Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

How to find out who got into the safe

Salvador

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Good day! The situation is as follows: My parents’s apartment is in my safe. There were 2 keys from him, both of which were stored in my house, in another apartment. The spare key to the safe disappeared a year and a half before they entered the safe. Further, when I was on a business trip, within 2 months I discovered the loss of some things from the safe. Their money was not much at the same time did not disappear. However, at the same time, while on a business trip, I could not enter the Internet bank, because the account was blocked. At the same time, the password could be found by reading the master password, on an encrypted archive with passwords that was located on the home computer and thus gaining access to bank and other passwords. The master password was in the safe in open form. Money was also not withdrawn or transferred from the account.
My parents have the keys to my apartment. That is, theoretically, the father could take the key to the safe. However, the father claims that this was done by my wife, who, by the way, is also very curious and did not disdain to delve into my things and rummage through the phone in my absence. She swears she didn’t. My father allegedly did this, because before this incident there was a quarrel with my parents and they believe that my wife set me up for this quarrel and thus wanted to separate me from her, creating her a reputation as a thief. However, nothing like this had ever happened before. The keys to my parents' house were at home in my absence. Theoretically, their apartment could be safely visited when they were in the country during the day. However, my parents also had keys to my apartment, where it was not difficult to find a spare key to the safe. So they give different arguments against each other. I wanted to call the police to take fingerprints, but they did not want to do this, since there was no fact of robbery and hacking. I couldn’t do it myself, and the time has already passed too much - the prints are kept for a certain time.
Tell me, if there are any ideas how to figure out the culprit, in order to know who should beware. However, living with such a wife is dangerous, who knows what she will throw out next time. But I don’t want to think about who is not guilty either.

Original message
Доброго времени суток! Ситуация следующего характера: В квартире моих родителей находится мой сейф. От него было 2 ключа, оба из которых хранились у меня дома- в другой квартире. Запасной ключ от сейфа пропал за год-полтора до того, как проникли в сейф. Далее, когда я был в командировке, в течении 2 месяцев обнаружил пропажу некоторых вещей из сейфа. Деньги их было не много при этом не пропали. Однако одновременно с этим находясь в командировке я не смог войти в интернет-банк, поскольку аккаунт был заблокирован. При этом пароль можно было узнать прочитав мастер пароль, на зашифрованный архив с паролями который находился на домашнем компьютере и получить таким образом доступ к банковским и другим паролям. Мастер пароль находился в сейфе в открытом виде. Со счета деньги также не снимались и не переводились.
У родителей есть ключи от моей квартиры. Т.е теоретически отец мог взять ключ от сейфа. Однако отец утверждает что это сделала моя жена, которая кстати тоже весьма любопытна и не брезговала копаться в моих вещах и рыться в телефоне в мое отсутствие. Она клянется, что не делала этого. Якобы это сделал мой отец, потому что до этого случая была ссора с родителями и они считают, что жена меня настроила на эту ссору и таким образом хотели меня с ней развести создав ей репутацию воровки. Однако до нее никогда ничего подобного не случалось. Ключи от дома родителей были дома в мое отсутствие. Теоретически их квартиру можно было безопасно для себя посетить когда они находились на даче в течении суток. Однако ж и у моих родителей были ключи от моей квартиры, где не сложно было найти запасной ключ от сейфа. Так они приводят разные доводы друг против друга. Хотел вызвать полицию для снятия отпечатков, однако они этим не хотят заниматься, поскольку факта грабежа и взлома не было. Сам это сделать не мог, да и времени уже много слишком прошло- отпечатки ведь держаться определенное время.
Подскажите, если есть какие-то идеи как можно вычислить виновника, чтобы знать кого стоит остерегаться. С такой женой впрочем жить рядом опасно- кто знает что она выкинет в следующий раз. Но и думать на того кто не виновен тоже не хочется.
Reactions: Люков

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Not reading your message, but after reading your address - Yarkutsk - many have understood everything!

Original message
Не читая вашего сообщения, а прочитав ваш адрес - Яркутск - многим стало всё понятно!

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
This is in honor of your DR - advice ...

Original message
Это в честь вашего ДР - совет ...