Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Viktor

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Good afternoon, Andrey Nikolaevich!
In response to your request to post on the Board of shame on the MOD forum held by me at the request of citizen Tsoi E.Ch. the investigation into private detective Kostenko Andrei Yurievich I am re-sending to you my conclusions and recommendations with the appendix of all my (by the way, which turned out to be completely useless) correspondence on this issue with A. Yu. Kostenko
Unfortunately, I do not know how all this can be technically laid out on the Board of Shame on the MOD forum, I am not a very expert in computer matters, so I ask you to provide me with assistance and assistance in placing this material there. Thank you for understanding.
Regards, Victor Kravets.

To the President of the International Association of Detectives
Matushkina A.N.

Dear Andrey Nikolaevich!
Unfortunately, I could not fulfill your order on the fact of a complaint to private detective A. Yu. from a foreign citizen Tsoi Yong Chan. However, I don’t see my guilt in not fulfilling the order given to me, but I believe that private detective Kostenko A.Yu. deliberately delays the proceedings on the above complaint against him, constantly gives empty and unfounded promises and assurances that he will figure it out in this situation, but in fact does nothing for this.
In connection with the foregoing, I ask you to put forward a discussion on this issue and its relation to it and to the image and authority of our entire detective community of A. Yu. Kostenko himself. to the Council of the MOD, or maybe even to the general forum of the MOD, right up to the decision on the appropriateness and expediency of finding private detective Kostenko Andrei Yuryevich, whose work is often complained by his own clients, among the full members of the MOD.

To this appeal, I am enclosing a scan copy of the statement addressed to the President of the MOU A. Matushkin from Tsoi Yong Chan on September 15, 2016, according to which I was instructed to conduct the proceedings, as well as a lengthy correspondence with Kostenko A.Yew. on the above question, which, in confirmation of my words, did not bring any positive result, and could not bring because of complete inaction and refusal to participate in solving the problem, A. Kostenko himself

Regards, Kravets Victor.

-------- Forwards the message--------
04/18/2017, 13:48, "Kravets Victor" < griffon50@yandex.ru >:

Andrei Yuryevich, you, of course, excuse me, but what does your last indignant answer to my seemingly innocent request to clarify to us, your colleagues, the reason for the presence of YOU claims by YOUR HIS same customer? I mean two of your angry question questions from 04/14/2017. to my address? I quote them literally: "Remember our last conversation on what ended! I will call him on Monday!" And now I’ll try to explain if you forgot: ours is with you last telephone conversation on this subject took place another March 15 this year, that is more than a month ago . At the same time, it was you who promised me to phone with your indignant foreign client "most likely next week" (I quote your words both in our telephone conversation and by e-mail on the same day), since you were sick at that time. Your "next week", sorry, has been going on for more than a month. Moreover, three days ago, you again promised me to phone this customer on Monday, but Monday passed yesterday, and I got the impression that you all like clients and colleagues love to "feed on Mondays." I personally have already made all the relevant conclusions about the tactics and methods of your detective work. Therefore, today I report to the MOU Council (where, by the way, you are a Full Member, and, accordingly, must obey the requirements of its Charter and other regulations, if you have not forgotten) that you do not adequately respond to our requests, but only unsubscribe “Mondays”, and let the MOU Council already collectively evaluate your professionalism, the level of your corporate ethics in dealing with clients and colleagues, and in general, the relevance of your membership in the ranks of the MOU. Sorry for the harsh judgment, but we are not boys for you to lose our reputation as a detective community (and also international) through your fault and not do anything about it. Good luck I will not wish you more. Goodbye.

04/14/2017, 16:52, "Georgy Andreyevich" < detective1975@mail.ru >:

Remember our last conversation on what ended! I'll call him on Monday!

Sent from Mail.Ru Mobile Mail

04.04.2017, 10:52, "Kravets Victor" < griffon50@yandex.ru >:

Andrey Yuryevich, good afternoon. I hope you recovered. Twenty days ago we agreed that you would put me or Matushkina A.N. about the results of your conversation with Tsoi E.Ch. on his complaint to you. If you can, please clarify to us the situation on this issue. Thank.

