Detective Agency Scandal

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Detective Agency Scandal
newspaper today 20:00 01/30/2018

In the case of the death of a 19-year-old student of Turība high school Sintija Balini, a new scandal: Raymond Balins, the girl’s father, said that he was pressured by a detective agency, where the family turned for help in investigating the causes of her daughter’s death, the Latvian newspaper writes. "TODAY" .

Instead of the expected help of a professional detective, the family got some trouble. Instead of investigating, the agency started its own PR and began to inflate the hype around the case of the tragically dead girl. For their own money, the spouses were asked to give an interview on the background of the logo of the detective agency.

Why all this? Obviously, to attract, dear readers. (For more on this, see the chapter “Another Detective Scandal.”)

“We have already abandoned them”

According to the Bezvests.lv volunteer organization, the father of the deceased Cynthia is perplexed: he did not assume that the detective’s services included not investigative work, but the involvement of journalists and the creation of noise around the criminal case. It is especially incomprehensible for what purpose the parents of the deceased girl are asked to give comments that denigrate not only the work of the police, but even volunteers who went looking for two days in a row at the end of November 2017 and from morning until late at night searched for the girl in Mangalsala and the Vecmilgravis forest?

“It would be half the trouble,” says Cynthia's father, Raymond Balins, if the private detective simply hadn’t done her job. But she also demanded that we publicly denigrate all those who helped us find our daughter and whom we value and respect. ”

Balins tells that he already had experience of cooperation with Bezvests.lv when his daughter left home four years ago. And the experience is positive. The girl managed to find and return to the family. But with detectives before did not have to face.

“I thought contacting the agency would speed up the investigation, but things are still there.” Neither the results of the examinations, nor the true cause of the death of the daughter, the parents did not know. But thanks to the detective, the family was drawn into a strange PR campaign, denigrating the police and volunteers. Raymond Balins stated that a few days ago he terminated the contract with the detective and regrets that he had become a hostage to dishonest play.

“Let all this filth remain on the conscience of this person. In no case did I want to offend Bezvests.lv volunteers - on the contrary, I admire the dedication of these people. They were looking for our daughter with me and my friend. He was in a chain. And I am very grateful to them for their help. ”

Complaint: "$ 100 per piece of paper?"

There are complaints about the same organization of detectives in other places. For example, on the portal sudzibas.lv. Here, for example: “The agency took money for the provision of legal services in the amount of 1000 USD, since the matter is rather complicated and had to conduct it completely until completion. We started with the scribble of absolutely illiterate statements, neither from the point of view of the grammar of the Latvian language, nor from the point of view of jurisprudence. As soon as the matter reached the court, Ms Z. stated that they were not dealing with such issues. How's that? If you are not engaged in either judicial practice or legal practice, then why shout right and left about your services? For 5 months, she never even looked at the paper and did not understand, but what, in fact, the essence of the matter. When she was asked to return part of the money minus those mediocre statements, she stated that she did not work for free and that her mediocre applications (maximum of 10) cost $ 1000. Moreover, the bill gave a personal, and taxes, you, madam, paid? I’ll go and go to the tax office with these pieces of paper, let them check you, Madame! ”

Detective: "They attacked me!"

The detective on Facebook announced that January 11 on the street. Strelnieku, 1, was attacked by an unknown person with threats. He pulled the phone out of his hands and began to threaten. When I said that I would call the police, he returned the phone. I wrote a statement to the police. I think that this is due to my work in a case where I represent interests in connection with the possible murder of Cynthia Balini. That means an investigation is in progress! ”

However, as already mentioned, the student’s family refused the services of this lady.

Examination: Cynthia died of hypothermia

Meanwhile, as we already reported, the police received the results of the main examination of the remains of TurIba high school student Cynthia Balini. The results indicate that the official cause of death of the girl is hypothermia.

The results of the main examination confirm what was said after the preliminary examination: the girl did not die a violent death. The police have not yet disclosed more detailed information.

Cynthia Balin disappeared on November 23, 2017. Her parents immediately contacted the police. November 26, volunteers combed through the Mangalsal forest. But the body of the daughter was discovered by the father.

