whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Family kidnapping

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Family kidnapping: what to do when one of the parents abducted the child?

Social activists suggest changing legislation

“I’ve been apart from my daughter since 2011 ... When my husband abducted her, the girl was only 11 months old, and now she is already seven years old. She grew up and does not know me ... "- Alina Bragin apart from her daughter for six years, she has 12 court decisions in her hands that her daughter should live with her mother, but her husband is hiding from the bailiffs, the court decision has not been executed.

“The bailiffs, instead of protecting my interests, were on the side of my father. “You do not see, the child does not want to talk with you,” they told me when I tried to pick up the child according to the court decision. The child was taught so that he abandoned me during the transfer procedure from my father, ” Julia Evsevich says she couldn’t take the child from her father because he set him up against his mother.

“In December, my husband secretly took a child from me to Krasnoyarsk. At first I believed that the police would help me, then I believed in custody, then I went to court. According to the court’s decision, the son should be with me, but despite this everything, the doors are closed in front of me, they threaten me, they even took me out into the forest, they told me to forget the child, ”according to the court’s decision, the son Tatyana Koliberdy must be with her. But, despite the legal decision, a woman cannot pick up her son for four months.

These stories, from which any mother’s blood runs cold, are unfortunately not uncommon in Russia. According to the Family Code, in the event of a divorce, parents must independently agree with whom the child will remain. If they cannot agree, the case will be submitted to court. However, it happens that one of the parents hides the common child, depriving the other parent of the opportunity to communicate with him, despite the court decision.

There is no concept of “family abduction” in Russian law, and if one of the parents takes away and hides the child without warning, there is practically no way to counter this. How to deal with such a phenomenon as “family kidnapping” was discussed at a round table in the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation.

“We must develop recommendations in order to amend the Russian legislation. The problem is that a statement from the injured parent is not accepted to the police because it is not an abduction. It’s all very difficult psychologically for both parents and children, ”said the First Deputy Chairman of the Commission of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation for the Support of Family, Motherhood and Childhood Julia Zimova .

She also presented memo at for parents in case of child abduction.

“In December last year, I first encountered this problem, having heard about specific cases, I was surprised by the imperfection of the legislation and the lack of interagency cooperation. Today we are taking a big step to solve this problem, ”said the First Deputy Chairman of the Commission for Public Control and Interaction with Public Councils Artyom Kiryanov .

Private detective, founder of the STOP kidnapping project Ekaterina Shumyakina spoke about her experience in finding children abducted by one of the parents.

shumyakina26042018.jpg
“Our public organization united about 100 mothers, we have returned 12 children to date. In 50 percent of cases, a court decision is made in mother’s favor, but at the same time, women have not seen their children for years. When a decision is made to transfer the child to mother, the father evades the court decision. Often pressure is exerted on the child, and when he sees his mother, he starts screaming and saying: “I don’t want you, you beat me ...”, said Shumyakina.

On-line in a roundtable meeting attended Svetlana Agapitova Commissioner for Children's Rights of St. Petersburg: “Now we have several such cases under control, all of them are connected with the illegal activities of the fathers, although there have also been cases when mothers hide children. Bailiffs are often unable to enforce a court decision. Today's law gives rise to abuse of the rights of one of the parents. Today it makes sense to amend the law and grant the full right of current guardianship to only one of the parents. For abuse of the rights of a parent who does not execute a court decision, it is necessary to limit his rights or deprive them. When one of the parents is limited in rights, it is easier for bailiffs to act. ”

During the discussion, the deputy head of the Office of the Organization of Enforcement Proceedings of the Federal Bailiff Service (FSSP) Dmitry Zheludkov told why the bailiffs could not execute the court’s decision: “The problem is that the child himself refuses to go to the second parent.” He cited an example when a child categorically refused to go to his mother, having a tantrum: “We have more than 800 such cases, more than 70 percent have been executed, but there are such extremely acute situations when we cannot physically affect a child by executing a court decision ".

Deputy Head of the UFSSP of Russia in the Moscow Region Igor Nikishin confirming the words of Zheludkov, he noted: “When executing executive actions, the main thing is the child. In difficult cases, we engage the guardianship authorities and psychologists to carry out executive actions. There was a case when psychologists worked with a child for a month and a half, only after that we were able to pass it on to his mother. Last year, through this procedure, we implemented seven court decisions. ”

Bailiffs must also be held accountable for failure to execute a court decision, a member of the RF OP Galina Osokina .

“These are not just family safety issues, but public safety. We do not have a security system. A security law must be created. And there should be a law on the obligation to enforce a court decision, ”she said.

Osokina suggested introducing an administrative fine if one of the parents evades the court decision for the first time and deprives of parental rights if the defendant did not execute the court decision for the second time.

During the discussion, the precedents of the abduction of children by one of the parents were examined, a possible algorithm for the actions of the second parent in this case, and proposals for changing the system of work in this area were discussed.

Affected mothers were given the opportunity to receive advice on each occasion with the heads of relevant departments.

“Today we have proposed a variety of legislative changes related to the introduction of criminal liability for failure to enforce a court decision. Parents suggested introducing the practice of mandatory participation of psychologists at all stages - both in the work of bailiffs and in the work of courts, ”Yulia Zimova summed up.

The social activist noted that all the proposals of the roundtable participants will be framed in a package of measures, which will be sent for consideration to the State Duma of the Russian Federation.

Press Service of the Public Chamber of the Russian Federation

Materials
  • Memo for parents "What if your spouse" abducted "your child?" ( Download - 324.84 kB)
Family kidnapping: what to do when one of the parents abducted the child? - 2018 - Chamber News - Press Center -

Original message
Семейный киднеппинг: что делать, когда ребенка похитил один из родителей?

Общественники предлагают менять законодательство

«Я с 2011 года в разлуке со своей дочкой… Когда муж похитил ее, девочке было всего 11 месяцев, а сейчас ей уже семь лет. Она выросла и не знает меня…» — Алина Брагина в разлуке с дочерью шесть лет, на руках у нее 12 решений суда о том, что дочь должна проживать с мамой, однако муж скрывается от судебных приставов, решение суда не исполнено.

«Приставы вместо того, чтобы защищать мои интересы, были на стороне отца. „Вы не видите, ребенок с вами не хочет разговаривать“, — говорили мне они, когда я пыталась забрать ребенка согласно решению суда. Ребенка научили так, чтобы он отказался от меня во время процедуры передачи от отца», — Юлия Евсевич говорит, что не смогла забрать ребенка у отца, потому что тот настроил его против матери.

«В декабре муж втайне от меня вывез ребенка в Красноярск. Сначала я верила в то, что мне поможет полиция, потом я верила в опеку, потом я пошла в суд. Согласно решению суда сын должен находиться со мной, но, несмотря на это все, передо мной закрываются двери, мне угрожают, меня даже вывозили в лес, сказали забыть ребенка», — согласно решению суда сын Татьяны Колиберды должен находиться с ней. Но, несмотря на правовое решение, женщина не может забрать сына в течение четырех месяцев.

Эти истории, от которых у любой мамы кровь стынет в жилах, в России, к сожалению, не редкость. Согласно Семейному кодексу в случае развода родители должны самостоятельно договариваться, с кем останется ребенок. Если они договориться не могут, дело передается в суд. Однако бывает так, что один из родителей скрывает общего ребенка, лишая другого родителя возможности общаться с ним, несмотря на решение суда.