Sincerely, Victor Kravets, Vice President of the MOD

03/15/2017, 17:47, "Georgy Andreyevich" < detective1975@mail.ru >:

Good.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:47 PM +0300 from Victor Kravets < griffon50@yandex.ru >:
Thank. Recover. Sorry, I didn’t know that you were sick. If it does not bother you, put me or Matushkina A.N. about the results of your future conversation with Tsoi E.Ch.

17:39, March 15, 2017, "George Andreevich" < detective1975@mail.ru >:

I’ll phone him most likely next week because I’m on sick leave from Saturday

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:35 p.m. +0300 from Victor Kravets < griffon50@yandex.ru >:

Andrei Yuryevich, if you may, my last request to you on this issue that is unpleasant for all of us: please dial the client yourself and talk to him about this incident, his mobile phone number is indicated in the statement I sent you. No need to put a lot of indignant exclamation points in my address, I’m not your enemy, believe me, but a colleague, and somewhere I understand you, in the sense that clients are not always, maybe, are right, and sometimes are openly capricious and whimsical, but nevertheless I would personally take the initiative to speak with my client on his complaint against me, and not transfer it to the client and to my colleagues who want to help you. Good luck to you. All the best. Just in case, I’m duplicating the mobile phone of a client complaining about you: + 7-911-104-67-96 (Tsoi Yong Chan).

03/15/2017, 17:18, "George Andreevich" <detective19 75@mail.ru >:

The client has my number let me dial !!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 5:16 PM +0300 from Victor Kravets < griffon50@yandex.ru >:

Andrei Yuryevich, I once again apologize, but you again dismiss our request to you in a civilized manner and together try to understand the essence of the application received against you. Well, think for yourself that for us, your colleagues, professional detectives with great experience, your essentially unsubstantiated statements can mean "My people went to meet, call up and crawl around construction sites to find!" Once again, on behalf of the Council of NP "MOD", I strongly recommend that you explain to your client, and not to us, WHAT SPECIFICALLY you and your people did for him on his order and on his fee at these exits, phoning and construction sites, and not to resent my address is that I, like, unreasonably "run over" you. Personally, the opinion of your clients about you and your work is deeply indifferent to me, I’m embarrassed just because they judge us all equally badly, and moreover, your former client turned to the President of NP MOD for help, as can be seen from him statements, and not to me personally, and I carry out the assignment of our colleagues, detectives, so you do not blame me. I think that our correspondence in an indignant tone imposed on you will not lead to anything constructive, therefore I will have to report to the Council of NP "MOD" about your refusal to jointly examine the complaint against you, and bring this issue to the general discussion of the forum participants NP "MOD". Excuse me. Nothing personal. Good luck to you and your business.
Regards, Victor Kravets.

03/15/2017, 16:46, "Georgy Andreyevich" < detective1975@mail.ru >:

My people traveled met, called up and crawled around construction sites to find!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:39 p.m. +0300 from Victor Kravets < griffon50@yandex.ru >:
Andrei Yuryevich, I’m sorry, but I sent you a statement from this client of yours addressed to the President of NP MOD, where you are a Full Member and you bear some, even just moral, ethical, but still obligations to those who accepted you as NP "MOD" by colleagues, not just for you to answer me with the general phrase "I consider the claim unfounded!". Personally, if you were even a little interested in my opinion, after receiving such negative information about myself, especially from the collegial body of my "arms colleagues", who value not only their personal reputation, but also the reputation of NP MOD as a whole, I would contact with a dissatisfied client and found out the essence of his claims, as they say, first-hand ... Actually, not me, but you better know if this is the client you think of, or not the one, but to us at NP " MOD "it was Tsoi Yong Chan who formally addressed, so I’ll ask you, if possible, not to be limited to general phrases such as" all possible activities were carried out to search for citizens! We periodically called up and discussed all our steps! " , and try to explain either to the client, or to us, your colleagues, what kind of events did you specifically carry out for this client and what exactly did you negotiate with this client if he complains about us to us. The amount of the fee indicated by him in the statement is by no means penny in order to brush aside the client, as from an annoying fly, for this amount and detective measures taken should be noticeable and understandable, at least, at least for the client, therefore I ask you again You help us deal with this complaint in a civilized and correct manner. Thank you for understanding. Regards, Kravets Victor.

