Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Can a woman become a private detective and is it really possible to open a private investigation agency in a district center?

Yelena

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Can a woman become a private detective and is it realistic to open a private investigation agency in a regional center?
I had such questions before obtaining a license for detective work. Moreover, the employees of the licensed service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the regional center were diligently dissuading from this step. Doubts tormented, but the dream “drilled” the brain - and now the necessary documents are on hand .... Further, it’s already a matter of advertising. After all, people live in the hinterland, and different incidents happen to them, like in big cities. Is that earnings less than in a big city. But there are still few orders, I would like more. Maybe one of the experienced detectives will tell you: how to get started?

Original message
Может ли женщина стать частным детективом и реально ли открывать агенство частного сыска в районном центре?
Такие вопросы возникали у меня перед получением лицензии для осуществления детективной деятельности. Тем паче, что сотрудники лицензионной службы МВД областного центра усердно отговаривали от сего шага. Сомнения терзали, но мечта так и "сверлила" мозг - и вот нужные документы на руках....Далее уже дело рекламы. Ведь и в глубинке люди живут, и с ними как и в больших городах случаются разные происшествия. Разве что заработок меньше, чем в большом городе. Но заказов всё-таки мало, хотелось бы больше. Может кто из опытных детективов подскажет: как раскрутиться?

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score

Fantomas

Зарегистрированный
Reaction score
Can a woman become a private detective and is it realistic to open a private investigation agency in a regional center?
I had such questions before obtaining a license for detective work. Moreover, the employees of the licensed service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the regional center were diligently dissuading from this step. Doubts tormented, but the dream “drilled” the brain - and now the necessary documents are on hand .... Further, it’s already a matter of advertising. After all, people live in the hinterland, and different incidents happen to them, like in big cities. Is that earnings less than in a big city. But there are still few orders, I would like more. Maybe one of the experienced detectives will tell you: how to get started?
First of all, I think to track the news feed on this forum, it is likely that colleagues can toss work. And so if in principle it’s interesting, you can call me, I’ll tell you everything I know

Original message
Может ли женщина стать частным детективом и реально ли открывать агенство частного сыска в районном центре?
Такие вопросы возникали у меня перед получением лицензии для осуществления детективной деятельности. Тем паче, что сотрудники лицензионной службы МВД областного центра усердно отговаривали от сего шага. Сомнения терзали, но мечта так и "сверлила" мозг - и вот нужные документы на руках....Далее уже дело рекламы. Ведь и в глубинке люди живут, и с ними как и в больших городах случаются разные происшествия. Разве что заработок меньше, чем в большом городе. Но заказов всё-таки мало, хотелось бы больше. Может кто из опытных детективов подскажет: как раскрутиться?
В первую очередь думаю отслеживать новостную ленту на данном форуме, вполне вероятно что коллеги могут подкинуть работу. А так если в принципе интересно можете мне позвонить , все что знаю расскажу

Yelena

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello, and your coordinates, dear Fantomas?

Elena Matveeva 8-995-428-67-20

Original message
Здравствуйте, а Ваши координаты, уважаемый Fantomas?

Елена Матвеева 8-995-428-67-20
скайп: elena.matweewa1

zdetective

Эльдар Мусаев
Reaction score
There is nothing to do in the district center. And there isn’t much money there, plus everyone knows each other, which makes work difficult. The answer is simple: the license is for the whole of the Russian Federation, so change or expand the location. Who prevents to work for the regional center?

Original message
В райцентре делать нечего. И денег там особо нет, плюс все друг друга знают, что затрудняет работу. Ответ простой : лицензия же на всю РФ, поэтому сменить или расширить местоположение. Кто мешает работать на областной центр ?
Reactions: Yelena

Yelena

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
The regional center we have Volgograd, there are their own detectives. They say they sit without orders.

Original message
Областной центр у нас Волгоград, там свои детективы. Говорят, что сидят без заказов.

Yelena

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Dear colleagues! I need help on two questions: is it possible to say from 2 photos of a boy of 3 years and 14 years old that this is the same child? (images taken from the Internet), if so, how can this be precisely determined? And is it really possible to find out the password for entering the electronic diary of one of the schools in the regional center of Russia?

Yelena
tel: + 7-995-428-67-20
email: detektivmih@yandex.ru

Original message
Здравствуйте, уважаемые коллеги! Нужна помощь по двум вопросам: можно ли по 2 фотографиям мальчика 3 года и 14 лет сказать, что это один и тот же ребёнок? (снимки взяты из интернета), если да, то как это можно точно определить? И реально ли узнать пароль для входа в электронный дневник одной из школ областного центра России?

Yelena
тел: +7-995-428-67-20
эл.почта: detektivmih@yandex.ru

Детективное бюро Бориса Турецкого

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Website
mydetektiv.ru
Good day.
1. Yes, of course it is possible ... There is Expertise on this. Habitoscopy (Photo, Portrait ... etc.). The question on the details of the forensics I think should be addressed ...
2. The question of legality ... Why, what forces and means for this ... But in general, of course, this is a violation of the Legislation of the Russian Federation.
It’s better to fix a deuce by learning “homework” in algebra ...)))
2.1. In principle, everything can be hacked, but experts are very smart (again, if you close your eyes to the Law).

Original message
Добрый день.
1. Да конечно возможно... На это есть Экспертизы. Габитоскопия (Фото-, Портретная... и т.п.). Вопрос по частностям к криминалистам думаю надо адресовать...
2. Вопрос законности... Для чего, какие силы и средства для этого... А вообще конечно же это нарушение Законодательства РФ.
Двойку исправить лучше выучив "домашку" по алгебре...)))
2.1. В принципе взломать можно все, но специалисты нужны очень толковые (опять же если закрывать глаза на Закон).

Yelena

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
It is necessary not to correct the deuce, but to obtain information about the parents, since it is a question of searching for an adopted child ... the mother changed her mind ... the child was adopted illegally ... I understand that there is a secret of adoption, etc., but it turned out , life is life ... Who can help?

Original message
Нужно не двойку исправить, а добыть сведения о родителях, так как идёт речь о поисках усыновлённого ребёнка...мать одумалась...ребёнка усыновили незаконно...я понимаю, что есть тайна усыновления и т.д., но так уж вышло, жизнь есть жизнь...Кто может помочь?