В российском законодательстве отсутствует понятие «семейное похищение», и в случае, если один из родителей без предупреждения увозит и прячет ребенка, не существует практически никаких способов этому противостоять. О том, как бороться с таким явлением, как «семейный киднеппинг», обсудили на круглом столе в Общественной палате РФ.

«Мы должны разработать рекомендации, чтобы внести изменения в российское законодательство. Проблема в том, что заявление от пострадавшего родителя в полицию не принимается, потому что это не похищение. Это все очень тяжело психологически и для родителей, и для детей», — сказала первый заместитель председателя Комиссии Общественной палаты РФ по поддержке семьи, материнства и детства Юлия Зимова.

Она также презентовала памятку для родителей на случай похищения ребенка.

«В декабре прошлого года я впервые столкнулся с этой проблемой, услышав о конкретных случаях, был удивлен несовершенством законодательства и недостатком межведомственного взаимодействия. Мы сегодня делаем большой шаг для решения данной проблемы», — сказал первый заместитель председателя Комиссии по общественному контролю и взаимодействию с общественными советами Артем Кирьянов.

Частный детектив, основатель проекта «STOP киднеппинг» Екатерина Шумякина рассказала о своем опыте в поиске похищенных одним из родителей детей.

shumyakina26042018.jpg
«Наша общественная организация объединила около 100 мам, нами возвращено на сегодняшний день 12 детей. В 50 процентах случаях решение суда выносится в пользу мамы, но при этом женщины не видят своих детей годами. Когда выносится решение о передаче ребенка маме, то отец уклоняется от решения суда. Часто на ребенка оказывается давление, и, увидев маму, он начинает кричать и говорить: „Я к тебе не хочу, ты меня била…“» — сказала Шумякина.

В режиме онлайн в заседании круглого стола приняла участие Светлана Агапитова, уполномоченный по правам ребенка Санкт-Петербурга: «Сейчас у нас на контроле несколько таких случаев, все они связаны с неправомерной деятельностью отцов, хотя были и случаи, когда мамы скрывают детей. Судебным приставам исполнить решение суда зачастую невозможно. Сегодняшний закон дает повод злоупотребления права одним из родителей. Сегодня имеет смысл изменить законодательство и предоставить полное право текущей опеки только одному из родителей. За злоупотребление правами родителя, не исполняющего решения суда, необходимо ограничить его в правах или лишить их. Когда один из родителей ограничивается в правах, то судебным приставам легче действовать».

В ходе дискуссии заместитель начальника Управления организации исполнительного производства Федеральной службы судебных приставов (ФССП) Дмитрий Желудков рассказал, по каким причинам судебные приставы не могут исполнить решения суда: «Проблема в том, что сам ребенок отказывается идти ко второму родителю». Он привел в пример случай, когда ребенок отказался категорически иди к матери, устроив истерику: «У нас таких дел более 800, более 70 процентов исполнено, но есть такие крайне острые ситуации, когда мы не можем оказывать физическое воздействие на ребенка, исполняя решение суда».

Заместитель руководителя УФССП России по Московской области Игорь Никишин, подтверждая слова Желудкова, отметил: «При совершении исполнительных действий главное — это ребенок. В сложных случаях к совершению исполнительных действий мы привлекаем органы опеки и психологов. Был случай, когда психологи работали с ребенком на протяжении полутора месяцев, только после этого мы смогли передать его матери. В прошлом году посредством такой процедуры мы осуществили семь решений суда».

За неисполнение судебного решения судебные приставы также должны нести ответственность, считает член ОП РФ Галина Осокина.

«Это вопросы не просто безопасности семьи, а безопасности общества. У нас нет системы безопасности. Должен быть создан закон о безопасности. И должен быть закон об обязанности исполнения решения суда», — подчеркнула она.

Осокина предложила ввести административный штраф, если один из родителей уклоняется от решения суда в первый раз и лишать родительских прав, если ответчик не исполнил решение суда во второй раз.

В ходе дискуссии были разобраны прецеденты похищения детей одним из родителей, обсужден возможный алгоритм действий второго родителя в этом случае и предложения по изменению системы работы в этой сфере.

Пострадавшим мамам была предоставлена возможность получить консультации по каждому случаю с руководителями профильных ведомств.

«Мы сегодня предложили самые разные изменения в законодательство, связанные с введением уголовной ответственности за неисполнение решения суда. Родители предложили ввести практику обязательного участия психологов на всех этапах — и в работе приставов, и в работе судов», — подытожила Юлия Зимова.

Общественница отметила, что все предложения участников круглого стола будут оформлены в пакет мер, который будет отправлен на рассмотрение в Госдуму РФ.

Пресс-служба Общественной палаты РФ

Материалы
  • Памятка для родителей «Что делать, если ваш супруг или супруга «похитил/а» вашего ребенка?» (Скачать — 324.84 кБ)
Семейный киднеппинг: что делать, когда ребенка похитил один из родителей? - 2018 - Новости Палаты - Пресс-центр -
Last edited by a moderator:

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
украсть ребёнка 2.png

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Rich moms order the abduction of their own children
In Russia, there is an organization that has put the theft of babies on the stream. She, like a mockery, is called "Stopkidnipping" [video]
Alexander BOYKO

001.jpg

Spouses Golubkov could not share the son of Rodion. The court left him to live with his father. And then his mother simply stole it with the help of an organization that, like a mockery, is called Stopkidnipping. Photo: Golubkov Family Archive

On the International Children's Day, June 1, 4-year-old Rodion Golubkov disappeared in Mytishchi near Moscow. The abduction was organized by ... Stopkidnepping volunteers (which translates as “Stop kidnapping”). The cynicism of the situation is that, despite such a highly moral sign, these “children's advocates” openly declare: there is such a job - to take away the child from one parent by force and give it to another. That is, it’s just right for them to be called “Hellokeeping”!

Moreover, some politicians and public figures protect these volunteers.

And they have a large field of activity - demand creates supply: annually up to 30 thousand applications from parents who cannot share their children are considered in Russian courts.

Every resident of the Golubkov family knows every resident of the serviceman near the dacha village. Because the house of Robert Golubkov - the father of the missing boy - I found without difficulty. A 55-year-old man was sitting in the shadow of a three-story building, near a children's sandbox, next to which a whole fleet of toy cars was parked.

002.jpg

Robert and Natalia Golubkov dreamed of an heir, but now they can’t share it ... Photo: Golubkov’s personal archive

- They stand as their son arranged them. - Robert straightens the arrow of a toy crane.

- Do the neighbors say that you, as an architect, are known and respected in a bohemian metropolitan environment?

- The aunt of Rodion was famous - Natalya Vorobyova. Do you already remember exactly Ellochka Schukin from "12 Chairs", who lived at the expense of men for her pleasure, managing with a vocabulary of 30 words? The sister played the first role of Ellochka-Ogre in the movie.

- Where did you meet your ex-wife?