The family of the deceased believed that it was a murder. Moreover, he was preceded by a mysterious story. Actually, that’s why it took the services of private detectives to figure it out.

A bit of "black magic"

On the morning of Thursday, November 23, Cynthia, as usual, left home, took public transport and left for university, the mother of the deceased told reporters. A little later I phoned my mother. This was their last conversation.

“At five to eight she called me and asked the following question:“ Is everything all right at home? ” I thought, why such a question ... I say - "Yes, and you?" She says, “I'm going.” And on this we ended the conversation. And then, when I wanted to call her, the call was constantly forwarded ... I could no longer reach her, ”recalls Marika Balin.

Her daughter was supposed to return home at about five in the evening. Realizing that Cynthia was delaying and not ringing, the mother sounded the alarm - according to her, such a behavior was unusual for her daughter. Cynthia rarely lingered somewhere, always called and said where she was. She spent most of her time at home studying.

According to Marika, the excitement contributed to the threats that the family received. It all started ... from the Ukrainian television series on the 1 + 1 television channel.

“We watched the Ukrainian series, we liked the actor who played there. We gave him likes [on Facebook]. He said that he would not write from his profile - but from the fan club page.

[...] A seemingly normal correspondence with this actor (supposedly it was him) began about how films are made, and so on, ”says Marika.

Soon, Mariku and Cynthia in this conversation began to embarrass something. Women ceased to correspond with the "actor".

From that moment, according to Marika, it all started.

“When we stopped making contact, threats began. Threats of such a plan that if we do not make contact with him, it will be very bad for us and, perhaps, we will even “lie in white slippers” ... We did not believe this.

He also [claimed] that he was engaged in black magic and would make such a ritual that tomorrow my daughter would not be. We simply did not believe it, ”says Cynthia’s mother.

Marika claims that the interlocutor did not demand money. Instead, he called her to strange sectarian rituals.

“After that, he - I don’t know how,” hacked my daughter’s phone and started downloading a video from the series with scenes of violence where they strangle a woman and shout: “Help! Help! They’re killing your daughter! ” My account was hacked, all the print-screens of our correspondence with him were destroyed, ”says Cynthia’s mother.

“In early November, we went to the police station in Vecmilgravis, outlined the essence of the situation. However, the inspector said that he would not accept such a statement from us.

After this, Cynthia began to fear for her safety. On November 23, she disappeared, and on November 26, her body was found in the forest of Mangalsaly, 150 meters from the road. There were no visible signs of violence on the girl’s body, but she lay in an unnatural pose. With her, she did not have many personal items - money, a bag, a phone, textbooks, a gold ring, a cosmetic bag. Other things were scattered nearby.

A day after the disappearance from the social network Facebook, parents found out: their daughter’s bag was found. The woman who discovered things handed them over to the municipal police. And law enforcement officers returned the bag to the family. Only then they caught on - this is evidence. The police explained this situation by insufficient communication between the two institutions - the Riga municipal police and the state police ...

In general, dear readers, in the story of the disappearance of a student, there is still a lot of obscurity.

Intermediate finish

Some of the details of this story sound fantastic and make you recall “Evenings on a Farm Near Dikanka”. However, let’s not forget: in Latvia - one way or another now - migrant workers from other ex-republics of the USSR are already working. And, apparently, there will be more of them in the future. Which means one thing: the emergence of new criminal schemes unusual for Latvians. And, most likely, more rigid. Let's not forget: Ukraine, for example, is now a poorer country than Latvia, and is at war.

Another detective scandal

Almost simultaneously around the same agency there was a hype for another reason: the mother of another dead girl, Irina, asked on the social network to help her raise money "for a detective." The request collected a half thousand reposts, many sympathized with Irina. However, skeptics still asked for justification why it was necessary to raise money for the detective, because there were police, prosecutors, lawyers, in the end. The upset mother claimed that her daughter was persecuted and then killed - and no one will know the truth. Judging by the tone of the comments left by the woman, she was very upset emotionally (which is not surprising, of course, for a mother experiencing such a tragedy).

