I agree

Original message
согласен

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
Original message
Доброго времени суток коллеги! Запустил в работу свой сайт, прошу ознакомиться и сообщать свои отзывы! Заранее благодарен!
https://детективное-агентство-21век.рф

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Original message
Доброго времени суток коллеги! Запустил в работу свой сайт, прошу ознакомиться и сообщать свои отзывы! Заранее благодарен!
https://детективное-агентство-21век.рф
Доброе утро.
Отличный сайт.
Только не вижу баннер.)

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Good morning.
Great site.
Just do not see the banner.)
Good evening! Thanks for the feedback! As I understand it, the banner should appear along with the certificate of a member of the MOD, but I do not have it yet for reasons unknown to me!))

Original message
Доброе утро.
Отличный сайт.
Только не вижу баннер.)
Добрый вечер! Спасибо за отзыв! Я так понимаю баннер должен появиться вместе со свидетельством члена МОД, а у меня его пока нет по неизвестным мне причинам!))

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good evening! Thanks for the feedback! As I understand it, the banner should appear along with the certificate of a member of the MOD, but I do not have it yet for reasons unknown to me!))
Good))))

Original message
Добрый вечер! Спасибо за отзыв! Я так понимаю баннер должен появиться вместе со свидетельством члена МОД, а у меня его пока нет по неизвестным мне причинам!))
Хорошо))))

Виктор Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Московское шоссе, д. 13,
Website
vimpel-ksp.ru
Greetings to Krasnadar!

Original message
Приветствую Краснадар!

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Original message
Приветствую Краснадар!
Приветствую!)

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Saransk Mordovia welcome colleague) Tell us about yourself ... where you worked before the NPV, etc. .. to know about your practical skills and opportunities for cooperation ....
In the 90s, after graduating from the Rostov tower with a specialization in the special operations department, he worked as an investigator in the Ministry of Internal Affairs and as an investigator for police in the tax police. After the dissolution of the tax police, he conducted legal activities in the "national economy". I have an additional education primary medical, psychological and expert polygraph examiner, profiler. Married, three children))

Original message
Саранск Мордовия приветствуем коллегу) Расскажите о себе...где трудились до ЧДД и пр.. что бы знать о Ваших практических навыках и возможностях сотрудничества....
В 90-х после окончания Ростовской вышки по специализации ОРД, работал следователем в МВД и следователем по овд в налоговой полиции. После расформирования налоговой полиции вел юридическую деятельность в "народом хозяйстве". Имею дополнительное образование начальное медицинское, психологическое и эксперт-полиграфолог, профайлер. Женат, трое детей))

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
In the 90s, after graduating from the Rostov tower in the specialization of the ARD, he worked as an investigator in the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Interesting - specialization was the ARD, and sent to the investigation - why did they come up not professionally? And I have the other way around - I just graduated from the school in the ARD, and immediately transferred to the opera ...

Original message
В 90-х после окончания Ростовской вышки по специализации ОРД, работал следователем в МВД
Интересно - специализация была ОРД, а направили в следствие - что же они так подошли не профессионально? А у меня наоборот - только окончил школу по ОРД, и сразу перевели в опера ...

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
Interesting - specialization was the ARD, and sent to the investigation - why did they come up not professionally? And I have the other way around - I just graduated from the school in the ARD, and immediately transferred to the opera ...
.... because at that time I and the head of the police department were with special education, and the rest with circus parish!))

Original message
Интересно - специализация была ОРД, а направили в следствие - что же они так подошли не профессионально? А у меня наоборот - только окончил школу по ОРД, и сразу перевели в опера ...
....потому что на тот момент я и начальник ОВД были со спецобразоваием, а остальные с цирковноприходским!))