- Natalia by that time worked in a well-known pharmaceutical company. Got it online. Each of us by then had families, adult children, some kind of life experience. In 2010, we still played a wedding. But to have a baby for a long time did not work. We decided to eat only natural farm products without additives, yeast and GMOs. And a miracle happened: Natalia became pregnant at 44. In 2014, Rodya was born with us.

MOTHER MILLIONAIR

In the room of Rodion along the walls of the shelving with a huge collection of cars. Nearby are a trampoline and exercise mats ...

“How long have you lived with your son?”

- Up to 3 months, Rody had a stomachache. As soon as he began to cry less, his wife packed up and left. I was told that she has postpartum syndrome. They assured that everything is normal. But breakdowns became more frequent: it could swing for hours on a chair, clash from scratch. As a result, in 2015 I received an e-mail with a short letter: “Do not look for us. My lawyer will contact you. ” He proposed to divide the property in half. I then had 7 properties. I agreed, my ex got a three-story house worth about $ 900 thousand, two cars, money, jewelry. I sold our house so that nothing reminded of a quarrel. He gave her monthly 150 thousand rubles for the maintenance of the child, paid for rest, classes. He brought fresh food from the market, clothes for his son. Every day we walked with him.

003.jpg

In his father’s house, Rodion had any toys a four-year-old boy could wish for. Photo: Golubkov’s personal archive

- Natalia did not like it? In such circumstances, you can not even work, and deal only with the child.

“Yes, I offered it to her.” But she wanted to work (she earned more than 200 thousand) and hired a nanny, loved shopping. Spent money fast. And so she asked again. “Love your son - pay decent alimony,” she blackmailed. And I spent 150 thousand per month on a nonexistent family ...

[video] https://forum.detective-agency.info/images/img/kp1.mp4 [/ video]
A gift from mom to Rodion.

FIGHT FOR THE HEIR

In 2015, there was a court that left the child with his mother. Robert did not interfere, since Rodion was only a year old. But in 2017, Natalia took her son to Israel, where her sister lives.

- Upon arrival, she demanded that I first 5, then 4 million, which she allegedly spent on her son. I gave her 3 million and left with my son in Gelendzhik. There we spent the best days of my life. Swam in the sea, traveled, ”recalls Robert.

At this time, Natalia announced the abduction of Rodion by her father. The police entered the case.

- I agreed with Natalya that we would go with Rodya to rest. She promised that she would let go. But it was worth getting to the sea, as the district police called. I had to shoot Rodion daily on the phone and send police personnel, proving that everything was fine with him.

During the voyage, Rodion puzzled his father: “And why does mom say that you are bad and you steal cars on the playground?” After listening to dad, the boy added: "Mom is bad because she says that dad is bad."

- I read the materials of your case. The lawyers of the ex-wife say: Rodion's dad is a vegetarian, makes his son eat grass and gnaw carrots.

- After the Mytishchi City Court in April 2018 decided to leave his son with me, Rodion’s mother changed lawyers. Its representatives were members of Stopkidnipping. After the abduction of the child, they brought fake certificates to the police, which said that Rodion had lost weight and was sick because of this. This horror story is that “dad is a raw-eater and feeds the child with one grass,” Natalya Golubkova came up with. It came to the point that a commission of guardianship authorities came to my house without warning late at night and began to inspect the refrigerator, where there was pilaf, borsch, buckwheat, jelly, stewed fruit ... They took a picture of Rodion’s medical card. They called Natalya and asked her to drive up, so that she was convinced that the child was eating normally. But she refused.

FROM THREAT TO CASE

- When the court left my son with me, Natalya promised that she would find me in court. I had to bequeath property to parents and the eldest son. Think about security. Before the abduction, Natalia nevertheless came to meet her son, and he called her Lena.

- Why?

“That was the name of one of his nannies.” Natalia did not visit her son for almost a year. Rodya forgot his mother’s name. On that day, "Lena" surprised everyone: she gave Rode a rubber toy - a shark. Look, if you click on it, a human foot peeps out of the jaws. Is it okay to give such a 4-year-old child ?!

- Yes, a strange gift ...

- A certain Ekaterina Shumyakina began to call, who said that she was a representative of Natalia, an assistant to the deputy communist Rashkin, hinted at the connection ... But it turned out that the citizen is a former police officer, heads the private security company Two Lives and is the coordinator of Stopkidnepping .

- What could be the connection between the Communist Deputy and Stopkidnipping?

- There is a support group on the website of Stopkidnipping in the person of deputies Rashkina and Voronina. I made a statement to Zyuganov so that he checked these volunteers from Stopkidnipping, but did not receive a response.

[video] https://forum.detective-agency.info/images/img/kp2.mp4 [/ video]
Shooting private detectives in Israel. Rodion is carrying his mom in a stroller. On the left is Natalia’s son from his first marriage. Photo: Golubkov’s personal archive

- How did it all happen?

- We walked in the playground. I was 20 meters from the sandbox. Next to her stopped tinted "nine." A man jumped out of her, grabbed Rodion and disappeared with him in the car. For me, time stopped, I, as in slow motion, flew to this car, and when it was a few meters away, all its doors opened and four came out of it, the fifth flew up from behind. The car rushed off, and unknown persons grabbed my hands. I somehow broke through them, but a kick in the back knocked me down.

- Who were these people?

- When the police looked at the cameras, they recognized Andrei Sidnev, one of the abductors, who was convicted of killing a girl whom he strangled in a car with a noose. Served for murder and robbery for 16 years. They say that among these volunteers there are also former police officers.

WINDOW TO ISRAEL

Police officers have already identified all the suspects of the abduction, but they are still hiding.

- Although they claim that they arrange such “operations” for free, it is difficult to believe. The stories that are posted on the website of Stopkidnipping, say the opposite: the clients of kidnappers are mostly the wives of top managers. Those who can have money for such adventures, - shows the page "Stopkidnipping" in the network Robert Golubkov. - Nobody cares that in the course of such "power operations" irreparable harm is inflicted on the psyche of the child.

- What did the kidnappers do after the “power operation”?

- Connected lawyers and doctors. We fed my son something and brought him to the clinics with which my ex worked as a pharmacist. She received conclusions that the father fed the child incorrectly, because of which he lost weight. Investigators who interviewed the doctors found out that all the certificates were filled out according to the mother, who brought the 4-year-old boy for examination in ... diaper!

- How did you look for a son?

- Now everyone is working: Interpol, the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Investigative Committee. After all, despite my ban (Rodion’s trip abroad was long restricted. - Auth.), The kidnappers took him out of Russia through Belarus!

“Where is Rodion now?”

- Private detectives quickly found Rodion in a province in Israel. The son lost a lot of weight, his mother for some reason carries him in a stroller, while smoking!

According to detectives, Natalya turned to the Israeli authorities with a request to close Rodion’s departure from this country and filed documents for Israeli citizenship.

- I understand that returning Rodion to Russia will not be easy. But I will try, as long as there is even the slightest chance, ”Robert sighs.

VOICE FROM ANOTHER PARTY

Natalia Golubkova in Israel refused to communicate with Russian journalists. She turned off the phone, and a week ago she posted a petition on the Internet, which was signed by 4,000 people. In it, she says: "For all normal people, what is happening is absurd - to pursue a mother who protects her child."

