Contact us in messengers or by phone.

whatsapp telegram viber phone email
+79214188555

Courses of private detectives on the basis of the St. Petersburg Police College.

Сергей Анатольевич

Член Совета
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
St. Petersburg section IAPD
Reaction score
Россия, Санкт-Петербург. +7-921-900- 64-25
Website
www.private-detective.ru
Greetings to a colleague!

Original message
Приветствую коллегу!
Reactions: aleksandr

Демитрий

Private access level
Reaction score
г.Ейск, ул.Коммунистическая, 12/1, офис 308
Greetings to Oleg Vladimirovich! It’s very interesting, if I honestly didn’t know that such an excellent training center already exists. I also have plans to organize advanced training courses for private detectives with colleagues in Moscow on the basis of the ANO DPO Academy of Detection of Lie, but with training in the use of polygraph, profiling, and graphology in detective work.

Original message
Приветствую Олег Владимирович! Очень даже интересно, если честно не знал что уже существует такой отличный учебный центр. У меня тоже есть планы организовать с коллегами в Москве на базе АНО ДПО "Академия Детекции Лжи" курсы повышения квалификации частных детективов, но с обучением навыков применения в сыскной деятельности полиграфа, профайлинга и графологии.

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Happy Birthday.

Original message
С днём рождения.

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
My congratulations!

Original message
Мои поздравления!

НСК-СБ

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Original message
Мои поздравления!
С днем рождения!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
My dear friend! Many dear colleague! Brother in spirit !!! Please accept my sincere congratulations on your birthday !!!
Health and well-being !!!
I hug

Original message
Мой дорогой, друг! Много уважаемый коллега! Брат по духу!!! Прими мои искренние поздравления с днём рождения!!!
Здоровья и благосостояния!!!
Обнимаю.

aleksandr

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
г. Пятигорск пр. Советской Армии д.17 кв23
Website
www.detektiv26.ru
Happy Birthday!!!!

Original message
С Днем рождения!!!!

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website
o-d-b.ru
Upon graduation from the School, a certificate of the established form is issued, which is the basis for obtaining a license.

In the licensing department of the territorial bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, applicants entering the courses of private detectives are informed that only higher and secondary specialized (colleges, technical schools) educational institutions have the right to engage in this educational activity. Other training centers are not allowed to carry out this activity.
Happy Birthday!!!

Original message
По окончании Школы выдается свидетельство установленного образца, являющееся основанием для получения лицензии.

В лицензионном отделе территориальных органов МВД абитуриентам, поступающим на курсы частных детективов, сообщаем, что данной учебной деятельностью имеют право заниматься только высшие и средне-специальные (колледжи, техникумы) учебные заведения. Другие учебные центры не имеют право осуществлять данную деятельность.
С днём рождения!!!

balagar74

Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Hello, what do I see? I see not quite, or rather, not at all equal rights of citizens of the Russian Federation in receiving this training, because. it turns out that either a resident of St. Petersburg and / or the region can receive this education, and the rest, where? Well, in Moscow, great!))) And what about the rest? In Yekaterinburg, as far as I know, there are no such opportunities ... maybe who knows ??? I think that you need to be admitted to training in this area at a distance or as an external student ... it's still a formality

Original message
Здравствуйте,что я вижу? Я вижу не совсем ,точнее совсем не равные права граждан РФ в получении данного обучения ,т.к. получается,что получить данное образование может получить или житель Питера и / или области,а остальные то где ? Ну да в Москве, отлично!))) А,что остальные? В Екатеринбурге насколько я знаю нет таких возможностей,... может кто знает??? Считаю,что нужно допустить к обучению по данному направлению по дистанту или экстерном...все равно это формальность

Alexander Konovalenko.

Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
173024-г.Великий Новгород.,ул.Свободы,д.-23, кв-5
Now in Veliky Novgorod, we train only for a private security guard. Although there is a training program for a private detective, the detective is not trained because there is no demand for this profession. During the entire existence of training since 2015, I was only the third person who wanted to study as a private detective.

Original message
У нас сейчас в Великом Новгороде обучают только на частного охранника. Хотя есть и программа обучения на частного детектива но на детектива не обучают потому что нет спроса на эту профессию. За всё время существования обучения с 2015г- я был только третьим человеком который захотел обучится на частного детектива.