03/15/2017, 16:11, "Georgy Andreyevich" < detective1975@mail.ru >:

If this is the client I'm thinking of! That all possible measures were carried out to search for citizens! We periodically called up with him and stipulated all our steps! I believe the claim is unreasonable!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 4:07 p.m. +0300 from Victor Kravets < griffon50@yandex.ru >:
Sorry, Andrei Yurievich, I am sending the statement to Tsoi E.Ch.

03/15/2017, 16:03, "Kravets Victor" < griffon50@yandex.ru >:

Andrey Yuryevich, good afternoon again!
Please see this official statement of the indignant foreign citizen addressed to the President of NP "MOD" Matushkina A.N. It seems to concern you as a private detective and a full member of NP MOD. If it does not bother you, comment on this statement on my e-mail or, even better, on the NP MOD forum, in order to say so publicly. this client is right in this case or not ...

Sincerely, Victor Kravets, Vice President of NP MOD, contact phone + 7-921-993-96-97.

Цой.jpg

Original message
Добрый день, Андрей Николаевич!
В ответ на Вашу просьбу выложить на Доску позора на форуме МОДа проведённое мною по заявлению гражданина Цоя Е.Ч. расследование в отношении частного детектива Костенко Андрея Юрьевича повторно направляю в Ваш адрес мои выводы и рекомендации с приложением всей моей (кстати, оказавшейся совершенно бесполезной) переписки по этому вопросу с Костенко А.Ю.
К сожалению, я не знаю, как всё это можно технически выложить на Доске позора на форуме МОДа, я не очень большой специалист в компьютерных делах, поэтому прошу оказать мне содействие и помощь в размещении там этого материала. Спасибо за понимание.
С уважением, Виктор Кравец.

Президенту Международного Объединения Детективов
Матушкину А.Н.

Уважаемый Андрей Николаевич!
К сожалению, я не смог выполнить Ваше поручение по факту поступившей в адрес МОД жалобы на частного детектива Костенко А.Ю. от иностранного гражданина Цоя Ен Чана. Однако я не вижу своей вины в невыполнении данного мне поручения, а считаю, что частный детектив Костенко А.Ю. умышленно затягивает разбирательство по вышеуказанной жалобе на него, постоянно даёт пустые и голословные обещания и заверения в том, что сам разберётся в данной ситуации, однако фактически ничего для этого не делает.
В связи с изложенным, я прошу Вас вынести обсуждение по данному вопросу и отношению к нему и к имиджу и авторитету всего нашего детективного сообщества самого Костенко А.Ю. на Совет МОДа, или, может быть, вообще на общий форум МОДа, вплоть до принятия решения об уместности и целесообразности нахождения частного детектива Костенко Андрея Юрьевича , на работу которого часто жалуются его же клиенты, в числе действительных членов МОДа.

К данному своему обращению я прилагаю скан-копию заявления на имя Президента МОД Матушкина А.Н. от Цоя Ен Чана от 15.09.2016г., по которому мне и было поручено провести разбирательство, а также длительную переписку с Костенко А.Ю. по вышеуказанному вопросу, которая, в подтверждение моих слов, никакого положительного результата не принесла, да и не могла принести по причине полного бездействия и отказа от участия в решении возникшей проблемы самого Костенко А.Ю.

С уважением, Кравец Виктор.