005.jpg
Previously convicted for the killing, Stopkidnipping volunteer Andrei Sidnev, who coordinated Rodion’s abduction. Photo: Golubkov’s personal archive

COMPETENTLY

The main expert of the Office for Minors of Mytishchi District Svetlana FILCHENKOVA:

- In September 2017, we saw this boy for the first time. Then, according to the complaints of the spouse, the pope was prosecuted for having arbitrarily taken the child to the sea. The boy was with a pacifier, such a lumpy child: he was silent, twisted the bandage on his finger, did not give it away. We gave father a recommendation. And the classes in the pool, with the pathologist, the kindergarten, and the father’s love made a miracle: at the examination in December 2017, the kid already talked to us, played.

THERE IS AN OPINION

Coordinator of the Orthodox Human Rights Analytical Center Oleg VLADIMIRTSEV:

- In most cases, the court takes the side of mothers, even if they lead an asocial lifestyle. The main audience of Stopkidnipping is feminists, they regard the child as part of the mother's body. This organization works with the support of a juvenile lobbyist - the “Fund for the Prevention of Social Orphans”, and it is possible that this is one of his projects.

Studying such funds, we drew attention to their constituent documents. And there are tens of millions of budgets! Where does the money come from? Including from the budget, in the form of grants. The paradox is that Western social technologists penetrate into the family affairs of Russians with these funds. It is optimal for them that one parent ends up in jail for resisting the abductors, the other forfeits his parental rights for the abduction, and the child ends up in a shelter. That is, they seek to ruin the family.

LAWYER COMMENT

Representative of Robert Golubkov Natalia Kuvshinnikova:

- From Israel, through Interpol, a request was received whether Robert Yuryevich Golubkov applied to the Central Authority for the Implementation of the Hague Convention on Civil Law Aspects of the International Abduction of Children of October 25, 1980 in Russia. The Convention addresses only one issue - ensuring the immediate return of illegally displaced children held in any of the contracting states to the territory of the state of permanent residence.

- What about the case with your client?

- In our situation, it is necessary to file a claim with the Israeli court on the return of a minor child. Receive a court decision.

“Technically, what will it look like?”

- Russia and Israel have not concluded an agreement on the transfer of minor children. In Israel, social protection authorities are doing this. And in Russia there is no authorized body that deals with the transfer of children to parents from Israel. It turns out that Natalya Golubkova completely violated the Hague Convention, but it will be very difficult to return the child to Russia.

CALL FOR DEPUTY

There are excesses, but the idea is not bad

“Ekaterina Shumyakina is really my volunteer assistant,” said Valery Rashkin, first secretary of the Communist Party of Moscow City Committee, “KP”. “But there is no employment contract with her.”

- And the fact that she leads Stopkidnipping, is somehow connected with her work in the party?

- No, it’s not connected in any way. This is her own business.

- But your photo is on the Stopkidnipping website. It is written that you support this association.

- Yes, we spoke with Shumyakina about this movement. And I said that I would help them.

“Do you know that there are already two criminal cases of abduction of children against members of this organization?”

- Well, anything can be in any movement. This does not mean that the idea itself is bad. Here we have a patriotic movement to protect the heroes of the Great Patriotic War. And there are excesses, and criminal proceedings were brought against many participants. But this does not mean that the movement itself is bad.

- But in Stopkidnipping there are repeat offenders convicted of murder, robbery.

- This does not mean that everything is bad there. I do not control this organization, and if I detect illegal activities there, I personally initiate legal proceedings.

AND AT THIS TIME

Stopkindneping volunteers detained in Moscow region

They smoked young girls from their grandmother's house with smoke bombs and drove away.

In relation to the volunteer Ilya Burov, the brother of the Stopkidneping lawyer Maximilian Burov, who now represents the interests of Rodion’s mother Natalia Golubkova in the Moscow Regional Court, a criminal case has been opened under the article “abduction of two minors”. The investigation established that on August 28, 2018, the 43-year-old mother of two girls 9 and 7 years old Natalya Razumovskaya ordered the abduction of her children.

“In the village of Lamishino, Istra district, the abductors threw a smoke bomb into the house so that the neighbors and the grandmother of the children decided that a fire had begun. Distracting them

with smoke, the men abducted two young girls from their summer cottage, forcibly put them in a car and fled, ”KP was told in the RF IC.

Investigators detained the kidnappers. The driver made a confession that he was paid 67 thousand rubles for participating in the abduction.

The woman who ordered the abduction was deprived of parental rights and held accountable for evading child support. Children returned to father. The kidnappers face 5 to 12 years in prison.

We ask that this material be considered an official appeal to the Investigative Committee of Russia and we hope that the head of the department, Alexander Bastrykin, will take the fate of Rodion Golubkov under his personal control.
Rich moms order the abduction of their own children

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 489
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 513
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 468
Original message
Богатые мамы заказывают похищение своих же детей
В России действует организация, поставившая на поток кражи малышей. Она, словно в издевку, называется «Стопкиднеппинг» [видео]
Александр БОЙКО

001.jpg

Супруги Голубковы не смогли поделить сына Родиона. Суд оставил его жить с отцом. И тогда мать просто выкрала его с помощью организации, которая, словно в издевку, называется «Стопкиднеппинг». Фото: Семейный архив Голубковых

В Международный день защиты детей, 1 июня, в подмосковных Мытищах пропал 4-летний Родион Голубков. Похищение организовали... волонтеры «Стопкиднеппинга» (что переводится как «Стоп похищению детей»). Цинизм ситуации в том, что, несмотря на столь высокоморальную вывеску, эти «детские защитники» открыто заявляют: есть такая работа - отнимать силой ребенка у одного родителя и отдавать другому. То есть им впору называться «Приветкиднеппинг»!

Причем этих волонтеров защищают некоторые политики и общественники.

А поле деятельности у них большое - спрос рождает предложение: ежегодно в российских судах рассматривается до 30 тысяч заявлений от родителей, которые не могут поделить своих детей.

О беде в семье Голубковых знает каждый житель подмосковного дачного поселка «Военнослужащий». Потому дом Роберта Голубкова - отца пропавшего мальчика - я нашел без труда. 55-летний мужчина сидел в тени трехэтажного дома, у детской песочницы, рядом с которой припаркован целый автопарк игрушечных машинок.

002.jpg

Роберт и Наталья Голубковы мечтали о наследнике, а теперь не могут его поделить... Фото: Личный архив Голубковых

- Стоят так, как их расставил сын. - Роберт поправляет стрелу игрушечного крана.

- Соседи говорят, что вас, как архитектора знают, и уважают в богемной столичной среде?

- Известной была тетя Родиона - Наталья Воробьева. Вы то уже точно помните Эллочку Щукину из "12 стульев", что жила за счет мужчин в свое удовольствие, обходясь лексиконом из 30 слов? Сестра сыграла первой роль Эллочки-Людоедки в кино.

- Где познакомились с бывшей супругой?

- Наталья к тому времени работала в известной фармацевтической компании. Сошлись в Интернете. У каждого из нас к тому времени за плечами были семьи, взрослые дети, какой-то жизненный опыт. В 2010 году мы все-таки сыграли свадьбу. А вот завести ребенка долго не получалось. Решили питаться только натуральными фермерскими продуктами без добавок, дрожжей и ГМО. И случилось чудо: Наталья забеременела в 44 года. В 2014-м у нас родился Родя.