Later information came up from people close to the “topic”: the detective allegedly convinced her mother that she had uncovered many cases, among them the “murder case of a girl who studied at Turib,” and also “tracked down” other missing persons found by volunteers. Irina, clutching at any straw, believed her.

Now, after a week of very emotional discussions on Facebook, we can say that the fundraising for the detective has been stopped. The girl’s mother receives legal assistance in another way. According to unofficial information, “save” was able to 2000 euros.

Nikolai KUDRYAVTSEV.
Telegraph.lv: Scandal with a detective agency

Original message
Скандал с детективным агентством
газета Сегодня 20:00 30.01.2018

В деле о смерти 19–летней студентки высшей школы Turība Синтии Балини новый скандал: Раймонд Балиньш, отец девушки, заявил, что на него было оказано давление со стороны детективного агентства, куда семья обратилась за помощью в расследовании причин гибели дочери, — пишет латвийская газета «СЕГОДНЯ» .

Вместо ожидаемой помощи профессионального детектива семья получила одни неприятности. Вместо расследования агентство занялось собственным пиаром и стало раздувать шумиху вокруг дела трагически погибшей девушки. За свои собственные деньги супругов попросили дать интервью на фоне логотипа детективного агентства.

Зачем все это? Очевидно, для привлечения, уважаемые читатели. (Подробнее об этом см. в главе «Еще один детективный скандал».)

«Мы уже от них отказались»

Как сообщает волонтерская организация Bezvests.lv, отец погибшей Синтии недоумевает: он не предполагал, что в услуги детектива входит не следственная работа, а привлечение журналистов и создание шума вокруг уголовного дела. Особенно непонятно, с какой целью родителей погибшей девушки просят давать комментарии, очерняющие не только работу полиции, но даже добровольцев, которые два дня подряд в конце ноября 2017 года выезжали на поиски и с утра до поздней ночи безвозмездно искали девушку в Мангальсале и лесу Вецмилгрависа?

«Было бы еще полбеды, — говорит отец Синтии Раймонд Балиньш, если бы частный детектив просто не выполнила свою работу. Но она же еще потребовала от нас публично очернить всех, кто нам помогал искать нашу дочь и кого мы ценим и уважаем».

Балиньш рассказывает, что опыт сотрудничества с Bezvests.lv у него уже был, когда дочь четыре года назад уходила из дома. И опыт позитивный. Девочку удалось найти и вернуть в семью. А вот с детективами раньше сталкиваться не приходилось.

«Думал, обращение в агентство ускорит расследование, но воз и ныне там». Ни результатов экспертиз, ни истинной причины смерти дочери родители так и не узнали. Зато благодаря детективу семья оказалась втянутой в странную PR–кампанию, очерняющую полицию и добровольцев. Раймонд Балиньш заявил, что несколько дней назад расторг договор с детективом и сожалеет, что стал заложником нечестной игры.

«Пусть вся эта грязь остается на совести этого человека. Добровольцев Bezvests.lv я ни в коем случае обидеть не хотел — напротив, восхищаюсь самоотверженностью этих людей. Они искали нашу дочь вместе со мной и моим другом. Он был в цепи. И я им очень благодарен за помощь».

Жалоба: «100 долларов за бумажку?»

На эту же организацию детективов есть жалобы и в других местах. Например, на портале sudzibas.lv. Вот, например: «Агентство взяло деньги за оказание юридических услуг в размере 1000 USD, так как дело довольно сложное и должно было вести его полностью до завершения. Начали с писанины абсолютно неграмотных заявлений ни с точки зрения грамматики латышского языка, ни с точки зрения юриспруденции. Как только дошло дело до суда, госпожа З. заявила, что они не занимаются такими вопросами. Это как вообще? Если не занимаетесь ни судебной практикой, ни юридической, зачем тогда кричите направо и налево о своих услугах? За 5 месяцев она даже бумаги ни разу не посмотрела и не поняла, а в чем, собственно, суть дела. Когда ей было предложено вернуть часть денег за вычетом тех бездарных заявлений, она заявила, что не работает бесплатно и что ее бездарные заявления (максимум штук 10 ) стоят 1000 USD. Причем счет дала личный, а налоги–то вы, госпожа, заплатили? Пойду–ка я с этими бумажками схожу в налоговую, пусть вас проверят, мадам!»