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение--------
18.04.2017, 13:48, "Кравец Виктор" <griffon50@yandex.ru>:

Андрей Юрьевич, Вы меня, конечно, извините, но что означает Ваш последний возмущённый ответ на мою, казалось бы, безвинную просьбу прояснить нам, Вашим коллегам, причину наличия к ВАМ претензий со стороны ВАШЕГО же клиента? Я имею в виду два Ваших гневно-вопросительных предложения от 14.04.2017г. в мой адрес? Цитирую их дословно: "Вспомните последний наш разговор на чем закончился! Позвоню ему в понедельник!" А теперь попытаюсь объяснить, если Вы запамятовали: наш с Вами последний телефонный разговор на эту тему состоялся ещё 15 марта этого года, то есть более месяца назад. При этом именно Вы обещали мне созвониться с Вашим возмущённым иностранным клиентом "скорее всего на следующей неделе" (цитирую Ваши слова как в телефонном нашем разговоре, так и по электронной почте в этот же день), так как Вы в то время приболели. Ваша "следующая неделя", извините, длится уже больше месяца. Более того, три дня назад Вы снова мне пообещали созвониться с этим клиентом в понедельник, но понедельник прошёл ещё вчера, и у меня сложилось о Вас такое впечатление, что Вы всех, и клиентов, и коллег, любите "кормить понедельниками". Я лично для себя уже сделал все соответствующие выводы о тактике и методах Вашей детективной деятельности. Поэтому я сегодня же докладываю Совету МОД (где Вы, кстати, являетесь Действительным членом, а, соответственно, и должны подчиняться требованиям его Устава и других регламентов, если не забыли) о том, что Вы на наши просьбы адекватно не реагируете, а только отписываетесь "понедельниками", и пусть Совет МОД уже коллегиально даёт оценку и Вашему профессионализму, и уровню Вашей корпоративной этики в общении с клиентами и коллегами, и вообще, уместности Вашего членства в рядах МОД. Извините за резкость суждения, но мы Вам не мальчики, чтобы терять репутацию нашего детективного сообщества (к тому же международного) по Вашей вине и ничего при этом не предпринимать. Удачи Вам желать больше не буду. До свидания.

14.04.2017, 16:52, "Георгий Андреевич" <detective1975@mail.ru>:

Вспомните последний наш разговор на чем закончился! Позвоню ему в понедельник!

Отправлено из мобильной Почты Mail.Ru

04.04.2017, 10:52, "Кравец Виктор" <griffon50@yandex.ru>:

Андрей Юрьевич, добрый день. Надеюсь, Вы выздоровели. Мы двадцать дней назад договаривались, что Вы поставите меня или Матушкина А.Н. о результатах Вашего разговора с Цоем Е.Ч. по его жалобе на Вас. Если можете, проясните нам, пожалуйста, ситуацию по этому вопросу. Спасибо.

С уважением, вице-президент МОД Кравец Виктор Васильевич.

15.03.2017, 17:47, "Георгий Андреевич" <detective1975@mail.ru>:

Хорошо.

среда, 15 марта 2017 г., 17:47 +0300 от Кравец Виктор <griffon50@yandex.ru>:
Спасибо. Выздоравливайте. Извините, я не знал, что Вы приболели. Если Вас не затруднит, поставьте меня или Матушкина А.Н. о результатах Вашего будущего разговора с Цоем Е.Ч.

17:39, 15 марта 2017 г., "Георгий Андреевич" <detective1975@mail.ru>:

Созвонюсь с ним скорее всего на след неделе поскольку лежу с субботы на больничном

среда, 15 марта 2017 г., 17:35 +0300 от Кравец Виктор <griffon50@yandex.ru>:

Андрей Юрьевич, если позволите, моя последняя просьба к Вам по этому неприятному для всех нас вопросу: пожалуйста, наберите клиента сами и поговорите с ним по данному инциденту, его мобильный телефон указан в направленном Вам мною заявлении. Не нужно ставить множество возмущённых восклицательных знаков в мой адрес, я Вам не враг, поверьте, а коллега, и где-то я Вас понимаю, в том плане, что клиенты не всегда, может быть, бывают правы, а иногда бывают и откровенно капризны и прихотливы, но всё-таки инициативу поговорить со своим же клиентом по его жалобе на меня я лично взял бы на себя, а не перекладывал её на клиента и на своих коллег, желающих Вам помочь. Удачи Вам. Всего доброго. На всякий случай дублирую мобильный телефон пожаловавшегося на Вас клиента:+7-911-104-67-96 (Цой Ен Чан).