МАТЬ-МИЛЛИОНЕРША

В комнате Родиона вдоль стен стеллажи с огромной коллекцией машинок. Рядом - батут и маты для физкультуры...

- Сколько вы прожили с сыном?

- До 3 месяцев у Роди болел животик. Как только он стал меньше плакать, супруга собрала вещи и ушла. Мне говорили, что у нее послеродовой синдром. Уверяли, что все нормализуется. Но срывы учащались: могла часами на стуле раскачиваться, конфликтовать на пустом месте. В итоге в 2015-м я получил по электронной почте короткое письмо: «Не ищи нас. С тобой свяжется мой адвокат». Тот предложил разделить имущество пополам. У меня тогда было 7 объектов недвижимости. Я согласился, моя бывшая получила трехэтажный дом стоимостью около $900 тысяч, два автомобиля, деньги, ювелирные украшения. Я продал наш дом, чтобы ничего не напоминало о ссорах. Давал ей ежемесячно 150 тысяч рублей на содержание ребенка, оплачивал отдых, занятия. Свежие продукты с рынка привозил, одежду для сына. Каждый день с ним гуляли.

003.jpg

В доме отца у Родиона были любые игрушки, которые только может пожелать четырехлетний мальчик. Фото: Личный архив Голубковых

- Наталью это не устроило? В таких условиях можно даже не работать, а заниматься только ребенком.

- Да, я ей предлагал это. Но она хотела работать (зарабатывала больше 200 тысяч) и нанимала няню, любила шопинг. Деньги тратила быстро. А потому опять просила. «Любишь сына - плати достойные алименты», - шантажировала она. И я тратил на несуществующую семью тысяч по 150 в месяц...

[video]https://forum.detective-agency.info/images/img/kp1.mp4[/video]
Подарок мамы Родиону.

БОРОЛИСЬ ЗА НАСЛЕДНИКА

В 2015 году был суд, который оставил ребенка с матерью. Роберт не препятствовал, так как Родиону был всего годик. Но в 2017-м Наталья увезла сына в Израиль, где живет ее сестра.

- По приезде она потребовала у меня сначала 5, потом 4 миллиона, которые она якобы потратила на сына. Я дал ей 3 миллиона и уехал с сыном в Геленджик. Там мы провели лучшие дни в моей жизни. Купались в море, путешествовали, - вспоминает Роберт.

В это время Наталья заявила о похищении Родиона отцом. В дело вступила полиция.

- Я договаривался с Натальей, что мы с Родей поедем отдыхать. Она пообещала, что отпустит. Но стоило добраться до моря, как позвонил участковый. Пришлось ежедневно снимать Родиона на телефон и отсылать кадры полиции, доказывая, что с ним все в порядке.

Во время вояжа Родион поставил отца в тупик: «А почему мама говорит, что ты плохой и на детской площадке воруешь машинки?» Выслушав папу, мальчик добавил: «Мама плохая, потому что говорит, что папа плохой».

- Читал материалы вашего дела. Адвокаты бывшей супруги говорят: папа Родиона - вегетарианец, заставляет есть сына траву и грызть морковку.

- После того как Мытищинский горсуд в апреле 2018-го решил оставить сына со мной, у мамы Родиона сменялись адвокаты. Ее представителями стали члены «Стопкиднеппинга». После похищения ребенка они принесли в полицию липовые справки, где говорилось, что Родион у меня похудел и из-за этого болеет. Эту страшилку, что «папа сыроед и кормит ребенка одной травой», придумала Наталья Голубкова. Дело дошло до того, что поздно вечером ко мне домой без предупреждения приехала комиссия органов опеки и стала осматривать холодильник, где были плов, борщ, гречка, кисель, компот... Сфотографировали медкарту Родиона. Позвонили Наталье, предложили ей подъехать, чтобы она убедилась, что ребенок питается нормально. Но она отказалась.

ОТ УГРОЗ К ДЕЛУ

- Когда суд оставил сына со мной, Наталья пообещала, что найдет на меня управу. Пришлось завещать имущество родителям и старшему сыну. Задуматься о безопасности. Перед похищением Наталья все же приехала на встречу к сыну, и он назвал ее Леной.

- Почему?

- Так звали одну из его нянь. Наталья сына почти год не навещала. Забыл Родя, как маму зовут. В тот день «Лена» удивила всех: подарила Роде резиновую игрушку - акулу. Смотрите, если нажать на нее, из челюстей выглядывает человеческая нога. Нормально дарить такое 4-летнему ребенку?!

- Да, странный подарок...

- Следом стала звонить некая Екатерина Шумякина, которая говорила, что она представитель Натальи, помощник депутата-коммуниста Рашкина, намекала на связи... Но выяснилось, что гражданка - бывший сотрудник милиции, возглавляет ЧОП «Две жизни» и является координатором «Стопкиднеппинга».

- Какая может быть связь между депутатом-коммунистом и «Стопкиднеппингом»?

- На сайте «Стопкиднеппинга» есть группа поддержки в лице депутатов Рашкина и Ворониной. Я обращался с заявлением к Зюганову, чтобы он проверил этих волонтеров из «Стопкиднеппинга», но ответа не получил.

[video]https://forum.detective-agency.info/images/img/kp2.mp4[/video]
Съемка частных детективов в Израиле. Родиона везет в коляске его мама. Слева - сын Натальи от первого брака. Фото: Личный архив Голубковых

- Как все случилось?

- Гуляли на детской площадке. Я был в 20 метрах от песочницы. Рядом с ней остановилась тонированная «девятка». Из нее выскочил мужчина, схватил Родиона и исчез с ним в машине. Для меня время остановилось, я, как в замедленной съемке, летел к этой машине, и когда до нее осталось несколько метров, все ее двери распахнулись и из нее вышли четверо, пятый подлетел сзади. Машина рванула с места, а неизвестные стали хватать меня за руки. Я как-то прорвался через них, но ударом ноги в спину меня сбили с ног.

- Кто же были эти люди?

- Когда сотрудники полиции просмотрели камеры, они узнали в одном из похитителей Андрея Сиднева - судимого за убийство девушки, которую он задушил в машине удавкой. Отсидел за убийство и грабеж 16 лет. Говорят, среди этих волонтеров есть и бывшие полицейские.

ОКНО В ИЗРАИЛЬ

Сотрудники полиции уже установили всех подозреваемых в похищении, но они пока скрываются.

- Хоть они и заявляют, что устраивают такие «операции» безвозмездно, верить им сложно. Истории, что размещены на сайте «Стопкиднеппинга», говорят об обратном: клиентками похитителей детей становятся в основном жены топ-менеджеров. Те, у которых могут быть деньги на подобные авантюры, - показывает страницу «Стопкиднеппинга» в сети Роберт Голубков. - Никого не волнует, что в ходе таких «силовых операций» наносится непоправимый вред психике ребенка.

- Что делали похитители после «силовой операции»?

- Подключили адвокатов и медиков. Сына чем-то накормили и привели в клиники, с которыми моя бывшая сотрудничала как фармацевт. Ею были получены заключения, что отец кормил ребенка неправильно, из-за чего тот похудел. Следователи, опрашивавшие медиков, узнали, что все справки были заполнены со слов матери, которая привела 4-летнего мальчика на осмотр в... памперсе!