Детектив: «На меня напали!»

Сама детектив в Facebook объявила, что 11 января на ул. Стрелниеку, 1, на нее напал неизвестный с угрозами. Он вырвал телефон из рук и стал угрожать. Когда я сказала, что вызову полицию, он вернул телефон. Написала заявление в полицию. Думаю, что это связано с моей работой в деле, где я представляю интересы в связи с возможным убийством Синтии Балини. Это значит, что расследование происходит!»

Однако, как уже было сказано, от услуг этой дамы семья студентки отказалась.

Экспертиза: Синтия умерла от переохлаждения

Тем временем, как мы уже сообщали, полиция получила результаты основной экспертизы останков студентки высшей школы TurIba Синтии Балини. Результаты свидетельствуют, что официальная причина смерти девушки — переохлаждение.

Результаты основной экспертизы подтверждают сказанное после предварительной экспертизы: девушка не умерла насильственной смертью. Более подробную информацию полиция пока не раскрывает.

Синтия Балиня пропала 23 ноября 2017 года. Ее родители сразу же обратились в полицию. 26 ноября добровольцы прочесывали Мангальсальский лес. Но тело дочери обнаружил отец.

Семья погибшей считала, что это было убийство. Мало того, ему предшествовала загадочная история. Собственно, поэтому и потребовались услуги частных детективов, чтобы во всем разобраться.

Немного «чёрной магии»

Утром в четверг, 23 ноября, Синтия, как обычно, вышла из дома, села на общественный транспорт и уехала в университет, рассказала мама погибшей журналистам. Чуть позже созвонилась с матерью. Это был их последний разговор.

«Без пяти восемь она мне позвонила и задала такой вопрос: «Дома все в порядке?» Я подумала, с чего такой вопрос… Говорю — «Да, а ты?» Она говорит — «Я еду». И на этом у нас кончился разговор. И потом, когда я ей хотела позвонить, звонок постоянно переадресовывался… Я больше не могла до нее дозвониться», — вспоминает Марика Балиня.

Ее дочь должна была вернуться домой около пяти вечера. Поняв, что Синтия задерживается и не звонит, мать забила тревогу — по ее словам, для дочери такое поведение было нетипично. Синтия редко где–то задерживалась, всегда звонила и говорила, где она находится. Большую часть времени она проводила дома за учебой.

По словам Марики, волнению способствовали угрозы, которые получала семья. Все началось… с украинского телесериала на телеканале 1+1.

«Мы смотрели украинский сериал, нам понравился актер, который там играл. Мы ставили ему лайки [в Фейсбуке]. Он сказал, что не будет со своего профиля писать — но со странички фан–клуба.

[…] Началась вроде бы нормальная переписка с этим актером (якобы это был он) о том, как снимаются фильмы, и так далее», — говорит Марика.

Вскоре Марику и Синтию в этом общении начало что–то смущать. Женщины перестали переписываться с «актером».

С этого момента, по словам Марики, все и началось.

«Когда мы перестали идти на контакт, начались угрозы. Угрозы такого плана, что если мы не пойдем на контакт с ним, нам будет очень плохо и, может быть, даже будем «лежать в белых тапках»… Мы этому не верили.

Еще он [утверждал], что занимается черной магией и сделает такой ритуал, что завтра моей дочери не будет. Мы этому просто не верили», — рассказывает мать Синтии.

Марика утверждает, что собеседник не требовал денег. Вместо этого он призывал ее к странным сектантским ритуалам.

«После этого он — я не знаю, как, — взломал телефон моей дочери и стал загружать видео из сериала со сценами насилия, где душат женщину и кричат: «Помогите! Помогите! Вашу дочку убивают!» Был взломан и мой аккаунт, были уничтожены все принт–скрины нашей с ним переписки», — утверждает мать Синтии.

«В начале ноября мы пошли в отделение полиции в Вецмилгрависе, изложили всю суть ситуации. Однако инспектор сказал, что не будет принимать от нас заявление такого рода.