15.03.2017, 17:18, "Георгий Андреевич" <detective19 75@mail.ru>:

У клиента есть мой номер пусть меня наберёт!!!!

среда, 15 марта 2017 г., 17:16 +0300 от Кравец Виктор <griffon50@yandex.ru>:

Андрей Юрьевич, я ещё раз прошу прощения, но Вы снова отмахиваетесь от нашей просьбы к Вам цивилизованно и вместе попытаться разобраться по сути поступившего на Вас заявления. Ну подумайте сами, что для нас, Ваших коллег, профессиональных детективов с большим стажем, могут значить Ваши, по сути, голословные утверждения "У меня люди ездили встречались , созванивались и ползали по стройкам чтоб найти!" Я ещё раз от имени Совета НП "МОД" настоятельно рекомендую Вам объяснить Вашему же клиенту, а не нам, ЧТО КОНКРЕТНО Вы и Ваши люди для него сделали по его заказу и по его гонорару на этих выездах, созвонах и стройках, а не возмущаться в мой адрес, что я, типа, на Вас необоснованно "наезжаю". Лично мне мнение Ваших клиентов о Вас и вашей работе глубоко безразлично, мне неловко только за то, что по этому отношению судят нас всех одинаково плохо, и более того, Ваш бывший клиент обратился за помощью к Президенту НП "МОД", как видно из его заявления, а не ко мне лично, и я выполняю поручение наших с Вами коллег, детективов, так что Вы уж не обессудьте. Я думаю, что наша с Вами переписка в навязанном Вами возмущённом тоне ни к чему конструктивному не приведёт, поэтому я вынужден буду доложить в Совет НП "МОД" о Вашем отказе совместно разобраться в жалобе на Вас, и вынести данный вопрос на всеобщее обсуждение участников форума НП "МОД". Извините. Ничего личного. Удачи Вам и Вашему бизнесу.
С уважением, Виктор Кравец.

15.03.2017, 16:46, "Георгий Андреевич" <detective1975@mail.ru>:

У меня люди ездили встречались , созванивались и ползали по стройкам чтоб найти!

среда, 15 марта 2017 г., 16:39 +0300 от Кравец Виктор <griffon50@yandex.ru>:
Андрей Юрьевич, прошу прощения, но я переслал Вам заявление этого Вашего клиента, обращённое к Президенту НП "МОД", где Вы являетесь Действительным членом и несёте какие-то, пусть даже просто морально-этические, но всё-таки обязательства перед принявшими Вас в НП "МОД" коллегами, не просто для того, чтобы Вы мне ответили общей фразой "Считаю претензию не обоснованной!". Лично я, если Вам хоть немного интересно моё мнение, после получения о себе такой негативной информации, тем более от коллегиального органа своих "коллег по оружию", дорожащих не только своей личной репутацией, но и репутацией НП "МОД" в целом, связался бы с недовольным клиентом и выяснил суть его претензий, как говорится, из первых рук... Вообще-то, не мне, а Вам лучше знать, тот ли это клиент, о котором Вы думаете, или не тот, но к нам в НП "МОД" официально обратился именно Цой Ен Чан, поэтому я Вас попрошу, по-возможности, не ограничиваться общими фразами типа "все возможные мероприятия были выполнены по поиску граждан!мы периодически с ним созванивались и оговаривали все наши шаги!" , а попытаться объяснить или клиенту, или нам, своим коллегам, что за мероприятия конкретно Вы для этого клиента осуществляли и что конкретно Вы с этим клиентом оговаривали, если он нам на Вас жалуется. Сумма гонорара-то, указанная им в заявлении, отнюдь не копеечная, чтобы отмахиваться от клиента, как от назойливой мухи, на эту сумму и проведённые детективные мероприятия должны быть заметными и понятными, по крайней мере, хотя бы для клиента, поэтому ещё раз прошу Вас помочь нам разобраться с этой жалобой цивилизованно и корректно. Спасибо за понимание. С уважением, Кравец Виктор.