- Как вы искали сына?

- Теперь работают все: Интерпол, МВД, СК. Ведь ребенка, несмотря на мой запрет (выезд Родиону за границу был давно ограничен. - Авт.), похитители вывезли за пределы России через Беларусь!

- Где сейчас Родион?

- Частные детективы быстро нашли Родиона в одной из провинций Израиля. Сын сильно похудел, мать почему-то возит его в коляске, при этом курит!

По словам детективов, Наталья обратилась к властям Израиля с просьбой закрыть выезд Родиону за пределы этой страны и подала документы на гражданство Израиля.

- Я понимаю, что вернуть Родиона в Россию будет непросто. Но я буду стараться, пока есть хоть малейший шанс, - вздыхает Роберт.

ГОЛОС С ДРУГОЙ СТОРОНЫ

Наталья Голубкова в Израиле отказалась от общения с российскими журналистами. Отключила телефон, а неделю назад она разместила в интернете петицию, которую подписали 4000 человек. В ней она говорит: «Для всех нормальных людей кажется абсурдным происходящее - преследовать маму, которая защищает своего ребенка».

005.jpg
Ранее судимый за убийство волонтер «Стопкиднеппинга» Андрей Сиднев, координировавший похищение Родиона. Фото: Личный архив Голубковых

КОМПЕТЕНТНО

Главный эксперт Управления по делам несовершеннолетних Мытищинского района Светлана ФИЛЬЧЕНКОВА:

- В сентябре 2017-го мы увидели этого мальчика впервые. Тогда по жалобам супруги папу привлекли к ответственности за то, что он самовольно вывез ребенка на море. Мальчишка был с соской, такой ребенок-комок: молчал, крутил на пальчике бинтик, не отдавал его. Мы дали отцу рекомендации. И занятия в бассейне, с дефектологом, детсад, да и любовь отца сделали чудо: на осмотре в декабре 2017-го малыш уже с нами разговаривал, играл.

ЕСТЬ МНЕНИЕ

Координатор Православного правозащитного аналитического центра Олег ВЛАДИМИРЦЕВ:

- Суд в большинстве случаев становится на сторону матерей, даже если они ведут асоциальный образ жизни. Основная аудитория «Стопкиднеппинга» - феминистки, они расценивают ребенка как часть материнского организма. Эта организация работает при поддержке ювенального лоббиста - «Фонда профилактики социального сиротства», и не исключено, что является одним из его проектов.

Изучая такие фонды, мы обратили внимание на их учредительные документы. А там бюджеты на десятки миллионов! Откуда берут деньги? В том числе и из бюджета, в виде грантов. Парадокс, что на эти средства западные социальные технологи проникают в семейные дела россиян. Для них оптимально, чтобы один родитель попал за сопротивление похитителям в тюрьму, другой за похищение лишился родительских прав, а ребенок угодил в приют. То есть стремятся развалить семью.

КОММЕНТАРИЙ ЮРИСТА

Представитель Роберта Голубкова Наталья Кувшинникова:

- Из Израиля через Интерпол пришел запрос о том, обращался ли Роберт Юрьевич Голубков в Центральный орган по исполнению Гаагской Конвенции о гражданско-правовых аспектах международного похищения детей от 25 октября 1980 года в России. В рамках Конвенции решается только один вопрос - обеспечение незамедлительного возвращения незаконно перемещенных детей, удерживаемых в любом из договаривающихся государств, на территорию государства постоянного проживания.

- Как быть в случае с вашим подзащитным?

- В нашей ситуации необходимо подавать исковое заявление в суд Израиля о возвращении несовершеннолетнего ребенка. Получать решение суда.

- Технически, как это будет выглядеть?

- Между Россией и Израилем не заключено соглашение о передаче несовершеннолетних детей. В Израиле органы социальной защиты этим занимаются. А в России нет уполномоченного органа, который занимается передачей детей родителям с территории Израиля. Получается, что Наталья Голубкова полностью нарушила Гаагскую конвенцию, но вернуть ребенка в Россию будет очень не просто.

ЗВОНОК ДЕПУТАТУ

Бывают перегибы, но идея неплохая

- Шумякина Екатерина действительно моя помощница на общественных началах, - сказал «КП» первый секретарь Московского горкома КПРФ Валерий Рашкин. - Но с ней нет трудового договора.

- А то, что она руководит «Стопкиднеппингом», как-то связано с ее работой в партии?

- Нет, никак не связано. Это ее личное дело.

- Но ваше фото - на сайте «Стопкиднеппинга». Написано, что вы поддерживаете это объединение.

- Да, мы говорили с Шумякиной об этом движении. И я сказал, что буду им помогать.

- Вы в курсе, что в отношении членов этой организации уже два уголовных дела по похищению детей?

- Ну всякое может быть в любом движении. Это не значит, что сама идея плохая. Вот у нас есть патриотическое движение по защите героев Великой Отечественной. И там есть перегибы, и на многих участников завели уголовные дела. Но это не значит, что само движение плохое.

- Но в «Стопкиднеппинге» фигурируют рецидивисты, судимые за убийство, грабеж.

- Это не значит, что там все плохие. Я не контролирую эту организацию, и если выявлю там противоправные действия, лично инициирую разбирательства в рамках закона.

А В ЭТО ВРЕМЯ

В Подмосковье задержали волонтеров «Стопкиднеппинга»

Они выкурили малолетних девочек из дома бабушки дымовыми шашками и увезли.

В отношении волонтера Ильи Бурова - родного брата адвоката «Стопкиднеппинга» Максимилиана Бурова, который сейчас представляет в Мособлсуде интересы матери Родиона Натальи Голубковой, - возбуждено уголовное дело по статье «похищение двух несовершеннолетних». Следствие установило, что 28 августа 2018 года 43-летняя мать двух девочек 9 и 7 лет Наталья Разумовская заказала похищение своих детей.

«В деревне Ламишино Истринского района похитители бросили в дом дымовую шашку, чтобы соседи и бабушка детей решили, что начался пожар. Отвлекая их

дымом, мужчины похитили двух малолетних девочек с дачного участка, насильно посадили их в автомобиль и скрылись», - сообщили «КП» в СК РФ.

Следователи задержали похитителей. Водитель дал признательные показания, что за участие в похищении ему заплатили 67 тысяч рублей.

Женщина, заказавшая похищение, была лишена родительских прав и привлекалась к ответственности за уклонение от уплаты алиментов. Дети возвращены отцу. Похитителям грозит от 5 до 12 лет лишения свободы.

Этот материал просим считать официальным обращением в Следственный комитет России и надеемся, что глава ведомства Александр Бастрыкин возьмет судьбу Родиона Голубкова под личный контроль.
Богатые мамы заказывают похищение своих же детей
Last edited by a moderator:

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru

VOICE FROM THE OTHER SIDE​

Natalia golubkova in Israel refused to communicate with Russian journalists. He turned off the phone and a week ago he published a petition on the Internet that was signed by 4,000 people. In it, she says: "For all normal people, what is happening seems absurd: to persecute a mother who protects her son."

