваш сайт Ссылка не действительна не открывается. Перечень услуг и методов конечно вызывает уважение. Но позволю себя спросить Вас, Александр. Любое расследование, как мне известно, базируется на главном и основополагающем принципе современной цивилизации - принципе законности. Если сведения собраны незаконно, то и проку в них нет никакого. Ну сами посудите. Забрался я в дом, сделал несколько интимных фотографий супружеского тайного занятия, и ушёл готовить отчет. Понимаю, мы не на облачке живём, что -то где-то можно, и как-то просунуть, залезть, вытащить - вообщем ситуация ещё позволяет. И даже клиент не против получить отчет на бланке без обязательных о детективе исходных данных. Но вот как быть с оплатой? Неужели Вы, да и не только Вы, но и другие детективы, кто практикует расследование случаев супружеской неверности, подготавливая счет за свои услуги и акт о проделанных работах прямо вот так и пишите: " оплата за выявление супружеской измены". Мне кажется что нет. А раз нет, то и не может быть никакой методики. А Вы пишите, что методика такая есть, хотя я думаю что ее нет. Поскольку как может быть методика там где нет законного способа ее применить? С другой стороны, потребность в расследовании такого рода супружеских дел - она конечно есть и рынок этот идет только в рост. Но означает ли этот рост, что мы лицензированные сыщики должны нарушать закон? Я вот думаю что если ты сыщик с лицензией то нет, нарушать не должен. Поэтому, я бы рекомендовал всем без исключения детективам, кто работает на основании лицензии убрать со своих сайтов из перечня услуг расследование супружеских измен. Как то нас это не красит. А кому надо, и так найдёт, без этой компроментирующей рекламы.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Alexander, good evening!
Glad to see you in our ranks!
Shake your hand!

Original message