После этого Синтия начала бояться за свою безопасность. 23 ноября она пропала, а 26 ноября ее тело нашли в лесном массиве Мангальсалы в 150 м от дороги. Видимых признаков насилия на теле девушки не было, но она лежала в неестественной позе. При себе у нее не было многих личных вещей — денег, сумки, телефона, учебников, золотого кольца, косметички. Другие вещи были разбросаны неподалеку.

Спустя день после пропажи из социальной сети Facebook родители узнали: была найдена сумка их дочери. Женщина, которая обнаружила вещи, передала их в муниципальную полицию. А стражи порядка вернули сумку семье. Только потом спохватились — это ведь улика. В полиции эту ситуацию объяснили недостаточной коммуникацией между двумя учреждениями — Рижской муниципальной полицией и госполицией…

В общем, уважаемые читатели, в истории с пропажей студенткой еще много неясного.

Промежуточный финиш

Некоторые подробности этой истории звучат фантастически и заставляют вспомнить «Вечера на хуторе близь Диканьки». Однако не будем забывать: в Латвии — так или иначе сейчас — уже работают гастарбайтеры из других экс–республик СССР. И, видимо, их в будущем станет больше. Что означает одно: появление новых, непривычных для латвийцев криминальных схем. И, скорее всего, более жестких. Не будем забывать: Украина, к примеру, сейчас страна более бедная, чем Латвия, и воюющая.

Ещё один детективный скандал

Почти одновременно вокруг этого же агентства возникла шумиха по другому поводу: мать другой погибшей девушки — Ирина — в социальной сети попросила помочь ей собрать деньги «на детектива». Просьба собрала полторы тысячи перепостов, многие сочувствовали Ирине. Однако скептики все же просили обоснований, почему именно нужно собирать деньги на детектива, ведь есть же полиция, прокуратура, адвокаты, в конце концов. Расстроенная мать твердила, что ее дочь травили, а затем убили — и правду никто так и не узнает. Судя по тону комментариев, которые оставляла женщина, она была очень взвинчена эмоционально (что неудивительно, конечно, для матери, переживающей такую трагедию).

Позже всплыла информация от людей, близких к «теме»: якобы детектив убедила мать, что раскрыла множество дел, среди них и «дело об убийстве девочки, учившейся в «Турибе», а также «разыскала» других пропавших, найденных добровольцами. Ирина, хватающаяся за любую соломинку, ей поверила.

Сейчас, спустя неделю очень эмоциональных дискуссий в Facebook, можно сказать, что сбор средств на детектива остановлен. Мать девушки получает юридическую помощь другим образом. По неофициальной информации, «сэкономить» удалось 2000 евро.

Николай КУДРЯВЦЕВ.
Телеграф.lv: Скандал с детективным агентством

Олегас

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
ЗАО Rimano biuras Žalgirio g. 131-212, LT-08217 V
Website
detective.lt
I didn’t notice the detective’s data in the article ...

Original message
Не заметил в статье данных детектива...

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
I didn’t notice the detective’s data in the article ...
Well, good. We are not conducting an investigation here, we are just reading an article about the work of a detective from Latvia published in a Latvian newspaper ...

Original message
Не заметил в статье данных детектива...
Ну и хорошо. Мы же здесь не расследование проводим, а просто читаем статью про работу детектива из Латвии, опубликованную в латвийской газете ...

Детектив-Молдова

Вице-Президент IAPD
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Молдова, Кишинев, тел.(Viber): +37369270011
Website
adp-dia.com
Well, good. We are not conducting an investigation here, we are just reading an article about the work of a detective from Latvia published in a Latvian newspaper ...

Yes, but for some reason the names of the parents are indicated, but the detective is not.
Illiterate journalist and editorial team telegraf.lv. Printed just to make a sensation ...

Original message
Ну и хорошо. Мы же здесь не расследование проводим, а просто читаем статью про работу детектива из Латвии, опубликованную в латвийской газете ...

Да, но почему-то имена родителей указаны, а детектива нет.
Безграмотный журналист и редакция telegraf.lv. Напечатали лишь бы сделать сенсацию...
Reactions: НСК-СБ