15.03.2017, 16:11, "Георгий Андреевич" <detective1975@mail.ru>:

Если это тот клиент о котором я думаю! То все возможные мероприятия были выполнены по поиску граждан!мы периодически с ним созванивались и оговаривали все наши шаги! Считаю притензию не обоснованной!

среда, 15 марта 2017 г., 16:07 +0300 от Кравец Виктор <griffon50@yandex.ru>:
Извините, Андрей Юрьевич, досылаю само заявление Цоя Е.Ч.

15.03.2017, 16:03, "Кравец Виктор" <griffon50@yandex.ru>:

Андрей Юрьевич, ещё раз добрый день!
Посмотрите, пожалуйста, это официальное заявление возмущённого иностранного гражданина в адрес Президента НП "МОД" Матушкина А.Н. Оно касается, кажется, именно Вас, как частного детектива и Действительного члена НП "МОД". Если Вас не затруднит, прокомментируйте это заявление на моей электронной почте или, ещё лучше, на Форуме НП "МОД", чтобы, так сказать, во всеуслышание заявить. прав этот клиент в данном случае или нет...

С уважением, Кравец Виктор, Вице-президент НП "МОД", контактный телефон +7-921-993-96-97.

Цой.jpg

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
There is nothing to add.
Very, very sad !!! (

Original message
Добавить нечего.
Очень, очень грустно!!!(

Детективное агентство ОПЦИОН

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
www.daopcion.ru
And I understand correctly that Andrei Yuryevich was last on the forum in 2015? it used to just go out in profile and you see when the person was last on the forum.
Without personal explanations, the situation is not clear, there really are all kinds of customers.
If Andrei Yurievich is not indifferent to the opinion of his colleagues, then let him just briefly outline the situation, if he is indifferent, then what are we talking about?

Original message
А я правильно понимаю, что Андрей Юрьевич последний раз на форуме был в 2015 году? раньше было просто вышел в профиль и видишь когда человек был в последний раз на форуме.
Без личных объяснений ситуация не ясна, клиенты действительно бывают всякие.
Если Андрею Юрьевичу не безразлично мнение коллег, то пусть просто коротко ситуацию обрисует, если безразлично, тогда мы о чем?

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Dear colleagues, in my opinion, there is only one conclusion: to Andrei Yurievich in parallel to our Association and the forum.
He was given the opportunity to explain and settle the problem. In response - O. He set his own rating!

Original message
Уважаемые коллеги, по-моему вывод один: Андрею Юрьевичу параллельно до нашей Ассоциации и форума.
Ему была дана возможность объяснится и уладить проблему. В ответ - О. Он сам себе поставил оценку!

Alex Sim

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I’ve been to this forum recently, but my position on issues of personal responsibility has been leaving since 1993, there are such concepts as serious conversation, when you don’t even need to write any agreements or receipts, a serious authoritative person is responsible for his words and actions, according to this On occasion, my opinion - correspondence is pointless, messed up - answer personally, I couldn’t answer - I received a complete negative.

Original message
Я на данном форуме недавно, но моя позиция по вопросам личной отвественности уходит в период с 1993 года, есть такие понятия как серьезный разговор, когда даже не нужно писать каких либо договоров или расписок, серьезный авторитетный человек отвечает за свои слова и поступки, по данному случаю мое мнение - переписка беспредметна, накосячил - отвечай лично сам, не смог ответить - получил полный негатив.

JR Security Consulting Group

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Riga,Latvia mob.+37129216282 e-mail: jbetahon@gm
The handwriting is still that. What service was ordered to the Leader?

Original message
Почерк еще тот. что за услуга была заказана Лидеру?

