Website
advoc-garant.ru
petition for the abolition of the preventive measure

Investigator ___________
From __________________
Prozh: ______________ tel .________

APPLICATION
on the abolition of preventive measures

_______. 2009 the ______ district court issued a ruling on the return to the prosecutor of the ________ district of St. Petersburg of the criminal case No. ______ in respect of ___________ accused of committing a crime under paragraph “B”, part 3 of article 159 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation to remove obstacles to its consideration by the court and on the obligation of the prosecutor _____________ district of St. Petersburg to ensure the elimination of violations.
At the same time, when deciding on the measure of restraint in relation to me, the court considered it possible to cancel the measure of restraint, because there are no grounds to believe that I will hide from the investigation and the court, I can continue to engage in criminal activity, I can threaten investigators, other participants in criminal proceedings, or otherwise impede the proceedings in a criminal case, because more than 5 years ago, since the acts that were incriminated to me, over the past period I did not commit any illegal actions, during the preliminary investigation and trial I did not violate the measure of restraint chosen against me, any evidence that I threatened witnesses and other participants in the proceedings, otherwise prevented the proceedings in the case, not established. In connection with the above, a preventive measure - a written undertaking not to leave the place and proper behavior was canceled.
_______. 2009 by investigator’s resolution ___________, a preventive measure was chosen against me - a written undertaking not to leave the place of residence and proper behavior.
So far, none of the above grounds for electing a preventive measure against me has arisen, therefore, the decision to change my preventive measure is unreasonable, and therefore illegal and grossly violating my constitutional rights to freedom of movement.
The above indicates that there is no need to select a preventive measure against me.
Given the above, on the basis of Article 47, part 3 of article 237 and part 1 of article 255 of the Code of Criminal Procedure,

I BEG:

Cancel the decision to amend me the preventive measure issued by the resolution
from ____ 201__.

_________________ Full name ____ 201__

Original message
ХОДАТАЙСТВО об отмене меры пресечения

Следователю ___________
От __________________
Прож: ______________ тел.________

ХОДАТАЙСТВО
об отмене меры пресечения

_______.2009г. судом ______ района вынесено постановление о возвращении прокурору ________ района Санкт-Петербурга уголовного дела № ______ в отношении ___________, обвиняемой в совершении преступления, предусмотренного п.«Б» ч.3 ст.159 УК РФ для устранения препятствий его рассмотрения судом и об обязании прокурора _____________ района Санкт-Петербурга обеспечить устранение допущенных нарушений.
Одновременно, при решении вопроса о мере пресечения в отношении меня, суд посчитал возможным отменить мне меру пресечения, т.к. оснований полагать, что я скроюсь от следствия и суда, могу продолжить заниматься преступной деятельностью, может угрожать следователям, иным участниками уголовного судопроизводства, либо иным путем воспрепятствовать производству по уголовному делу, не имеется, т.к. с момента инкриминируемых мне деяний, прошло более 5 лет назад, за прошедший период я не совершала каких-либо противоправных действий, за время предварительного следствия и судебного разбирательства я не нарушала избранную в отношении меня меру пресечения, каких-либо данных о том, что я угрожала свидетелям и иным участникам судопроизводства, иным путем воспрепятствовала производству по делу, не установлено. В связи с изложенным, мера пресечения – подписка о невыезде и надлежащем поведении была отменена.
_______.2009г. постановлением следователя ___________ в отношении меня была избрана мера пресечения - подписка о невыезде и надлежащем поведении.
До настоящего времени ни одного из указанных выше оснований для избрания вновь в отношении меня меры пресечения не возникло, поэтому вынесение постановления об изменении мне меры пресечения является необоснованным, а, следовательно – незаконным и грубо нарушающим мои конституционные права на свободу передвижения.
Изложенное свидетельствует о том, что в избрании в отношении меня меры пресечения нет необходимости.
Учитывая изложенное, на основании ст.47, ч.3 ст.237 и ч.1 ст.255 УПК РФ,

ПРОШУ:

Отменить решение об изменении мне меры пресечения, вынесенное постановлением
от ____ 201__.

_________________ ФИО ____ 201__

Матушкин Андрей Николаевич

Президент IAPD
Staff member
Private access level
Full members of NP "MOD"
Reaction score
Website