Earlier, Stopkidnepping volunteer Andrei Sidnev, who coordinated Rodion's kidnapping, was tried for murder. Photo: Golubkov's Personal Archive

COMPETENTLY

Svetlana FILCHENKOVA, Senior Expert of the Mytishchinsky District Youth Affairs Office:

- In September 2017, we saw this boy for the first time. Then, following the wife's complaints, the father was prosecuted for taking the child to the sea without permission. The child was with a pacifier, that child is a lump - he was silent, he turned a bandage on his finger, he did not give. We gave recommendations to my father. And classes in the pool, with a defectologist, a Kindergarten and his father's love made a miracle: at the exam in December 2017, the baby already spoke to us, played.

THERE IS AN OPINION

The coordinator of the Orthodox Human Rights Analytical Center Oleg VLADIMIRTSEV:

- The Court in most cases sides with the mothers, even if they lead an asocial lifestyle. The main audience of "Stopkidnepping" are feminists, they consider the child as part of the mother's body. This organization works with the support of the Youth Council, the "Foundation for the prevention of social orphanages", and it is possible that it is one of their projects.

Studying such funds, we pay attention to their constituent documents. And there are budgets in the tens of millions! Where does he get the money? Even from the budget, in the form of grants. It is a paradox that with these funds Western social technologists penetrate the family affairs of Russians. For them, the optimal thing is for one parent to go to jail for resisting the kidnappers, another for kidnapping to lose their parental rights and the child to go to a shelter. That is, they seek to ruin the family.

ATTORNEY'S COMMENT

Robert Golubkov's Representative Natalia Kuvshinnikova:

- From Israel, through Interpol, it was requested if Robert Yuryevich Golubkov addressed the Central body for the application of the Hague Convention on the civil aspects of the international kidnapping of children of October 25, 1980 in Russia. Under the convention, only one issue is addressed: ensuring the immediate return of illegally displaced children held in any of the Contracting States to the territory of the state of permanent residence.

- How is the case of your defendant?

- In our situation, it is necessary to file a lawsuit in the Israeli Court about the return of a minor child. Receive a court decision.

- Technically, what will it look like?

- No agreement has been reached between Russia and Israel on the transfer of minor children. In Israel, the social protection authorities are doing this. And in Russia there is no authorized authority dealing with the transfer of children to parents from Israel. It turns out that Natalia Golubkova completely violated the Hague convention, but returning the child to Russia will not be very easy.

CALL TO MP

There are twists, but the idea is not bad

"Shumyakina Ekaterina is really my social worker," said the first Secretary of the Municipal Committee of the Moscow Communist party, Valery rashkin. - But there is no employment contract with her.

And the fact that she directs Stopkidnepping has something to do with her work in the party?

- No, It has nothing to do with it. It's your business.

- But his photo is on the Stopkidnepping website. It is written that you support this Union.

- Yes, we talked to Shumyakina about this move. And I said I would help them.

Do you know that there are already two criminal cases for child abduction against members of this organization?

- Well, anything can be in any movement. That doesn't mean the idea itself is bad. Here we have a patriotic movement to protect the heroes of the great Patriotic war. And there are kinks, and many of the participants have brought criminal cases. But that doesn't mean the move itself is bad.

- But in Stopkidnepping there are repeat offenders, tried for murder, robbery.

- That doesn't mean it's all bad. I do not control this organization, and if I detect illegal actions there, I will personally initiate proceedings within the framework of the law.

AND AT THIS MOMENT

Stopkidnepping volunteers arrested

They smoked the girls from their grandmother's house with smoke bombs and took them away.

In relation to the volunteer Ilya burov, the brother of the stopkidnepping lawyer Maximilian burov, who now represents the interests of Rodion's mother Natalia Golubkova in the Moscow Court, a criminal case was brought under the article "kidnapping of two minors". The investigation determined that on August 28, 2018, Natalia Razumovskaya, the mother of two girls aged 9 and 7, 43, ordered the kidnapping of her children.

"In the village of Lamishino, in the istrin district, the kidnappers threw a smoke bomb into the house so that the neighbors and the children's grandmother decided that the fire had started. Distracting them

smoke, the men kidnapped two girls from the rural area, forcibly put them in a vehicle and fled," reported KP in the Russian Federation.

Investigators arrested the kidnappers. The driver confessed that he was paid 67 thousand pesos for participating in the kidnapping.

The woman who ordered the kidnapping was stripped of her parental rights and prosecuted for food evasion. The children are returned to their father. The kidnappers face between 5 and 12 years in prison.

We ask that you consider this material as an official appeal to the Russian Investigative Committee and hope that the head of the Department, Alexander Bastrykin, will take the fate of Rodion Golubkov under personal control.
Rich mothers order the kidnapping of their own children.

похищение ребёнка 2.jpg

Original message

VOZ DEL OTRO LADO​

Natalia golubkova en Israel se negó a comunicarse con periodistas rusos. Apagó el Teléfono y hace una semana publicó una petición en Internet que fue firmada por 4.000 personas. En ella, ella dice:"para todas las personas normales, parece absurdo lo que está sucediendo: perseguir a una madre que protege a su hijo".

Anteriormente, el voluntario de Stopkidnepping, Andrei sidnev, quien coordinó el secuestro de Rodion, fue juzgado por asesinato. Foto: archivo Personal de Golubkov

COMPETENTEMENTE

Svetlana FILCHENKOVA, experta principal de la Oficina de asuntos juveniles del distrito de mytishchinsky:

- En septiembre de 2017, vimos a este niño por primera vez. Luego, a raíz de las quejas de la esposa, el padre fue procesado por llevar al niño al mar sin permiso. El niño estaba con un chupete, ese niño es un bulto: se quedó en silencio, giró un vendaje en su dedo, no lo dio. Le dimos recomendaciones a mi padre. Y las clases en la piscina, con un defectólogo, un Jardín de infantes y el amor de su padre hicieron un milagro: en el examen en diciembre 2017, el bebé ya nos habló, jugó.

HAY UNA OPINIÓN

El coordinador del centro analítico ortodoxo De derechos humanos Oleg VLADIMIRTSEV:

- El Tribunal en la mayoría de los casos se pone del lado de las madres, incluso si llevan un estilo de vida asocial. La audiencia principal de "Stopkidnepping" son feministas, consideran al niño como parte del cuerpo materno. Esta organización trabaja con el apoyo del Cabildo juvenil, la "Fundación para la prevención del orfanato social", y es posible que sea uno de sus proyectos.

Al estudiar tales fondos, prestamos atención a sus documentos constitutivos. ¡Y hay presupuestos por decenas de millones! ¿De dónde saca el dinero? Incluso del presupuesto, en forma de subvenciones. Es una paradoja que con estos fondos los tecnólogos sociales occidentales penetren en los asuntos familiares de los rusos. Para ellos, lo óptimo es que un padre caiga por resistencia a los secuestradores en la cárcel, otro por secuestro pierda sus derechos parentales y el niño caiga en un refugio. Es decir, buscan arruinar a la familia.

