Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Will private detectives have the opportunity to earn money?

Reaction score
Website
www.
The authors of the bill probably never heard that there is a whole layer of "citizens" who, by law, conduct private investigations, by the nature of their activity they are faced with signs of crime, but they don’t receive money for it, although they should have, because they should have done it because of their professional actions detectives help the state restore law and order for free.

What is the bill, Alexander Evgenievich?
This is a draft order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Those. it’s not the stupid lawmakers from the State Duma of Russia that I don’t know about the whole layer of private detectives and people's vigilantes, and the professionals from the Ministry of Internal Affairs do not at all consider these categories as their competent and faithful assistants.
HERE THAT'S AWESOME! :(

Original message
Авторы законопроекта вероятно никогда и не слышали, что существует целый пласт "граждан", кто по закону проводит частные расследования, по роду деятельности сталкивается с тем что находит признаки преступлений, но денег за это не получает, хотя должны были бы, поскольку своими профессиональными действиями детективы бесплатно помогают государству восстановить правопорядок.

Какой законопроект, Александр Евгеньевич?
Это ПРОЕКТ приказа МВД РФ.
Т.е. не бестолковые законодатели из Государственной Думы России не знаю о целом пласте частных детективов и народных дружинников, а профессионалы из МВД СОВСЕМ не рассматривают эти категории, как своих дееспособных и верных помощников.
ВОТ, ЧТО ПРИСКОРБНО!:(
Last edited:

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
and professionals from the Ministry of Internal Affairs do not at all consider these categories as their competent and faithful assistants.
HERE IS AWESOME!
draft order // bill - what is the difference Konstantin Mikhailovich?))) The main thing we have already noted - the Ministry of Internal Affairs detectives us - does not see or does not want to see us. Sadness and emptiness fills my detective cerebellum from such ill-conceived initiatives ... A howl of wind of detective unnecessaryness reaches my ears from the endless labyrinths of cabinets of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. That’s why for a while I creep into the shadow of the cliffs of lawlessness under the cover of the magic of irresponsibility

Original message
а профессионалы из МВД СОВСЕМ не рассматривают эти категории, как своих дееспособных и верных помощников.
ВОТ, ЧТО ПРИСКОРБНО!
проект приказа // законопроект - какая разница Константин Михайлович?))) Главное мы с Вами уже отметили - МВД нас детективов - в упор не видит или не желает видеть. Печаль и пустота наполняет мой сыскной мозжечок от таких непродуманных инициатив ... Вой ветра детективной ненужности доносится до моих ушей из бесконечных лабиринтов кабинетов МВД Российской Федерации. Оттого на время уползаю в тень скал беззакония под покрывало магии безответственности
Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.
draft order // bill - what's the difference Konstantin Mikhailovich? ))) The main thing we have already noted - the Ministry of Internal Affairs of detectives - point blank does not see or does not want to see. Sadness and emptiness fills my detective cerebellum from such ill-conceived initiatives ... A howl of wind of detective unnecessaryness reaches my ears from the endless labyrinths of cabinets of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. That’s why for a while I creep into the shadow of the cliffs of lawlessness under the cover of the magic of irresponsibility

In fact: a big difference! Huge, Alexander Evgenievich!
I’m even uncomfortable with explaining it to you, a certified lawyer, without five minutes, a candidate of legal sciences ...;)

Original message
проект приказа // законопроект - какая разница Константин Михайлович?))) Главное мы с Вами уже отметили - МВД нас детективов - в упор не видит или не желает видеть. Печаль и пустота наполняет мой сыскной мозжечок от таких непродуманных инициатив ... Вой ветра детективной ненужности доносится до моих ушей из бесконечных лабиринтов кабинетов МВД Российской Федерации. Оттого на время уползаю в тень скал беззакония под покрывало магии безответственности

На самом деле: большая разница! Огромная, Александр Евгеньевич!
Мне даже неудобно её Вам, дипломированному юристу, без пяти минут, кандидату юридических наук, объяснять...;)
Reactions: aleksandr

Группа К

Private access level
Reaction score
Н.Ополчения, 34с1 Город-герой Москва 123423 Россия
Website
www.krioni.com
Original message
Мне даже неудобно её Вам, дипломированному юристу, без пяти минут, кандидату юридических наук, объяснять..
угу