whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How I got access to soap through Social Engineering

DronVR

Private access level
Reaction score
How I got access to soap through Social Engineering
social.jpg

Now I don’t remember exactly what year it was, in my opinion 2015 may be earlier, I stuck at the computer, as my friend knocks on me, asking - "urgently need to crack the soap." According to his story, I realized that this is a matter of life and death, good and evil, well, as it usually happens. Since there was nothing special to do, I decided to get down to business, although I personally do not really like everything related to social services. networks, mail and other shit.

As everyone trumpets, a good start to hacking is a lot of useful information, here I agree, the information is never redundant. Therefore, first of all, I asked about everything that my friend knew about the victim, he laid out to me the whole background, links to pages in the social. networks, phone number, date of birth, etc., in general, everything that he knew.

Ok, a start has been made. First of all, I rushed to the website soap.com =) and decided that it was worth trying to find the answer to the secret question, but the dick swam there by clicking on the treasured button " I forgot password "I was asked to restore access to the SMS, which was tied to the victim's number. Bummer ...

But it was too early to give up, as the best hack is hacking the person himself, and he is more accommodating than authentication systems. Having picked up the phone and inserted a new SIM card bought from gypsies, I cut the VK page, a very nice and stupid girl (in order to cause more trust). After 2 cigarettes and 1 cup of coffee, the page was washed down, with cute pictures, cool, vanilla statuses and other chips. The task remained - to make contact with the victim.

After thinking a bit about how and what is best to do, I decided to study the victims ’VK and saw a very interesting thing, its phone number was not hidden and was visible to all users. This is in our favor. I quickly run to - soap.kom clog the victim’s soap, write victim@map.kom and press - “I forgot the password”, as usual they suggest me to enter the code with SMS, which I agree to. As soon as I sent the code to the victim, I returned back to the social network and decided to make contact with it. Having turned on a complete fool, which was what my character was aiming for, I write this message to the victim:

- "Hello, excuse me, please, I wanted to register by mail, but I entered the phone number incorrectly, I made a mistake with one number. I was lucky that I found you in Google by phone number. Could you name this code so I can log in to mail and bind your phone? " - the text was something like this.
And then the crucial moment came whether they would send me or write the coveted numbers. As a result, after a few minutes, the victim wrote me a code from SMS. What I began to praise the victim in order to lull her vigilance - " thank you very much, you really helped me out, there are still responsive people . "In principle, access to soap was obtained and successfully transferred to a friend that he asked for it. I do not know the further fate of the soap and what was needed there, too.

Well, I got a reward for hacking and invaluable experience in obtaining access to soap using SI techniques. Hope you enjoyed it.

(c) deeptoweb

Original message
Как я получил доступ к мылу с помощью Социальной Инженерии
social.jpg

Сейчас не вспомню точно какой это был год, по-моему 2015 может раньше, залипал я за компом, как мне стучит в асю знакомый, с просьбой - "срочно надо взломать мыло". По его рассказу, я понял что это дело жизни и смерти, добра и зла, ну как это обычно бывает. Так как заняться было особо не чем, решил взяться за дело, хотя я лично не очень люблю все, что касается соц. сетей, почт и прочего дерьма.

Как везде трубят, хорошее начало взлома - это много полезной инфы, тут я соглашусь, информация лишней ни когда не бывает. Поэтому, первым делом, я расспросил обо всем, что знал мой знакомый о жертве, он мне выложил всю подноготную, ссылки на страницы в соц. сетях, номер телефона, дату рождения и прочее, в общем все, что знал сам.

Ок, начало положено. Первым делом я ломанулся на сайт мыло.ком =) и решил, что стоит попробовать подобрать ответ на секретный вопрос, но хер там плавал, нажав на заветную кнопку "я забыл пароль" мне предложили восстановить доступ к по смс, который был привязан к номеру жертвы. Облом...

Но руки опускать было рано, так как лучший взлом - это взлом самого человека, да и он более сговорчивее, чем системы аутентификации. Взяв в руки телефон и вставив туда новую симку, купленную у цыган, регаю страницу вк, очень милой и тупой девушки (дабы вызвать больше доверия). Спустя 2 сигареты и 1 кружку кофе, страница была запилена, с милыми картинками, клевыми, ванильными статусами и прочими фишками. Осталась задача - вступить в контакт с жертвой.

Немного подумав, как и что лучше сделать, я решил поизучать вк жертвы и увидел очень интересную штуку, ее номер телефона не был скрыт и был виден всем пользователям. Это же нам на руку. Я быстренько бегу на - мыло.ком забиваю мыло жертвы, пишу жертва@мыло.ком и жмакаю - "я забыл пароль", как обычно мне предлагают ввести код с смс, на что я соглашаюсь. Как только я отправил код жертве, вернулся обратно к соц сети и решил вступить в контакт с ней. Включив полную дурочку, на что и был нацелен мой персонаж, я пишу такое сообщение жертве:

- "Здравствуйте, извините меня пожалуйста, я хотела зарегистрироваться на почте, но ввела не правильно номер телефона, ошиблась одним числом. Мне повезло что я вас нашла в гугле по номеру телефона. Не могли бы вы назвать этот код, что бы я смогла войти в почту и привязать свой телефон?" - текст был приблизительно таким.
И тут наступил самый ответственный момент, пошлют ли меня или напишут заветные числа. В итоге спустя несколько минут жертва написала мне код из смс. На что я начал нахваливать жертву, дабы усыпить ее бдительность - " спасибо вам огромное, вы меня очень выручили, есть же еще отзывчивые люди." В принципе доступ к мылу был получен и успешно передан знакомому, что просил его получить. Дальнейшая судьба мыла мне не известна и что там было нужно тоже.

Ну а я получил денежное вознаграждение за взлом и бесценный опыт по добыче доступа к мылу по приемам СИ. Надеюсь, что вам понравилось.

(c)deeptoweb