COMENTARIO DEL ABOGADO

El Representante De Robert Golubkov, Natalia Kuvshinnikova:

- Desde Israel, a través de la Interpol, se solicitó si Robert Yuryevich golubkov se dirigió al órgano Central para la aplicación de la convención de la haya sobre los aspectos civiles del secuestro internacional de niños de 25 de octubre 1980 en Rusia. En el marco de la convención, sólo se aborda una cuestión: garantizar el regreso inmediato de los niños desplazados ilegalmente retenidos en cualquiera de los Estados Contratantes al territorio del estado de residencia permanente.

- ¿Cómo es el caso de su defendido?

- En nuestra situación, es necesario presentar una demanda ante el Tribunal de Israel sobre la devolución de un niño menor de edad. Recibir una decisión judicial.

- Técnicamente, ¿cómo se verá?

- No se ha llegado a un acuerdo entre Rusia e Israel sobre la transferencia de niños menores de edad. En Israel, las autoridades de protección social están haciendo esto. Y en Rusia no hay una autoridad autorizada que se ocupe de la transferencia de niños a padres de Israel. Resulta que Natalia golubkova violó completamente la convención de la haya, pero devolver al niño a Rusia no será muy fácil.

LLAMADA AL MP

Hay torceduras, pero la idea no es mala

"Shumyakina Ekaterina es realmente mi asistente social", dijo el primer Secretario del Comité Municipal del partido Comunista de Moscú, Valery rashkin. - Pero no hay contrato de trabajo con ella.

¿ Y el hecho de que ella dirija Stopkidnepping tiene algo que ver con su trabajo en el partido?

- No, no tiene nada que ver. Es asunto suyo.

- Pero su foto está en el sitio web de Stopkidnepping. Está escrito que usted apoya esta Unión.

- Sí, hablamos con Shumyakina sobre este movimiento. Y dije que los ayudaría.

¿ Sabe que ya hay dos casos penales por secuestro de niños contra miembros de esta organización?

- Bueno, cualquier cosa puede estar en cualquier movimiento. Eso no significa que la idea en sí sea mala. Aquí tenemos un movimiento patriótico para proteger a los héroes de la gran guerra Patriótica. Y hay torceduras, y muchos de los participantes han iniciado casos criminales. Pero eso no significa que el movimiento en sí sea malo.

- Pero en Stopkidnepping hay reincidentes, juzgados por asesinato, robo.

- Eso no significa que todo sea malo. No controlo esta organización, y si detecto acciones ilegales allí, personalmente iniciaré procedimientos dentro del marco de la ley.

Y EN ESTE MOMENTO

Detienen a voluntarios de " Stopkidnepping»

Fumaron a las niñas de la casa de su abuela con bombas de humo y se las llevaron.

En relación con el voluntario Ilya burov, hermano del abogado de stopkidnepping Maximilian burov, que ahora representa los intereses de la madre de Rodion Natalia Golubkova en el Tribunal de Moscú, se inició una causa penal bajo el artículo "secuestro de dos menores". La investigación determinó que el 28 de agosto de 2018, Natalia Razumovskaya, madre de dos niñas de 9 y 7 años, de 43, ordenó el secuestro de sus hijos.

"En el pueblo de Lamishino, en el distrito de istrin, los secuestradores arrojaron una bomba de humo a la casa para que los vecinos y la abuela de los niños decidieran que el incendio había comenzado. Distrayéndolos

el humo, los hombres secuestraron a dos niñas de la zona rural, las pusieron a la fuerza en un vehículo y huyeron", informó KP en la Federación rusa.

Los investigadores detuvieron a los secuestradores. El conductor confesó que le pagaron 67 mil pesos por participar en el secuestro.

La mujer que ordenó el secuestro fue despojada de sus derechos parentales y procesada por evasión de alimentos. Los niños son devueltos a su padre. Los secuestradores enfrentan entre 5 y 12 años de prisión.

Le pedimos que considere este material como una apelación oficial al Comité de Investigación de Rusia y esperamos que el jefe del Departamento, Alexander bastrykin, tome el destino de Rodion golubkov bajo control personal.
Madres ricas ordenan secuestro de sus propios hijos.

похищение ребёнка 2.jpg
Last edited:

Олег Юрьевич

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
truedetective.agency
A family is a relationship between two people, each of whom may be wrong. But only infantile people (who have not grown spiritually / morally, and therefore physically) do not admit that they are wrong, but, on the contrary, raise them like a flag for a war with a once close and beloved person ...
A well-known truth: children manipulate, adolescents conflict, and adults negotiate. Those. the ability to NEGOTIATE is the great art of ADULTS, self-sufficient and intelligent people.
In the publications proposed for discussion, there is a description of family "wars" in which children first of all suffer - ie. the ones who are most sorry, but who can least be helped ...
That is why, personally, for several years now I have not taken up "horny affairs" ( forgive me my "French" - i.e. infidelity / family squabbles ).
I wish you all the best and patience: cool:

Original message
Семья - это отношения двух людей, каждый из которых может быть не прав. Но только инфантильные (не выросшие духовно/морально, а значит и физически) люди свою неправоту не признают, а наоборот - поднимают, как флаг для войны с когда-то близким и любимым человеком...
Известная истина: дети - манипулируют, подростки - конфликтуют, а взрослые - договариваются. Т.е. умение ДОГОВАРИВАТЬСЯ - это великое искусство ВЗРОСЛЫХ, самодостаточных и умных людей.
В предложенных к обсуждению публикациях - описание семейных "войн", в которых страдают в первую очередь дети - т.е. те, кого больше всего жаль, но кому меньше всего можно помочь....
Именно поэтому лично я уже несколько лет не берусь за "рогатые дела" (простите мне мой "французский" - т.е. дела по изменам/семейным дрязгам).
Желаю всем добра и терпения :cool:
Reactions: НСК-СБ

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
A family is a relationship between two people, each of whom may be wrong. But only infantile people (who have not grown spiritually / morally, and therefore physically) do not admit that they are wrong, but, on the contrary, raise them like a flag for a war with a once close and beloved person ...
A well-known truth: children manipulate, adolescents conflict, and adults negotiate. Those. the ability to NEGOTIATE is the great art of ADULTS, self-sufficient and intelligent people.
In the publications proposed for discussion, there is a description of family "wars" in which children first of all suffer - ie. the ones who are most sorry, but who can least be helped ...
That is why, personally, for several years now I have not taken up "horny affairs" ( forgive me my "French" - i.e. infidelity / family squabbles ).
I wish you all goodness and patience
Thank you for your balanced and sensible comment.

Original message
Семья - это отношения двух людей, каждый из которых может быть не прав. Но только инфантильные (не выросшие духовно/морально, а значит и физически) люди свою неправоту не признают, а наоборот - поднимают, как флаг для войны с когда-то близким и любимым человеком...
Известная истина: дети - манипулируют, подростки - конфликтуют, а взрослые - договариваются. Т.е. умение ДОГОВАРИВАТЬСЯ - это великое искусство ВЗРОСЛЫХ, самодостаточных и умных людей.
В предложенных к обсуждению публикациях - описание семейных "войн", в которых страдают в первую очередь дети - т.е. те, кого больше всего жаль, но кому меньше всего можно помочь....
Именно поэтому лично я уже несколько лет не берусь за "рогатые дела" (простите мне мой "французский" - т.е. дела по изменам/семейным дрязгам).
Желаю всем добра и терпения
Спасибо за взвешенный и толковый комментарий.