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Detective Agency "Leader" - what is it?
TIN, PSRN, OKPO, activities, licenses for licensed activities, legal address, website, phone numbers and full name leader, founder. Without this data, all this is just fake.
Kostenko Andrey Yuryevich, TIN, activities, license for licensed activities. Without this data, questions for a given citizen as a private investigator are simply inappropriate.

All this is strange, people who position themselves as security experts do not follow elementary legal methods of work.
They work without contracts with persons who are not those who position themselves.
They transfer money without even bothering to conclude a simple contract for the provision of services.

Original message
Детективное агентство "Лидер" - это что?
ИНН, ОГРН, ОКПО, виды деятельности, лицензии на лицензируемые виды деятельности, юридический адрес, сайт, телефоны и Ф.И.О. руководителя, учредителя. Без этих данных все это просто фЭйк.
Костенко Андрей Юрьевич, ИНН, виды деятельности, лицензия на лицензируемые виды деятельности. Без этих данных вопросы к данному гражданину как к Частному детективу просто неуместны.

Странно все это, люди позиционирующие себя специалистами в вопросах безопасности не соблюдают элементарных законных методов работы.
Работают без договоров с лицами не являющимися теми кем себя позиционируют.
Переводят деньги даже не удосужившись заключить простой договор на оказание услуг.
Reactions: Группа К

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Почерк еще тот
Яков, привет.
Если тебе это интересно, набери меня - расскажу.
Я "плотно" общался с заказчиком "Лидера".

Бирюков Кирилл Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Well, if the contract really was, and the service really was not rendered, we ask the court. I remind you that they complained too (to the prosecutor’s office) I then turned to the mod with a question about what to do with the abnormal, only for the complainant ended up paying all the money to me in court (and by the way she didn’t even pay the advance payment) by the court’s decision I paid for the services actually rendered + after the protocol for public insult.
the conclusion is good in court. let the court make a decision and start from it already.

Original message
ну если договор действительно был, и услуга действительно была не оказано милости просим в суд. напомню на меня тоже жаловались (в прокуратуру правда) я тогда обращался к мод с вопросом юили делать с ненормальной, только для жалобщица закончилось выплатой всех денег мне по суду (а она к слову говоря не выплачивала даже аванс) решением суда выплатила за реально оказанные услуги + вдогонку протокол за публичное оскорбление.
вывод по хорошему в суд. пускай суд принимает решение и от него уже отталкиваться.

Детектив-Юг

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Cyril, unfortunately, most likely the contract was concluded orally between the good guys, so instead of well-grounded claims and resolving the dispute, it was proposed to the Court to discuss the Good Guys Association here.
Good guys acting as Customers usually verbally explain what they want to get from good guys acting as Performers.
And not one of the parties is interested in either the legality of transactions or the presence of any legal grounds or justifications.
Often the whole application fits in a few words - I want to know everything right away.
As a result, there is a misunderstanding of the parties, developing into such discussions and endless disputes.

Swam - we know!
Now I personally go the other way - an Agreement with a clear, unambiguously interpreted task and indicated by numbers - terms.
Payment to the IP Account. Certificate of completion. And goodbye, see you soon!

Original message
Кирилл, к сожалению скорее всего договор был заключен устный между хорошими парнями, поэтому вместо обоснованных претензий и решения спора в Суде предложено обсудить здесь в Ассоциации хороших парней.
Хорошие парни выступающие в качестве Заказчиков обычно в устной форме объясняют, что они желают получить от хороших парней выступающих в качестве Исполнителей.
И не одну из сторон не интересуют ни законность сделок ни наличие каких либо юридических оснований и обоснований.
Зачастую вся заявка умещается в пару слов - хочу все знать и сразу.
В результате возникает недопонимание сторон, перерастающее в подобные обсуждения и бесконечные споры.

Плавали - знаем!
Сейчас я лично хожу другим путем - Договор с четким однозначно трактуемым заданием и обозначенными цифрами - сроками.
Оплата на Счет ИП. Акт выполненных работ. И до свидания, до новых встреч!