Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Станислав72

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
Good day colleagues. You can break through the Federal Tax Service, USRN who is now the owner of the apartment - Moscow, Zelenograd house 842 apartment 70. Registered there Fedorov Vladimir Grigoryevich 49 born if possible his mobile

Original message
День, добрый коллеги. Можно пробить по ФНС, ЕГРН кто сейчас владелец квартиры - Москва, Зеленоград дом 842 квартира 70. Зарегестрировали там Федоров Владимир Григорьевич 49 г.р. если возможно его мобильный
Reactions: aleksandr

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Good day colleagues. You can break through the Federal Tax Service, USRN who is now the owner of the apartment - Moscow, Zelenograd house 842 apartment 70. Registered there Fedorov Vladimir Grigoryevich 49 born if possible his mobile
Good day.
Introduce yourself from where you are.

Original message
День, добрый коллеги. Можно пробить по ФНС, ЕГРН кто сейчас владелец квартиры - Москва, Зеленоград дом 842 квартира 70. Зарегестрировали там Федоров Владимир Григорьевич 49 г.р. если возможно его мобильный
Добрый день.
Представьтесь, кто Вы от куда.

Станислав72

Private access level
Reaction score
Website
vk.com
I have been registered on the forum since 2011. Fedorov Stanislav Vladimirovich and my father is registered there. I am now in Moscow at the hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and I forgot all the data on ownership as well as the phone in Murmansk

Original message
Я зарегистрирован на форуме с 2011. Федоров Станислав Владимирович и зарегестрированный там мой отец. Я сейчас в Москве в госпитале МВД, а все данные по принадлежности как и телефон забыл в Мурманске

Виктор Сергеевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург, Московское шоссе, д. 13,
Website
vimpel-ksp.ru
I have been registered on the forum since 2011. Fedorov Stanislav Vladimirovich and my father is registered there. I am now in Moscow at the hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, and I forgot all the data on ownership as well as the phone in Murmansk
So refer to the initiator of the topic.

Original message
Я зарегистрирован на форуме с 2011. Федоров Станислав Владимирович и зарегестрированный там мой отец. Я сейчас в Москве в госпитале МВД, а все данные по принадлежности как и телефон забыл в Мурманске
Так обратитесь к зачинателю темы.

частный детектив Москва

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Original message
Справки по имуществу физических лиц !!!! 2500р